Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
scarletwisteria
Council Member
Send Message
Post Pirates of the Carribean
on: July 16, 2004 05:42
It was a beautiful day in Port Royal. The sun was high, there was a wonderful breeze, and everyone seemed happy because of this. All except Jack Sparrow. He sat alone on his small boat tied at dock. Ella, his latest love interest had left him for another thieving scallywag. Jack had felt that his heart had been slowly ripped from his chest. Ella was truly the woman he wanted to be with. After she had come into his life, he had changed for her. Getting rid of all of his other girlfriends, life at sea, the black pearl, even drinking. Now he was left with nothing but drowned memories of the love he thought he had and a small splinter of a boat.

Jack had just purchased the boat yesterday for a fair price. The mass was in need of repairing but other than that it was a modest vessel. His plan was to leave Port Royal once more, to search for his Black Pearl (which he had given up to the crew). It certainly would not be good-bye forever…just enough time for him to clear his head of Ella. It was such a small town he would be bound to run into on the streets, that he did not want. To see her smirk and grin knowing that she was the one that truly got to the heart of Captain Jack Sparrow and made him admit that he loved her. With a sigh he got off the boat. He wouldn’t be going anywhere today, since it would take a week for the boat repairs. In times like this a drink was in good need. That’s exactly what Jack decided to do, so he headed over to the usual pub. He hadn’t been there in several months, ever since Ella. Maybe breaking up wasn’t so bad after all.
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Pirates of the Carribean
on: July 16, 2004 06:11
Anna-Maria was at the pub, when Jack Sparrow, her old boyfriend, came in. She sat there quietly, even thought that wasn't her nature. She never really knew what happened between them. She waited for Jack to notice her before she said anything.

[Edited on 05/02/2004 by TheElvenPrincess]
scarletwisteria
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2004 10:03
Jack felt foolish when he saw Anna Maria sitting in the pub drinking. He was now in her shoes, for he had broken up with most of his lady friends just to be with Ella. Now he knew exactly how Anna Maria felt not to mention the other ladies he had left many times in his relationships. Feeling horrible for once he decided to converse, but he would never be caught appoligizing.

"Oh. AnnaMaria. Fancy seeing you here love," he said sitting beside her. Jack knew her well, she would not speak to anyone until spoken two, when she was angry. He put a hand up to signal the bartender, Smitti. Smitti walked over astonished to see Jack. "Jack is that you?" he said reluctant at first.

"Aye, tis' Smitti..." he said smiling. "Well good lord man where have ye' been? Haven't seen ya in...."

"Around two months?"

"Aye!"

"I met a girl Smitti," Jack said knowing that AnnaMaria was probably listening in.

"And, she forbidded me to drink," Jack said quietly so the others couldn't hear, it was quiet embarrassing to be under such tight control from a woman.

"Couldn't drink?! What kind of a woman has such a power as that? I tell ye' Jack she would have to surely be just as worth as a drink. I wouldn't be able to do it. I don't see how you could. Now were is Missprowine now?" Smitti said pouring Jack a nice cool glass of rum.

"Left me...for some other snake in the grass," Jack said disapointed as he drunk his rum. It was perfect cool and refreshing. "Ah...sure nice to have a glass of the good stuff after two months. Oh Smit, I'll pay for hers," Jack said gesturing to Anna Maria. "Well then...heres to Ella," he said lifting his glass for a toast with Smitti.

"Here's to the heartbreaking wench she is," Smitti added with a smile.
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2004 12:48
"Thank you Captain Sparrow"
She took a drink.
"So, uh, what does Ella look like?"
"Anna Maria don't go after to girl, please. I'm begging you, leave her alone."
"We'll see."

Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2004 02:36
can I be Elizabeth Swan?
scarletwisteria
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2004 06:03
((Sure! You can be Elizabeth))

Jack chuckled at Anna Maria's comment. "Would be quite the fight. Ella was a wee bit of an indoor lass," he said taking a sip of rum. "But we had some good times none the less. We often times walked on the beach at night together. It was so funny to see the dainty little thing worry about getting her dresses wet by the high surf. At first she hated the beach. I changed all of that," Jack said remembering the good times they shared.

"A pirates heart break," he said taking off his hat.
elven_princess_of_lorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 18, 2004 12:35
That's Swann princessoftheforest, and I love your avie Since Elizabeth is taken, can I be Will Turner?

[Edited on 18/7/2004 by elven_princess_of_lorien]
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 18, 2004 05:22
honey, you r elizabeth
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 09:21
actually I'm Elizabeth and elven princess LOl wants Will. thanks I thought It was Sawn. and Oh cool I will that would be great. can't think of what to post.

Elizabeth had decided to take a walk in the port Royal market place, to enjoy the day.
elven_princess_of_lorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 01:46
William Turner, more commonly known as Will and/or Mr. Turner was examining a block of ore that a peasant had brought from the mountains when a fight between two lads broke out. Will told the peasant to hold the ore for him and ran to stop the brawl.

Boxes flew as the two sent each other flying with their punches.

One boy landed two feet from Elizabeth. Will intercepted the one boy who had sent the other flying. Helping the one boy to his feet, he gave both boys a stern glance.

"Explain yourselves."

The one boy who had landed two feet from Elizabeth pointed to the other. "He called my ma a bad name!"

Will raised an eye brow. "And what does your mother do fo a living?"

"She makes dresses of all kinds and has never been unfailful to my father!"

Will nodded slowly. "Go to the Gaffer's and get those wounds cleaned up. And you," he said to the boy who had said the obseneity, "you clean up your manners!"

Both boys ran off in different directions.

Will sighed as he straightened from crouching to the boys' level. "Sorry you had to see that Elizabeth..." He shook his head. "The boys 'round here get offended pretty easily." He smiled. "How have you been?"

[Edited on 20/7/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
scarletwisteria
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 04:02
((Meanwhile back at the pub lol))

"But who needs her anyways..I do....not," Jack said. He was now on his forteeth shot of rum. He continued rambling on, as he tipped from side to side impared by his drinking. Matters changed from good to bad in seconds as a strikingly handsome man with deep brown hair entered the pub. His eyes were the color of the sky, and his skin lightly tanned like everyone who lived in Port Royal. He had sme chin stubble which were signs that he had not shaven in several days. He was close to six feet in height and very strong. Sitting at a table alone he ordered a drink.

"There he is...the sly dog. He is the one that Ella is seeing," Jack said trying to grab for his sword but was unsuccessful since he was so drunk. "I'll tear his skin off inch by inch!" Jack said muttering. Jack stood up. "You hear me don't ya! Ye' stealin' son of a..." It was truly not a fair fight, on Jack's behalf anyway.

One thing led to another, several punches were exchanged and before long Jack found himself outside the pub on the ground. His lip split, a bruised eye, and several scratches. How stupid of him. He blacked out again.
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 10:34
Elizabeth had not been startled by the boy's brawl, she watched with a smile as will broke up the fight.

Will sighed as he straightened from crouching to the boys' level. "Sorry you had to see that Elizabeth..." He shook his head. "The boys 'round here get offended pretty easily." He smiled. "How have you been?"

"well indeed, and yourself?" she moved closer to him. "still have that adventerous pirate streak in you."

Suddenly she heard commotion from the pub and s a few moments later shee saw Jack Sparrow lying outside. "wel, well, why does this not suprise me?"
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 12:57
oh, it was a little confusing since both of you have the same avatar. lol.

Anna Maria saw the man that was dating Ella. "So that's him, eh?"

"Yes, Anna Maria. That is him," said Jack.

She thought for a moment.

"I think he looks very handsome."

Jack looked at her.

"What?"

"Well, I mean, he is handsome. And, obviously, has class."

"Darling, I hope you are not going to do anything stupid."

"Oh, I won't, Captain Sparrow. I wont."

elven_princess_of_lorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 03:17
"well indeed, and yourself?" she moved closer to him. "still have that adventerous pirate streak in you."

"I couldn't be happier to see you here." He smiled at her remark about his pirate streak. "Ah, still can't get over the Caribbean my love?" He winked as he put an arm around her and pulled her closer. "I dare say my pirate streak is what brought us together in the first place..." He was about to kiss her when Jack landed outside the pub.

Suddenly she heard commotion from the pub and s a few moments later shee saw Jack Sparrow lying outside. "wel, well, why does this not suprise me?"

"Probably 'cause you know Jack as well as I do." Will sighed and let his arm drop to his side. "I'll go see what's up and I'll meet you later at the Smithy." He gave her a quick kiss, then dashed off to investigate Jack.
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 04:40
Anna Maria was sitting next to Jack talking when he saw Will and Elizabeth.

"Will! Elizabeth!" she called.
scarletwisteria
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 05:12
Jack sat up a bit from the cobblestone rode in which he sat on. "Oye..." he said looking up to see Anna Maria beside her. As he heard her call out to Will and Elizabeth all he could to was grumble a bit. "Perhaps that was a bad idea," he said getting to his feet. "Elizabeth and Will, my two favorite people!" he said joyfully as he approached his friends.
elven_princess_of_lorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 05:32
"Elizabeth and Will, my two favorite people!" he said joyfully as he approached his friends.

Will's forehead creased in a frown as he examined Jack. "What happened Jack? What made you do that?"

[Edited on 21/7/2004 by elven_princess_of_lorien]
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 21, 2004 05:43
"I could never get over the Carribean.. its where I fell for you."
she looked at Kack and Anna Maria. "well, good day to you both." she smirked. "Up to your usual escapades I see." she said to Jack.

(OOC: they are outside right? in front of teh pub?
elven_princess_of_lorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 21, 2004 01:14
Will grinned and looked back at Jack.

(occ: as far as I know it is...
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email