Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Nuavar~Lily~Lorin
Council Member
Send Message
Post Conjurers (free)
on: July 10, 2004 06:04
((Five people *including me* in the Thread at the most, No flooding aloud, and NO GOD-MODING. Thread is set in a Magical world with more Modern Wizards/Witches, and Supernatural creatures are allowed, but please try to be creative))

A clinking sound was heard, echoing down the street. The source was taloned feet, the onyx talons colliding sharply with the cobblestone sidewalk. A smile was placed on the being's face as several humans looked with disgust at him and edged away. He didn't care anymore, his eyes were dull and emotionless. His strides were long and drawn out with a eternal tiredness.

His pants and trenchcoat hung heavily on his small frame, his feet were padded with thick skin from going constantly barefoot. Even his ears were drooping more then usual, but yet there was a self satisfied aura about him. Anyone could see he was unarmed except for his natural weapons.

His name was Hack, he knew why, and sometimes he wanted to change that. But you can't change your reputation.

"Hey, you!"

Hack looked up sharply to see who had called out, knowing that they were most likely calling to someone else, but he secretly hoped not.

Nuav

OOC- Profile will be up tomorrow. Just to let you know, Hack is a well known Conjurer for Dark Arts, but he isn't too popular among the common folk for his reputation.
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Conjurers (free)
on: July 11, 2004 03:46
"What in Hell's Fury do you think you're doing in my town in that get-up, without coming to see me first?"

Kimberly Balthasar, called Balas by her humanoid friends was the only person in this old town that even considered to look at the thing with any light in her eyes, but she was hated by the townsfolk for being a thief and a female fighter which they considered blasphemous and dark. Balas was watching the thing as though it might well collapse ito the street and she understood what it was like to be considered evil, but this thing was quite intriguing to her.

"Hey, I'm talkin to you. Who are you and why are ya here?"
Nuavar~Lily~Lorin
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 12, 2004 11:07
He stopped suddenly. Turning his head to look at who had called out to him. Slightly surprised that she would not know who he was. He turned to face her, eyes narrow in a defiant manner. He coolly answered, "Hack." Seeing no reaction from her, he continued. "Conjurer of the Syious Lair."

"And who might you be, mayor of this town?" he asked, crossing his arms, and tilting his head. Often he wondered why people did not converse with him, not realizing that his manner was quite cold with an arrogant air.

He faintly thought of the being back at his Lair, he needed to tend to it. Otherwise the creature might lace his Lair with it's toxic flowers and silky webs. He shuddered at the thought.

Nuav
Vende
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 12, 2004 04:56
(((I got Quay's profile up but have no time to post!! Sorry!!)))
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 13, 2004 01:42
((What, exactly, is a Conjurer? And does your character necessarily have to be one? Okay, so I'll get Amaras's bio thingie up in the DB asap. When I have the time and energy to do so. I'll try to have it up by the end of the week!))

Soft bootsteps flitted down an alley of the city. A shadowed figure looked around the corner of it before starting into the streets. Damn wings sure got you a lot of attention around here. Walking down the street, he noticed that he got a lot of hostile stares. He grumbled under his breath. You would think they'd be honored to see an Angel in their streets, he thought to himself.

If you looked at him with just a passing glance, Amaras looked like a normal man. If you called a 6' something man normal. Copper-colored hair hung to about his shoulders, held out of his face by a strip of black cloth. The trench coat that he wore covered everything down to the top of his boots, but if anyone caught themselves looking at him in midstride, they would notice that he was wearing all white beneath. This was only just skimming the surface.

If you looked more intently at him, you'd see the really strange thing about him. He hd wings. Most of the time, they were hidden, but Amaras hardly had enough energy after the long flight to this city to cloak his presence and hide his wings all that well. So there was a faint outline of wings on his back and above his head. He could only completly hide them from humans, everything else could see right through the spell.

Intense blue eyes watched the crowd for any danger presented to him. One could never be too safe. As he was walking along, his eyes rested on a... creature was the only word that he could come up with at the moment and a young woman speaking together. He stepped back into the shadows to watch what unfolded.

((As I said, Amaras will be up in the DB asap.))
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 13, 2004 02:50
"Haha! I jes,t my friend. I am not the mayor of anything but I command more respect than one anyway. I am Balas, the Demon Princess, Lady of the roguery, and not unlike yourself."

Balas walked up to him and extended her hand in welcome

"I request your presence, Conjuror, at the tavern, drinks are on me!"
Nuavar~Lily~Lorin
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2004 12:43
OOC- A Conjurer is one that summouns, or in Hack's case, works with Potions and Spells. Kind of like a Wizard or Witch. They work for themselves, and considered Chaotic (selfish, will only work if you pay them, etc, etc) But go either way (good or evil) And no, your character doesn't have to be a Conjurer. I can wait for your post Vende, just make sure to post! ^^

Hack raised a eyebrow ridge. "Well, I cannot pass up a sip." he answered, shaking her hand with some hesitation. It had been a while since he had talked or socialized with anyone... and Scolding his assistant didn't count. "A lady of the Roguery. Hmm, from the looks you are recieving from these others, I would not doubt your word." he gave a small smile.

"Lead the way, though I warn I cannot stay for long. Business has been picking up lately..." he said, "and it's not good." he added to himself. Giving thought to the odd requests for posions and spells he had been getting lately.

Nuav
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 01:54
((Okay, thank you!))

Soon after Amaras had slipped into the shadows to wait, the young woman and the creature (He'd have to figure out what he was eventually). Amaras stepped out onto the street and once more checked the spell cloaking him and then hiding his wings. Both were intact. The Angel nodded to himself and set out in the opposite direction.

He still couldn't figure out why the Prime Minister had sent him here in the first place. It wasn't as if there was anything really wrong with the city (other than the inhabitants looking warily at the strangers among them). He sighed and shook his head and shrugged. He'd figure out why he was here eventually, now to find some place to get something to eat.
PrincePeregrinTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 21, 2004 12:36
(hey, hope you don't mind if i join! it will be five then)

Aelwen walked down the street, trying to ignore the people around her. For some reason, she had always been invisible in crowds. Not a single glance came her way. She had always wondered about this. The girl wore black pants, a long-sleeved black shirt with a white button-down untucked and folded over the top shirt at the cuffs and neck. She also wore a long black cloak, her white-blond hair fell around Aelwen's pale face to her shoulders and her extremely blue eyes looked straight forward.

Turning the corner, Aelwen saw something she had only seen before in a dream. And Angel. For this girl was not a normal human, she was an Illusionist, and a Time Mage. Her father had been a Druid and begun to teach her the art, however he had suddenly died. Aelwen was 16, but she aged at 1/5 the human rate, so her age was really 80.

Approaching the Angel causiously she spoke to formally.
'Hello. What are you doing here? That is if you don't my asking.'
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 22, 2004 11:34
Amaras started when someone spoke to him. That spoke volumes of how much he was concentrating on his stomach and not what he was doing. ((OoC: Hobbity, isn't he?)) He turned around to face the girl who had spoken to him.

"Er... hello," he replied as politely as he could, trying to figure out what had prompted her to speak to him. "I don't mind your asking, and to tell the truth, I was looking for a place to grab a bite to eat. Name's Amaras, by the way, what's yours?"
Nuavar~Lily~Lorin
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 24, 2004 08:28
OOC- Due to the up-coming closing of the NT forum I sadly have to annouce the Discontinument of this thread. I am sorry we could not RP longer. It has been a pleasure RPing with you all.

Nuav
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email