Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
DarkElfGoddessOfEvil
Council Member
Send Message
Post The Dragon, The Guide, And The Egg
on: July 17, 2004 07:19
~ It is six hundred years after the beginning of the Evil Era in Dria, and the dark creatures are just starting to come out of their homes. Wyrms, Dark Elves, Orcs, Goblins, Shadows, Dragons, Giant Spiders, Werecreatures, and Dark Wizards are only a few of the creatures emerging... Dragons are becoming more and more common, and the people are starting to become accustomed to them. They have now realized that if you do not steal from them, they will not come on a bloody rampage after you. But there is one that seems worse than the others... He has no name, and he goes by the title of the Mighty Drake, Lord of the Dragons. He has terrorized towns for no apparent reason. So now there is a team that is forming to find his cave, and kill him, end his reign once and for all. They are to meet at the Dragon's Nest Inn in the town of Nekral, near the mountain range of the Dwarves, were there have been the most common sightings of him. It is here, in the time of despair, confusion, and anger, that our story begins... ~
|~ From Julia's Perspective ~|
I looked around the bar. There were few people there at this time in the morning, and the sun was just starting to shin through the windows. The barkeep didn't seem too happy about this though, and she walked over to the windows and put blinds down to shut out the sun. That was probably best; I didn't want anybody spying on us. And there were plenty of people who served the Mighty Drake. I watched the people start to come in. There was a group of three, and I recognized them. I didn't expect to see them in a shady inn like this, being high government officials and all. But I didn't mind; that was not what I was here for. I was here to wait for people to join me. A man at the bar caught my attention. I didn't recognize him. That was not common in a town like this, as I spent many of my days here. Yet for now, I dismissed it, as I saw someone walking in the door...

[Edited on 17/7/2004 by DarkElfGoddessOfEvil]
Tari_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Dragon, The Guide, And The Egg
on: July 17, 2004 03:11
This looks like it could be fun (I believe in dragons, you know). Can I join? My character is in the DB; she's Elbereth.
DarkElfGoddessOfEvil
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2004 05:18
Of course you may. And btw: I LOVE your avatar... I cannot wait to see what your character is like.
Tari_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 06:18
Thanx! (I love my avatar 2!)

Elbereth paused inside the door of the tavern, waiting for her eyes to adjust to the darkness. When she had been told that she was expected at the Dragon's Nest Inn three days ago, she had not known who she was to meet. Elbereth stepped further in and cast a sweeping gaze around the room, her eyes settled on a woman sitting alone in a dark corner, watching the door. She smiled briefly and made her way to Julia, "Greetings, my friend. It has been much too long."

As she sat, she noticed three well-dressed men standing by the long counter nursing their respective drinks and watching her and Julia. Something about their gazes made her feel uncomfortable. Shaking off the feeling she turned back to Julia with a smile.
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 07:07
Enadariel wound her way through the street with a wary eye. Something was not right. She had been send a message which told her to meet at the Dragon's Nest Inn, in Nekral. Enadariel drew one of her two swords... she didnt trust an unknown sender...

At last spotting the Inn, Enadariel slowly made her way towards it. She drew her other sword and pushed the door open with her shoulder, glancing an untrusting eye over the occupants of the room. She saw a girl in a dark corner motion for her to come over. Enadariel's eyes narrowed as she walked to the corner, she senses on highest alert.

At least i can hold my own in a fight, Enadariel thought to herself. Not only could she fight extremely well, and deadly at that, with the two swords she kept by her side, she was well skilled in fighting with her fists, in the odd occasion that she be disarmed. Enadariel put one of her swords in its sheath so she could brush aside a lock of her black hair that had fallen into her eyes.

Enadariel made her way over to the corner almost casually, surveying the two women already over there out of the corner of her eye. Enadariel got right to the point when she was withing a whispering distance.

"Which one of you reqested that i come here..."

she whispered, for she too had seen the men, and one of the woman had casually nodded in their direction... Enadariel knew the need for secrecy, and didnt say anything else.

((hey!!! is post ok DarkElf? do you mind if i call you that? you guys can call me Sayen... but anyways, my char. is in the database, if you need to look @ her profile or something. )
DarkElfGoddessOfEvil
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 07:53
Julia looked Elbereth up and down twice before a half-smile crept on to her face. Even though half of her face still seemed pained, heavy with a burden that could not be named, the smile still lit up her face with a beauty that was thought long gone, a grace and style and pureness that had disappeared many long years ago. Yet as quickly as it had appeared it was gone. Her eyes returned to her ale, and she bowed ever so slightly. "Indeed, it has been... too long." When she spoke, there was a heaviness about her voice, some weakness exploited, some long-gone pain resurfaced. Yet that, too, was fleeting. "Come, order an ale, let us talk while we wait for the others to make an appearance." She ordered an ale for Elbereth and they sat enjoying the strong drinks of dark mystery that were provided by the shady bartender. "So you will be leading us?" Elbereth asked the question out of pure curiosity, Julia was sure of it. So she answered with as much truth as she could possibly afford to tell. "My lord sent me here to represent our peoples in this war of wars. He said that if anyone could kill a dragon, I would know them, or at least where to find them." She gave a little half-laugh out of the pure irony and sad truth of it.
"I have led forces before into battle, yet I am sure that quests are a much different thing, and yet... part of me is happy to be out of... the place I am from." She knew that she could not tell her darkest secret, no she could not. She could not reveal her inmost secret so easily, and even though she had known Elbereth, she would not be able to tell her story yet. "I only hope that enough people will show up... a dragon is a mighty enemy..." Then, the lighter, more impulsive part of her personality showed through. Or maybe it was just because of the ale. Either way, she said, "Yet it will be a fun battle, pretty interesting, neh? To go against an ultimate opponent." She laughed. "Who knows what'll happen. Bloodshed, violence, war and death. All rather amusing, neh?" She smiled. It was indeed, the impulsive side of her. Sadly, it was also the side that laughed in the face of death, and kicked him in the gonads. The part of her that didn't really care about anything but cold, dark humor. She found things rather ironic at these times, and could make a dark joke out of anything. It was times like these that the smile on her face could drive fear into the hearts of children and, well... everyone else. There was a light in her eyes that showed pure joy. This was what her mind would be like if all of the sad things in her life were gone. She would have a dark personality, yet it would clearly all be a joke. A laughing, amusing thing to talk about around a pint of ale when the darkness was just creeping over the mountains and hills.
Then, another person came into the inn. Julia waved her over to their table, pointed out the men who were staring at them. She seemed to know the need for secrecy, and she came over to the table. “Hello, I am Julia. I will be leading you to the Drake. We are to find him and eliminate him. I hope that you will join us, you seem a good fighter. Will you join us to eliminate this threat to the humanoid world?” She asked it, wincing on the part wherein she said humanoid world. Would they realize that she was letting just a little bit of her secret slip from her lips. She subconsciously wanted to tell someone, but would they see her half-pointed ears, how her eyes changed to red when she was angered? Would they see the blood on her hands, or would they see only the gloves, the part of herself that she let everyone else gaze upon. The person sat down, apparently considering the options, and Julia ordered an ale for her. “Who would be leading us?” She asked, a questioning gaze searching Julia with all of her might, surely looking for some slip, some mistake that she made, looking for some flaw that would dismiss her as the leader. “I would.” Julia said in a low tone, feeling in some way that she had disappointed the new arrival.

[Edited on 19/7/2004 by DarkElfGoddessOfEvil]
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 04:25
Enadariel nodded, her mind already focused on the mixed feelings she was sensing from the girl... with her hightened senses, Enadariel could tell that there was a hidden purpose to the girls lighthearted speach. she could tell that something was wrong... but not what. not yet.

"aiye leader. when do we depart, or shall we wait on others."

Enadariel said this, simply and quietly, for the men still sat at the bar. Enadariel gestured at one of the waiters, and, shoving a coin into his hand, requested he bring her a light ale.

better not be tipsy when we discuss... whatever we discuss, she thought to herself
Arokh
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 08:04
Ivor cautiously searched for the Dragon's Nest Inn where he was to meet someone. He has no idea what's going on. The letter he recieved had little information, and only told of a "great quest" After his long search, he finally found the inn and walked inside.

He noticed the darkness right away, even thought his eyes quickly ajust to it. A woman signaled him to come over. This must be who sent him the letter.

"Hi. Were you the one that wanted to see me?"

(Ivor's profile is in the database, but some parts are unfinished.)
DarkElfGoddessOfEvil
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 06:45
Julia looked up at the person who had just walked in, and beckoned him over to the table, explaining once more in vague terms why he was here. She then decided that although three was a small party, haste was needed. She walked up to the bartender and asked that she tell any who came looking for her that they would be in the dwarven city of Nekral. After that, a rather charming man approached her, looked her straight in the eyes. His look was kind, and his eyes held a wisdom Julia had only seen in her dreams before. "Hello, do you need a guide? I can take you anywhere you wish to go." He smiled. Julia was suspicious, though. "I'm sorry, where are my manners? My name is Skreeb. Catskreba, to be precise. I have led many people to the edge of the earth and back again." He smiled winningly. Julia almost growled, and she glared at him with pure hate. "You can come if you want." She growled. He just winked at her, and followed her back to the others. "He's 'Skreeb'." Julia said, pointing at him. "Now let's go ahead and get to Nekral." She nodded towards the door, and they followed her out of the door. The sun was bright on their faces, and they felt their eyes adjust to the light. Julia looked back at the rest of them, nodded, and started to walk forward into the day.
"So you're going to Nekral? Why?" He asked quietly. Julia looked back at him and sighed. "Until you prove you're with us, we're not telling you." He looked at her questioningly. "How can I guide you if I don't know why?" She looked back at him and sighed. Oh well. If he betrayed them, she could just kill him. "Because we want to destroy the Drake." She said it with a firmness in her voice, and for just a second, there was a twinge of sadness in Skreeb's eyes. Yet it was gone again in just the blink of an eye, and Julia did not see it. Skreeb smiled, and told them that he knew a shortcut. They sighed but decided to follow him. Julia remembered Skreeb's face from somewhere, she just couldn't quite remember where at the moment. Then, it hit her. Just as they walked out of the city. "You're the man from my dreams!" She said, turning around and looking at him in surprise. He smiled. "Heh, it took you this long to remember?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. She smiled, laughed uncomfortably, then turned around. "Lead the way." He got in front of the party, and started to lead them down through the valley. The sun was hot on their backs throughout the day, and they only stopped once at a small stream to take a drink. When the sun was setting and not so hot on their backs, they stopped to take rest for the night, and mayhap have something to eat.
Storm-clouds were brewing in the sky, and they were all happy that tomorrow, they might have rain on their backs instead of the beating sun. They lit a small fire for warmth and light, and started to settle in for the night when they all smelled something rather unusually pleasant. They all looked over to the campfire to notice Skreeb, cooking some meat and vegetables. They looked wonderfully tempting, and there was just enough to feed everyone. The meat had a succulent sauce on it, and it glimmered in the light from the fire, cooking in its own juiciness. The vegetables seemed so perfect after the long day of hiking. They all remembered the sun on their backs, bringing them down, trying to beat them into the ground. But the meat and vegetables seemed so beautiful and perfect cooking there. Julia's stomach growled, and she looked on with shining eyes, glazed over like the very meat that she was looking at. "Um... when's it going to be done?" She asked, hunger in her very voice. Skreeb smiled, flipped the meat over. "It'll be done shortly." Everyone smiled, and stared at the meat, waiting for it to cook, wanting to eat it immediately, even though it was not yet cooked. Their apprehensiveness was almost palpable as they watched...
PrincePeregrinTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 07:29
Aelwen turn her face away from her drink and looked at Julia and the others. She smiled and pushed away her silver-white hair, making her way over to them slowly. Standing a little ways away, she leaned against the fireplace and said

'Julia, it has truly been a long time,' under her breath.

Though Aelwen was only sixteen, she had lived longer than most of the people her age. She aged at 1/4 the normal rate of humans, which meant every four years, she grew one year older. Aelwen took a small sip of her drink and glanced at the faces of those gathered around her old friend. One of them caught her brilliant blue eyes over the others, the man whose name was Ivor. There was something different about him that set him apart, she could tell just by looking at him...
DarkElfGoddessOfEvil
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 08:03
Julia smiled at her friend. "Hello, Aelwen. It has been... too long." Once more the sadness shown in her eyes but only for a second. "Would you mayhap like to come with us? I would appreciate your company." Aelwen smiled. The light of adventure shown in her eyes, and Julia knew that no matter what, it was most likely that she would come with them. Julia looked deep into her eyes, searching for something, although what she did not know. It was not revealed to her, though, and all she saw in Aelwen's eyes was hard determination. Julia inwardly sighed. There was no way that she would be able to find whatever she instinctively searched for in the woman's eyes and Julia knew it...
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 10:01
Since the arival of the new memebers of their party, Enadariel had kept silent. She didnt trust "Skreeb" and she knew Julia didnt either... this gave her some comfort, at least... She could sense nothing from the man, either he was hiding his true intentions, or else was innocent... and Enadariel didnt believe it was the latter... She promised to herself that she would keep an eye on him for the time he remained with them.

After and hour or so of travel, Skreeb stopped them at a stop, which he declared would be the camp... Enadariel and the others rolled out their packs and began to set up their things. Enadariel sniffed the air, and smelled food. She looked over the Skreeb, and relized that he was cooking... Her brows narrowed together as she looked at him... the food certainly smelled good... still, she was suspicious. She chided herself, but her distrusting nature prevailed... the glazed look in Julia's eyes... nay, she is just starved... but.. i... i will not eat it... this she thought sadly to herself, for the aroma that floated over their camp was very tempting... Grabbing her swords, with which she hoped to kill a rabbit or two with, and her fire-starting kit, Enadariel started off at a brisk yet silent pace into the trees.

[Edited on 07/11/2003 by SayenElfJedi]
PrincePeregrinTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 10:12
Aelwen sat by the fire Skreeb had made, she didn't know many of the others yet. Enadariel had walked away, Aelwen could sense she didn't trust Skreeb. She watched him cooking, also watching the others out of the corner of her eye.
Ivor sat next to her, and she turned to him. 'I'm Aelwen, and you are?' she pretended not to know his name, smiling softly.
Tari_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 04:39
(ooc: Yikes! I let my sister on and suddenly....oh well. Anyhow, I have a sneaky suspicion--although I hope I'm wrong--that I won't be able to post for a while (Dad hates when I'm on the computer and he just found me on it :angry: ) so could everyone just sort of play my character for me if I'm banned from computer? I hope that made some sense )

Elbereth watched the small crowd around the campfire and tried to remember their names. She'd always been horrible at names.

The smell of the meat was distracting, for although its odour was delicious, something seemed...wrong...about it, although she could not place what it was.

Skreeb was sitting patiently beside the small fire, watching the meat with a keen eye and flipping it. Fire popped as grease dripped into it. Elbereth finally decided that she would not eat the meat. Tonight she would go hungry--she had done it before.
DarkElfGoddessOfEvil
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 07:07
Skreeb finished it, and served them all. Some of them were hesitant to eat it, but Julia took the first bite. She ate the meal at a moderate pace, and Skreeb himself ate his portion of food. One by one, as they started to see that there were no effects, they ate the meal. Except for a couple. They sat there looking at the meat, the compliments of the food that the others made seeming to torment them. He passed out ale to those around, drank some himself. He smiled at them all winningly. Julia seemed the one to be most enjoying the meat, and as she chewed it, and the delicious juices filled her mouth, she forgot where she was. She enjoyed it fully, and it was the best meal she had ever had as of that day. She frequently commented on the good taste of the vegetables and delicious meat. Skreeb smiled, and said that he could teach her sometime if she liked. Everyone finished the meals, and they sat around, full and contented, some of them wondering why they had indulged in the meal, yet not really caring... It seemed for now as if there was no care in the world. Skreeb smiled. "So how have you all gotten here? I'm sure it must have been hard to accept the warrior status at first... Wasn't it? I mean, I have traveled with many warriors before. They all seem to be sad in some way... Like they made a decision to fight, and it changed their lives completely. They traded peace for sadness... It perplexes me..." He spoke as if he were a philosopher, and Julia could not help but remember all of their conversations in her dreams, the long walks... The forests of such beauty... She remembered well, and as she settled in to drift into dreams, she took comfort in his voice in an odd way. He laughed. "I guess I will be taking the shifts tonight." He said. Julia immediately snapped back into waking, and looked up at him. "We can trade off at times if you want." Skreeb laughed once more, this time it was a hearty and rich laugh. "I don't mind, please, please. Find rest. I mean you know harm." His words oozed kindness and charisma, and yet everyone could tell it was sincere...
PrincePeregrinTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 21, 2004 06:11
After Julia had begun to eat her meal, Aelwen took a few bites and found it hard to stop. She complimented him many times, smiling. The girl hadn't eaten something so good in far too many years.
'I'll take a watch tonight, also,' she told Skreeb. 'I don't need that much sleep anyways.'
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 21, 2004 07:06
When Enadariel returned to the camp later, she was glad that she had not taken Skreebs food... the ones who had were in a dream like state, and seems to be too at ease for this type of quest... Shaking her head Enadariel turned one who she assumed had not eated Skreebs food, and held out a piece of rabbit meat to her.

"Here, have some rabbit."

the girl, who told Enadariel that her name was Elbereth, took the meat and sniffed it, before breaking off a piece. When Elbereth saw that Enadariel was eating it as well, Elbereth ate it hungarily. Enadariel's smile turned to a suspious frown when Skeeb said that he was take watch the whole night. Julia protested, but the sound of his voice seemed to put her at ease... Enadariel's eyes narrowed as she looked at the two... Aelwen also volunteered to take a watch. Enadariel spoke.

"I can take watch also... i have gone without sleep for days at a time... it wont be to hard for me."

She nodded, as if confirming that fact that she would stand guard before Skreeb could protest. She didnt know what the others would do, but she would be up all night watching. She didnt care if Skreeb knew, but she reasoned with herself that four eyes are better than two.

((my parents hate it when i am on the computer too... *sigh* lol))

[Edited on 22/7/04 by SayenElfJedi]
Arokh
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 21, 2004 09:20
(my older sister hates it when I'm on the computer, but she's not here right now soon, she'll be completely moved out)

Ivor turned to the girl next to him, and smiled

"My name's Ivor, pleasure to meet you."

He wanted to talk some more, but the meat was done and he was starving. Not caring about other's suspicions, he ate the meat and vegetables. 'Skreeb can really cook' he thought to himself as he was finishing his meal. Ivor wasn't so much suspicious of him, but intrigued. When Skreeb asked the group about being a warrior, Ivor thought about this for a moment. He had no choice but to be a warrior. He was born into war, and he has seen many of his kind die. For the many countless years that he has lived, he knows no other life. He cannot tell them this, for his species is thought to be extinct. He will remain in human form until the time is right.
PrincePeregrinTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 21, 2004 09:32
Aelwen turned back to Ivor after she volunteered to keep a watch. She spoke so only he could hear her.
'You are very different,' she said. 'I can tell by looking at you, but your mind is different also. More intelligent than most people I have met. And your thought pattern, more unique than humans. Where are you from? That is, if you don't mind my asking,' she smiled.
DarkElfGoddessOfEvil
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 21, 2004 05:17
<>
Skreeb tried to make conversation with them, but no one answered. "You know, if you need anything, please don't be afraid to ask. And... you don't all have to take the watch. Please, rest. You are weary, and have had the sun on your backs all day. Take rest and replenish your strength." Some of them refused to rest, and he sighed. "You are of little use to us half-alive." He said to them. Some of them seemed considerate, yet still they chose to stay awake, for now at least. Skreeb didn't really mind that; he had done what he could have. "Do any of you know of the constellations? Pictures, made out of the stars?"
They all shook their heads, or looked at him oddly. "Look, there's the warrior." He smiled at them, pointing out a constellation that did indeed look like a man with a sword, drawn and ready to fight. "The legend tells that the evil things used to rule the world, until a warrior emerged. He was the best and roughest warrior ever, and was so strong that all were made to bow before him. He fought them until their were no more evil creatures, except for the almighty demon of dread. He went up against it, and fought it until he finally perished, taking the devilry with him. The gods were so awed by his power that they gave him a special place in the heavens, and in their hearts..." Everyone listened in awe, because none of them knew about astrology, or stargazing. Skreeb, however, had been around since the beginning of the age, and he had collected much knowledge in that time. He remembered his birth, seven hundred years ago. Just before the evils started to leak into the world, he was born. He wondered if this perhaps had something to do with eliminating them all. He was powerful as a warrior and as a wise man. He looked at the stars, and then back at the other people sitting around the campfire. He couldn't read much at all in their faces. He could only see the normal, warrior looks that they always bore.
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 22, 2004 05:32

Enadariel leaned back and gazed at the stars as Skreeb talked about them. She'd never really had time for such things. She allowed herself a small amount of wonder at the heavens, especially when Skreeb pointed out a dragon. Enadariel could barely contain her excitment... the whole reason she had agree to go on this quest was to see the dragon... She had once seen a dragon fly over her homeland, and she had been captivated ever since. No-one knew of this though, for much of her life was left in the darkness of her mind. She closed her eyes, and her face outwardly turn back into its calm, cool, collected mask. Inside she was replaying Skreebs words as spoke of the Dragon's legend.

A few moments later, she realized that Skreeb had stopped talking. She sat back up, looking at the man. He was looking around the fire at the emotionless faces that stared back at him. Enadariel stood, and flashed some of them a glance with her dark eyes.
"I will take my watch later in the night."
She gathered her fallen swords, and made her way back to where she'd set up a light bedroll. She didnt go to sleep, but sat down crosslegged on the cot. she closed her arms, and with her swords crossed in her lap, she extended her senses to the area around her.

((alright... *decides to back off on the Skreeb "hating"* i was having fun being all supsisious 2!!! lol ))
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 22, 2004 02:18
((hey, im gonna be gone for a week or so on vacation... play enadariel as needed...))
Arokh
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 22, 2004 04:08
Ivor gazed at the sky, as he usually does whenever he's sad, but this time it was because of Skreeb. It's true that Ivor never bothered to learn about the stars. This made him even more intrigued. After a moment of star-gazing, he let out a small yawn and told the others he was going to his tent. Maybe, just maybe, his nightmare will not come to haunt him tonight.

[Edited on 23/7/2004 by Arokh]
Tari_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 23, 2004 02:56

Elbereth leaned back sleepily, the rabbit filling her stomach comfortably. As Skreeb talked about the stars, she back and stared at them. Know the stars? I was raised with them. she mused. As a child, she remembered Elbereth Gilthoniel--one of the Valar and for whom she had been named--pointing out different constellations and telling her stories about them. Some fanciful, some not.

"There is the dragon," she pointed at a long constellation in the sky. The sound of her sleepy voice surprised even her. "It is said that years ago, dragons first appeared coming from that constellation, and that in the beginning they were friends to us..."
DarkElfGoddessOfEvil
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 23, 2004 12:03
Skreeb chuckled with mirth. "Yes, they once were friend to us. My father told me of that time... What a great... great man he was." Skreeb had repeated the word great only to disguise his hesitation. And he did it well. He smiled, looking at the constellation, the stars lighting the hallways of his thought, showing him pictures of far off places he wished so dearly to see. Yet nonetheless, he smiled and continued the story. "When dragons first emerged, there were only certain kinds of them. Silver, white, gold, blue. They were all good dragons, and some say that they still exist, they still roam the plains, and destroy all evil doers and corrupt."
"There are stories that in the beginning, there wad one who was more powerful than all of them put together, a dragon so holy that he glowed with light. He would kill evildoers or corrupted governments... Yet soon he realized it was wrong, for although the dragons value not their followers, he quickly realized that with humans it is different." He thought of telling them the full story, yet thought better of it. It is best that they not know, he told himself... It is a story for later... And as they all drifted into the realm of sleep... They were awoken in the morning by the smell of bacon and pancakes. How Skreeb managed to find bacon and the material for making pancakes, they will never know, but nevertheless he had enough for everyone...
Arokh
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 30, 2004 12:42
Ivor woke up to the smell of breakfast. This was one of the few nights that the nightmare of when... he would rather not think about it... didn't come back. It must have been something in the food that helped him sleep better, but now he hopes that whatever Skreeb is cooking now will keep him awake all day.

(Sorry for short post. I can't think straight right now)

Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email