Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Nuavar~Lily~Lorin
Council Member
Send Message
Post Foreign Angel (Totally Free)
on: July 05, 2004 06:56
((OOC- Free to Join, and you don't have to post big posts like this...in case you were wondering..))

He looked at the world he had never seen before. A sad smile played across his fine features, but soon gave into a look of malicious nature. They thought they could control him, kill the fire within him. But they were wrong, and she had been right.

"You're not taming him! You're provoking him!"

Years wasted in confinement, hidden from the world. He never questioned their motives, for he knew them by soul. He didn't know how he knew their moves, and their reactions before they even happened. It had been there always, even before he could remember.

"Madam Lavoi, may I go outside?"

"Yes child. But only in the yard, you know the penalty for stepping outside the gates."

For the moment his mind was empty, surprised by the world. It was much larger then he thought it would be. The sky seemed to go on forever, and the earth never ended. But he knew better, recalling his daily lessons taught by his teacher.

"This is very...creative Danny....Excuse me, I have to speak to Madam Lavoi."

"Darla. Look at this."

"What...? Where would he get such notions?"

"I don't know. Perhaps from those trips into the woods..?"

"Yes, I get your wind. We'll have to confine him to the yard only. Can't let this grow."

His skin was pale with sickness. A sickness that he had not developed, but been born with, giving him annual times in which he could become so weak he could barely lift a cup. The wind irritated his skin, a burning sensation on the little amount of skin exposed to the air. His body was littered with rising ridges of skin, as if someone had taken a knife and cut his skin repeatedly in different areas. One long line went from a bit above his left eye and darted across his face to the other corner of his mouth. But they were not self inflicted, nor earned from fights. Rather natural from his race, the cut-lines marking all parts of his body at least three times.

"Madam Lavoi, what are we going to do about these cuts?"

"Tend them, bandage them. Danny, I want to talk to you later."

"But Madam Lavoi, I didn't do these."

"Then how did you get them, hm?"

"I-I-I don't know. I woke up with them."

He realized he had stood there long enough, binding his time, for it seem he had all the time in the world now. He stretched his wings, the wingspan over three times his height. The feathers were not classically white or black, rather a deep scarlet colour, almost like blood. The form was based on that of a bat's, giving him the advantage of more strength in his wings, and armed with the sharp bony thumb on the wing. He took to the air swiftly, scanning the ground now below him.

"What about those wings Darla? They look a might bit dangerous."

"They stay. It would upset him too much."

His blue eyes searched the ground, his left eye actually quite blind, but he didn't need it, he could mostly sense his surroundings. He still remembered the pain from when he had an accident in the woods, climbing a tree for a better look at a bird's nest... he slipped and fell down, a twig caught in his left eye from the fall. From then on, his left vision was blurry and shadowed, also bearing a quite clearly unnatural scar where the eye had healed the best it could. He brushed back his waist-length black hair with a sharp-nailed hand.

"Stop fidgeting so I can get a better look at your eye!"

"It hurtsss!"

He landed lightly on a roof, he could smell humans about. His forbidden instincts coming back to him, he kneeled and folded his wings behind him. Drawing a long blade, he licked his teeth with a serpent-like tongue. Thin lips forming another cruel smile, he decided he would deal with humans later, despite his wishes of revenge. For now, he was free. Madam Lavoi and the others left behind... he had not pity for the families that would surely mourn them.

"My name isn't Danny, it's Alucel Aesc!"

"Now, now dear. Your name is Danny, not that rubbish."

"It isn't rubbish. Get away from me! You cannot control me!"

"Behave! I am getting tired of your games!"

"You can cage me...but I will always be free..."

And he would let them know, oh how he let them know.

Nuav
nedra
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Foreign Angel (Totally Free)
on: July 07, 2004 09:22
((OOC. I'm joining...))

A girl walked in the forest. She had long, black hear in a ponytail and her big, brown eyes were sad and lonely. She picked up a flower, bluebell, and sat on to a rock. She watched the flower and smiled. *When you hear the bluebells ringing...it means death...* she tought but soon her smile faded. Her name was Chei.
She sighed, stood up and continued walking away from the forest. Her stepfather wouldn't be happy if she was late again...

[Edited on 7/7/2004 by nedra]
Nuavar~Lily~Lorin
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2004 10:14
OOC- Welcome to the RP.

Alucel kneeled quietly in the woods, the city was too loud and noisy for him at the moment. The calming ambience of the woods welcomed him, as it welcomed all creatures, dark or light. The ground made a soft noise under his sleek shoes.

Glancing around, he could feel nothing out of place and did not take note of the girl at first. Too wrapped up in his own thoughts as he stalked through the woods, his wings brushing against branches and causing them to rustle. He unwrapped his scarf, assured that his skin was protected from the harsh winds above. He reached out with his senses once again, amused at the thought that the others might be after him.

Then Alucel noticed the girl's presence, though she was several metres from him and heading in his direction. He took stance and drew his blade, eyes narrowed dangerously. His wings formed a threatening cage over top of him, for use of a shield if needed. All he could sense was that she was a human, and he was still on edge.

Nuav
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2004 10:42
Arod strode through the forest on his way to the city, seeing a girl sitting nearby he stopped

"What is your name, child?"
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2004 11:24
((Ashiaro is in the DB.))

Thacia raced through the woods after her twin brother. Supper at home would be soon, and their father did NOT like them to be late. Her dark braids flew behind her as she tried to catch up with Ashiaro, who was a faster runner and better athlete than she.

"Ashiaro!!!" she called, seeing him nearly crash into a boy sitting in the woods. "Watch out!!"

Ashiaro turned to see his sister, nearly flying behind him. The Elvish twins were in a rush to get home after a long day at the academy, which both hated, though he knew his sister hated it more than he did. His dark cloak was wrapped around his shoulders.

/Why does he always have to dress like that?/ Thacia asked herself daily. She, like anyone else, dressed like the others at the academy, but her brother insisted, and always had, upon wearing a tunic, leggings and a long, black cloak to school.

"Danny," he said, recognizing the boy from school. "Are you okay?" He reached a hand down to help the boy, but he had wings. Like Orlando and Jeremiah. Two of his friends, identical twin brothers, had lived in the town that he and his family had recently moved from. He missed both dearly.
Saeran
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2004 01:43
((You can find Rei's profile here))

Rei opened her red eyes slowly. She felt heavy, as if something was weighing her down. She was lying on her back, and she wasn't sure why. Where am I, Rei thought to herself. Where's Mom and Dad? We were just sitting down a minute ago and then...... 'Then' what? Rei tried getting up, but--again--something stopped her. Something heavy. She looked down to see what it was, and almost screamed.

It was her mother and father, dead. They were both laying limp across Rei's body, their open eyes staring forever at nothing. They were bloodstained corpses, and could mean nothing to Rei anymore. Her parent's souls were gone, leaving behind the empty husks as a sort of decrepit souvenir. Rei bent over the bodies and held them, trying to shake the life back into them.

"Come on, Mum," She urged. "Dad. You need to come into town with me, now. We were going to sell your old furniture, weren't we, Mum? And we were going to sell your eggs, Dad. So lets go." She tugged on the man's arm. When she dropped it, it hit the ground with a hollow thud. It was then when the truth hit Rei. It hit her full frontal in the face with no warning at all. It was then when Rei knew that her parents were gone forever.

It was then when Rei finally cryed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She burried her parents, if you could call it that. Really, all she could do was cover their bodies with rocks and pray. Rei tryed to remember how they had died, but her memory came out blank. The last thing she could think of doing was eating breakfast with them, but then everything was scrambled. She was sure they had been murdered, but by whom Rei was uncertain. It was easy to conclude, however, that they had died protecting her, and maybe that's what hurt Rei most of all. Her life was meaningless without the two people she loved most of all. Now they were dead, and Rei had nowhere to go.

She had lived in a small house deep in the woods with her parents. She hardly went into town, and was homeschooled. Because of Rei's odd appearance, she was usually teased and hassled by other kids, so mutch, even, that her parents had withdrawn from town, and moved to the forest. She had never visited town before, and today was to be her chance at seeing all of the sights there were to see. Few people would remember me, now, Rei thought bitterly. I can't understand why anyone would bother. She had woken up with her parent's dead bodies in the house, but couldn't possibly stay there, now. It was better to leave the hurtful memories behind.

She left without turning back.

((Note: It wasn't Alucel who killed Rei's parents. Maybe she'll think it was him at first, or something.....))
gabriel_legolas
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2004 07:22
((Er... about what time period are we in? We're talking about elves and homeschooling and it's confusing me!))

The weather was turning cold and it was to his liking. Remolus Caesar strode casually around the darkness, fully wrapped in a beige robe spun from the wool of a lamb. A thick scarf nestled between his chin and neck. What did it remind him of? He paused, amused by this thought. It reminded him of that horrible place, where he got his it as a Christmas present from a charity act... it was the place where he had to be an orphan. An orphan that nobody wanted to touch.

“Get away! If you come near me again, I’ll use this!” screamed the matron, brandishing a whipping stick, used only to punish the misbehaved. The other children huddled fearfully behind her. Some had glares in their eyes that was full of hate and some were smiling triumphantly as if he deserved it all. The curses and abuses… he carried that burden for eight years, ever since he was brought to the front door of the orphanage as an infant.

“But what have I done?” cried the six year old. He had only wanted to make peace with the old lady, who was so kind to everyone else, he hoped she would learn to accept him. A boy, the closest to him, whispered, “Witch child…”

Remolus smiled bitterly. But the other nine years were different. He had run off and made a living of his own. His name was even changed- no created. Before that, he had no name. There were no more towns and over religious people who believed he was some spawn of evil. He had lived in the city since, where strange folks were common. Yet there was something missing in his life. A feeling of belonging still strayed from him and he wanted it more than ever. Who were his family? Who was it that decided he was unfit to belong? Someone out there must live the same kind of life he had endured.

His daydream was broken when a girl, slightly younger than him, was spotted walking not too far away. She had a hurt expression drawn up on her features like an innocent victim of the harsh world. He instantly recognized it, for he often saw the same thing when he gazed into a pond. Remolus desired to speak to the girl, to ask her what was wrong. But would she be afraid of him?

“You have a disease, boy. Don’t you dare come close to the other children,” warned a voice. It was because of his gray hair; they concluded it was a sign of bad luck. Everything that went wrong was blamed on him. Every time he was blamed… there was a new scar on his back.

At first, Remolus decided that his bleeding back was due to the whippings. But as time passed and the wounds heal, two remained. They were symmetrical and as long as a handspan. What disturbed him was they bled whenever he was angry or concerned. Perhaps I am cursed.

Maybe that was why he preferred to cover himself up. Fortunately, his face had no blemishes. A set of pale green eyes decorated his fair features. She wouldn’t be scared… She would understand me. Besides, she can’t see my body.

Making up his mind, he paced up to her. “What do they call you girl?” Remolus said in a soft voice. She glanced at him, startled that someone was addressing to her.

She hesitated and in a small but cold voice, muttered, “Rei.”
nedra
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2004 03:50
Chei saw something in her way and she stopped. *Looks like there is...something with wings...and elves.* she tought and didn'd know what to do. She wanted to walk away but something stopped her. She didn't know them but something about them was somehow familiar. Chei held her breath and stared those three.
*This must look silly..*she tought.
LizzyB
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2004 01:51
Nick walked through the woods alone. It had been a tough day. Everything had seemed to go wrong all at once. There was a sound of someone falling and then he heard voices talking. "Hello?" when no one answered he kept walking. My minds playing tricks on me again. Theres got to be some way to get this under control. When he reached the spot he was so familiar with he found it crowded. Two elves, a girl and what seemed to be an angel. But the dark creature seemed more lik a large demon. "whats going on here?" His voice betrayed his fear. "You shouldn't be here! do you have any idea what could happen if they found you?!" Nicholas. The voice hissed in his head again. You're acting like a fool again Nicholas. Nicholasssss. "Get out!!" He didn't know what the others would think of him but he had to warn them. Get them out of the woods.
Nuavar~Lily~Lorin
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2004 04:24
OOC- Welcome all. Oh and silvan_elf_princess, he's not the image of a boy. He look's about in his mid-thirties. And the RP should be taking place in a futuristic time.

He waited for a moment, listening as carefully as he could. Satisfied, he sat down, still holding his Spatha blade, he flicked a thumb over the end with short fascination when it left a red mark.

"Who are you, freaker?"

"Danny."

"You don't look like a human. Auntie Lavoi, I don't like him. He's ugly."

"Now, now dear. Be nice."

"Whatever. I'm going outside."

He thought about Madam Lavoi's niece, she seemed like a nice human at first. But she was quite a brat, though he had been glad for the company...even if she hadn't liked him. She blamed him when she had foolishly thrown rocks at the beehive. Miss Lavoi had to take her to the hospital quickly, but she didn't come back. Alucel gave a inner shrug, he probably would have attacked her sooner or later.

Suddenly he felt movement to his left, he looked up to see a boy stopping quite close to him. He jumped away as he spotted more, eyes widening in confusion. He turned his Spatha to them, taking a fighting stance. His senses picked up the original one he had noticed, and now several ones registered in his mind. His eyes hardened and opened wider, taking in the scene and weighing his options, he backed away into the shadows. Opening up his wings once again, he was about to strike the boy when he felt his wings run into another person. He quickly turned around to face a young lady with black hair.

"What es going on?" he asked with a hoarse sounding voice. He was well prepared for moving in crowds, but had found himself surrounded, and hated the idea. If he couldn't get his space, he would attack without question. Especially with his instincts snapping at his heels as to his original purpose.

Nuav
OOC- I'll have his profile up as soon as I can. Just telling your characters to be careful because his original purpose was to be a scout from another planet. Find a suitable planet, and eliminate the dominate species if they held threat.
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2004 04:52
(kaira's om the databse...and yah...it is a bit confusing as to what the time period is... ))

Kaira let a soft sigh escape her lips as she pulled the last ripe berries off the bush and tossed them into the basket. She had been up since the crack of dawn gathering a little bit of each of the wild foods that grew around the small, shakey, weathered place she called home. Three rooms, a kitchen, a bedroom, and one that was used for anything else. It was nothing compared to the luxurious inn where she worked. Full of grand rooms, vivid colors, and every piece of elegant furniture ever made. But it was home. Empty, small...but home.

As her feet followed the path back to the small clearing in the forest, a soft smile played at the corner's of her mouth. She was thinking of Micheal, fast asleep in the bed, that since she had woken up, he had all to himself. Wrapped up tightly in the woolen blanket she had made all on her own while his soft raven hair lay over his closed eyes. Behind those eyes, Kaira knew he lived in a dream place where their famliy was as alive and as real as the cold truth of their deaths. He was 12 now. 9 years since they had left behind so much pain...so much torment.

Hugging Micheal tight against her chest she ran and ran and ran. The rain was so heavy, and came slashing at her body and face like sharpe knives. She couldn't see where she was going. But she had to run...had to. The bare soles of her feet slapped against the uneven road as her heart thudded against her chest. Threatening to end it all then. The screams of anger and hate rang her ears but never ceased. She knew if she turned around she would be greated by fire, by sharpe ends, by deadly ewapons, and by the people she had grown up with since she was born....

The road came to an end, to the edge of a cliff. Without even thinking, Kaira jumped. Miacheal clung to her body, wet and shaking. His small hands grasping with fear. He was so young...he didn't understand. As they plunged deep into the water, its icey caress finally drowned out the cruel voices.

The villagers watched the young girl and her brother jumped over the cliff. The chant of "Witch...witch..' and "Kill them all" died down as they turned and dragged ther soaking bodies back to the comfort of their homes. Each of therm satisfied that no 10 year old girl and her 3 year old brother could survive that jump. They all turned their backs like nothing had happened. Like a family had not just been murdered. Like lives and furtures hadn't been torn apart.

Kaira pushed back the tears that threatened to fall. Every moment of that night haunted Kaira. The image of her parents' cold, mutilated bodies. The fear that still lingered in Micheal's eyes. All of it was a horrible nightmare that she relived over and over again. She had been so caught up that night, it hadn't reallt hit her full on until much later. But by then she couldn't cry, she had to be strong. For Micheal.

She reached the front her and pushed open the loose boards. Micheal would be so happy when he saw she had brought for breakfast. Fresh berries were his favorite, but they were so hard to find. She waved her hand over a small candle and smiled as a flame sprang from the wick. She walked over to the bed where Micheal lay, a goffy smile plastered on his face. She touched his shoulder lightly, then waved the bowl of berries in front of his nose.

Micheal eyes shot open as he threw his arms around his sister and thanked her. She laughed and he gobbled the up in matter of seconds, getting blue and red juice all over his face.
"Micheal, you silly little boy. There are some more in the kitchen..." She kissed him lightly on the forhead before she realized that she was going to be late for her shift. "Be sure to clean that off your face by the time I get back. Now remember, do not answer the door for anyone. Got me?" He nodded quickly. "Good, I love you. BYe" She hugged him again quickly.

Grabbing and apron she rushed out the door in frensy, but stopped and she turned and muttered a few words and watched a silver light encircled the small home before nearly melting in with it. She sighed knowing Micheal would be safe for one more day and took off again. It wasn't long before she ran smack dab into the back of a boy who seemd very well covered, and was talkin to a girl. Kaira couldn't stop herself in time and sent all three of them crashing into the ground.

((wow...that was uh...long..heh... ))
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2004 05:49
As many other people showed up, Arod was taken aback when the thing tried to retreat and found yet another person in his wat

"Hello, old friend. What is it that brings you to this planet and in this form, Alucel?"
Saeran
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2004 08:07
Rei gasped in surprise as she fell to the ground. A cloud of dust thickened the air in a suprisingly short amount of time. She coughed and wiped her watering eyes with a sleeve, noticing for the first time how dirty she was.

"Don't play in the mud, sweety!" Mother was calling to her, "We're short on water so we'll have to make do with what we have!"

Rei shuddered at the sudden memory. She had played in the mud anyway, not caring what Mum had to say. If her eyes had not been filled with tears from the dust already, Rei was sure she would've felt a different kind of dampness in her eyes.

When the dust settled, Rei looked at the newcomer blandly with cold eyes. It was a girl older than she was, who had strait silverish hair and beautiful emerald eyes.

"What....happend?" Rei was aware that she didn't sound a bit cheerful. Right now she felt very angry at the world.

"It woud appear that we have been...er...tripped up," the person who had asked Rei's name smiled slightly at the other girl. His smile looked forced, though, as if he didn't do it often.

"I'm so sorry!" The girl looked slightly sheepish as she kneeled beside them. "I was just in a big hurry to get to work!" Rei kept her eyes--which were the most expressive parts of her body--carefully neutral. She didn't know who to trust. The girl stood up and held out her hands to them. To help us up, Rei realized. She reached for the hand, before recoiling suddenly. I can't accept a friendship like this, Rei decided. I don't know if it's real or not.

She helped herself up, instead.
gabriel_legolas
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 09, 2004 01:07
(Remolus is in the database CLICK HERE! I even added a pretty picture! )

He watched as Rei ignored the girl's offer. Whatever happened to her? For the time being, Remolus decided to put the idea of asking the girl off until later. He stared at her, trying to see what she looked like up close. To his strange astonishment, she had red eyes... like a demon, he thought before he realized it. Maybe it was just because she cried too much.

"Er... hello, my name's Kaira... what's your's?" she said cautiously. Rei frowned as if she was angry that two people had asked her what her name was in the same day.

Remolus caught her thought and answered, "Her name's Rei. And I call myself Remolus." His cheeks burned a little, but not enough so that is wasn't visible. He usually wasn't this outspoken...

(Rei sort of reminds me of Gaerwyn... lol)
LizzyB
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 09, 2004 08:25
Nick looked in astonishment at the small group. Thay hadn't heard his cries. He waved his arms in hte air hoping to gain some atteniton. But he stopped abruptly when he saw her. She has blue hair. Shes the girl from the night before. He rain over to her. "Can you hear me? Or even see me? You must leave now! The ones who killed your parents are coming." The voices in his head returned. Nicholas! Where are you?? Or where they in his head?Nicholas!! Come back!! The images flashed through his mind again

"Come on Nicholas." Blanche pulled his arm. As they enterd into the cottage he saw the others gathered in the front room. "What's going on? Humans live here-we can't . . . " He stopped when he saw the bed. Lying on it were 3 humans. An older male and female, and a young female with blue hair.

"Nicholas!!!" The voices were in the wood. He was sure of it. He wasn't going to let them take him back, make him stay quiet when he had become so powerful. But he didn't want these innocents hurt.
Saeran
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 09, 2004 09:11
((lol! I guess she is sort of like Gaerwyn, come to think of it...Oh, yeah, I edited Rei's profile. You can find it here. I have a feel for her character, now. I just needed to get used to her personality (-_-). You're picture of Remolus is cool, Gabriel! He's really beautiful. In the manga he's in love with his sister, tho. *shivers* Incest....Rei kindof seems like she has a personality disorder, tee hee.))

Rei glared. She wasn't exactly sure what she was glaring at in the first place, but these two had put her in a bad mood, she knew that for certain. Today was not a good day to annoy her. Now yet another newcomer had arrived claming he knew of those who killed her parents.

"What are you talking about," she said coldly, trying to keep the wave of fear at bay.

"They're coming....you must leave now!" He was breathless. He's been running, Rei realized. Why...?

"Where do you suggest we go, then?" Rei demanded, gesturing towards Romelus and Raina. "You're talking nonsence, you know!" She let the anger burn, tossing the fear aside.

[Edited on 9/7/2004 by Saeran]
LizzyB
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 09, 2004 02:23
Nick looked at the girl. "I know I must seem crazy, but its true! You have to leave now! If you don't-" He was cut off when a tall woman and 3 men stepped into sight. "Nicholas." The womans voice was cold. "Were have you been my son? We ahve been looking for you all night." Nick's glare seemed to the others to be daggers thrown at the woman. "I will not come with you again Blanche. You have no more power over me. If I wanted, you would be thrown out of the coven. You killed those people." The men began to walk towards Nick. Slowly, but stedily they advanced. "I'm sorry children." Blanche addressed the others. "Nicholas has been staying with me since he was a child. He is mentally disturbed and constantly makes up stories such as this one. I'm sorry if he has caused you nay discomfort." The men by this time had reached Nick. They began to grab his arms but he raised them towards the sky. The grown men began to writhe on the forest floor in pain. Nick turned to Blanche. "Leave, now. And tell the others that Nick Walters has come into his own."
gabriel_legolas
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 10, 2004 09:47
(Remember, Rei thinks that Alucel killed her parents and she probably wouldn't believe what others say)

Remolus gazed calmly at Nick but inside, a storm of fear brew. This was no ordinary person. He had enough hatred to send those people to darkness if he wanted to. No matter what the men's intentions were, they were still human.

The lady, who Nick called as Blanche, pulled out a revolver. She pointed the gun at Kaira. "Move and the girl dies," she said. Her voice was low and meant that she was serious. Kaira's eyes were wide with shock yet she said nothing. She couldn't say anything. Nick opened his mouth but stopped when Blanche made a gesture to warn him. "Take him away." She ordered. The men, still squirming on the ground, made a desperate attempt to obey. They didn't move. "I said take him away!" She repeated, losing her patience.

"Do something... come on... do something... don't tell me there's going to be another death..." muttered Rei.

We paused. They paused. The entire forest stopped breathing.
LizzyB
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 11, 2004 08:17
Nick watched Blanche point the gun at the girl. Everything in him screamed that he couldn't let an innocent die. Yet, the witch shouldn't be allowed to get away with everything she had done. He gritted his teeth trying to figure out what to do. "All right! Blanche put the gun away." He sighed heavily. "I'll go with you. But only if you give me your word-on the honor of the coven-that you will let these people go." His eyes sparked with hatred and anger. "If you break your bond Blanche I swear, by all the gods that ever were, I will kill you. And you know I will." Blanche smiled. A decidedly evil smile. "Dearest Nicholas, so good to see you come to your senses. Now, come with us and we will give you your old room." She walked slowly towards Nick and placed a hand on his arm. He glared at her. "Woman, don't touch me." He shook the restraining hand off and began to walk in the direction he had come.
gabriel_legolas
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 14, 2004 02:02
(Anyone still here? *shrugs* I didn't think it would die out THAT fast...)

He shed his secret tears as Nick was sauntered away. Clearly, there was something ill at ease in his heart... especially with that woman... Blanche...

Rei seemed to show no emotion whatsoever, but Remolus sensed that the other girl, Kaira, was upset. He couldn't find any comforting words to say, so he remained quiet. There were so many things he should have said... and could have said through his life. Yet he didn't really regret everything. He was here, and that was something to count on.

"Uh..." he started, not sure where to begin, "I suppose we meet by chance, but perhaps fate has assigned this to happen..." He peered at them, yet his desire willed him confidence to go on. "What I mean is... is..." He stumbled a little, trying to find a meaning in his empty speech. "What I mean is, I have a feeling that we should..." This was too awkward. "We should stick together. In case if this small event in history repeated again." Looking down, he wondered what kind of answer he would recieve.
nedra
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2004 05:30
Chei stepped back few steps.
"I...I don't know...I'm sorry", she said quietly and wanted to leave but something was still stopping her. "I was just...walking by."
She tought about her stepfather and she looked scared when she tought what he could do to her if she was late again. Well...she was little scared about this situation, too. She watched the boy with wings but avoided eye contact.
*What is wrong with my legs..? They are not moving at all...* she tought.
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2004 05:57
((yah srry i disappeared...the computer was temporarily on the non working side, but im back...but i am also on vacation for a few days and cant be sure how often i get on the computer, so please take care of kaira, but this group seems be to good at that so no problem.))

Kaira's green eyes watched helplessly as the boy, Nick, was taken away. Tears pushed at the corners of her eyes, but she fought every instinct inside her body to break down and cry.Kaira needed to be strong she had always needed to be. Stiil, one single thought rested in her mind, one that she knew would haunt her for life...

Yet another soul is going to die and be lost...only so I can live... She turned from Remolus, but only for a second. She gathered her mind, and herself and faced Rei and Remolus. Both of them seemed...distant. She tried not to focus on Rei, whose emotions were unclear, and very possibly unpredictable. Rei was turnng Remolus preposal over in her head, and until she came to an answer she stodd there, just starig wide eyed and both him and Kaira.

As for Remolus, he was wary of what wqas happening. Maybe even a little unsure. It was in Kaira's nature and her heart to remain be side their sides. To help and to just be there, but then she remember Micheal. He was alone at home and there were killers wandering the woods.

Remolus caught the fear that suddenly flashed in her eyes, but before he could say anything there was a far off scream somewhere in the forest...
Nuavar~Lily~Lorin
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2004 12:26
OOC- I'm here, mostly watching. What happened was that the thread was flooded, that's why it's kind of dwindled. ^^;

Alucel treaded in the shadows. Confused by the human's actions, he could only watch and take notes in his mind. Now he remembered bits about his people, and compared them to humans.

Violent, predictable, very different from the early stages studied by my race. he didn't say anything, not trusting his voice. He listened to the one girl, playing the sentences in his mind. "Fate..." he muttered to himself, not believing such as he was taught to act out his scouting and then... well, he didn't know what then. Perhaps this had to do with his scouting mission? But it couldn't, he was to gather samples, depose of beings as needed, and mark ideal spots for his race.

Not to join in a group, but it would do just as well, as long as they did not interfer. They didn't know what danger was among them. He gave a inner smile.

Nuav
LizzyB
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 16, 2004 02:52
Later that evening back in his cell Nick buried his head in his hands thining. "Perhaps I hsouldn't have tried to escape. Maybe it would have been better to stay." He shuddered at what Blanche had done to him when they had returned to the coven. The stripes on his back ached and burned. his mind turned back to the girl, theo ne Blanche had threatened. There was no way they were going to let them live with the knowledge. he sighed and tried to sleep.

*ooc* hey guys my comps not working right could you plz keep Nick on? Id preciate it!! *ooc*
Saeran
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 16, 2004 06:55
Rei stared coldly at Remolus and Kaira. They seemed to think she was dependent on them. "I am not a doll for you to play with," She whispered. "You talk about fate, but you don't really know anything about it!!" The girl was shouting by now. She felt wetness in her eyes. Why was she crying?

Stumbling as she turned, Rei ran off into the woods, following the scream.
gabriel_legolas
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2004 12:28
(Rei does have a personality disorder lol. I'll try to think of a way to let Nick back into the company)

"I never said you were a doll!" he shouted, running after her. Kaira followed, not too far behind. It wasn't difficult to track the girl down, owing that she had trashed through the trees and her marks were visible. I don't she knows where she's going..., thought Remolus as he gained on Rei. His coat was beginning to tatter, but that was the last problem on his mind.

Who had screamed? It was sharp, so it couldn't be Nick's. Suddenly, Rei came to a halt. There were fear shown inside her eyes.

"What is it?" asked Kaira. She had an impatient tone like there were other things in life to be done than helping someone with personality disorders.

(I have no idea what we're supposed to see)
LizzyB
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2004 02:37
*ooc* hope you don't mind me comin in like this but I'm using somebody else's comp right now so I wanna get on as much as I can *ooc*

Lying in the wood was one of the men who had taken nick away-dead. His body was charred, at least what was left of it. The 3 looked at each other in disbelief. who had done this?

*ooc* little bit of a twist there for ya *ooc*
nedra
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 22, 2004 04:31
Suddenly Chei felt a touch in her shoulder. She knew exactly who was behind her. It was her stepfather.
"Well, well, well", said a cold voice and Chei turned pale."I didn't know that you have friends."
"Didn't you?" Chei said some irony in her voice."How sad..."
Chei felt how Jack, it was his name, tightnend his hold.
"Chei, Chei..." he said. "I think you should come with me. Now. Who knows what kind of wife you will be if you're hanging out with...that kind of...creatures." He watched the boy with wings and gave a nasty smile. Then he grabbed Chei's arm and started to walk away while Chei was trying to get off.
Chei let out a quiet sigh and looked back to the boy with wings. She stopped trying to get away but Jack held her hand all the way home.
*What did he ment about that wife thing? I hope he's not trying to get me married with someone. Well...I want away from here but I would like to choose my man by my self...*
Jack iterrupted her toughts by hiting her to the face.
" DON'T- EVER- BE- LATE- AGAIN!"Jack shouted and slammed the door behind him. " I told you last time...and where the shoppings are?"
"T-the shop wasn't open today", Chei whispered.
"You lier!" Jack shouted and came near to Chei. That, and a terrible pain, were the last things she remembered of that evening.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email