Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
Post Juvenile Correctional Facility
on: July 19, 2004 08:58
(this is an rpg about a "juvenile correctional facility" in england where "problem" teens get sent. You can make up your own characters and just join in whenever. you dont have to pm me. Thsi castle where they r going to can be haunted. just join and have fun with it..........(no playing other's characters!!!!!)............)

Nona hadn't mean to hurt anyone. She was just at a party with her boyfriend Luke. No one but her knew that he beat her. He came up to her, obviously drunk and began reaming her for talking to another guy. He tried to hit her so she shoved him off of her. He fell........down the stairs. Now Luke was in a coma and Nona....Nona was being sent off to a Juvenile Correctional Facility in England. It was supposed to be an old castle all refinished for the "special" people that came here to be "corrected." Nona didn't need to be corrected, it was an accident. Nona sat with her head pressed against the window of the plane she was on and sighed deeply. If only she could meet someone to take her mind off of Luke. Maybe she'd meet someone at this place. Nona twisted her long blonde hair in her fingers and thought of what she looked like, just in case she did meet someone. Long blonde hair, startlingly green eyes and full lips. She wasn't extremely tan just enough to make her look liek she was from california. She was wearing her black tank top and baggy light blue cargos. She glanced at the letter in her hand again....

Ms. Rivers,
You have been accepted into the Juvenile Correctional Facility in England. Please pack items you will need for 6 months. This will be an enriching experience for everyone who comes. See you then,
Sincerely,
Mr. Corbin.

Nona crumpled it up as her plane landed. She got out and picked up her luggage. Waiting outside the terminal was a van that said Juvenile Correctional Facility Of England. Nona opened the door and threw her bags in. An old man sat at the wheel. So far she was the only one there. "We have to pick up the others." He said gruffly as the van pulled away.....

[Edited on 19/7/2004 by lothriel0311]
DarkElfGoddessOfEvil
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Juvenile Correctional Facility
on: July 19, 2004 09:41
Austin looked at his parents angrily. He chewed the piece of gum that was in his mouth, glaring at them. His mom's voice rent the air angrily. "Now don't you kill nobody you nasty little s***!" He just gave her a dumb look, his mouth open a little ways with gum still in mid-chew. He looked as if he were frozen in that position for a second, then continued to chew his gum and he rolled his eyes. It was all he needed to do to tell his mother that she was first on his list. His father smiled. "Yeah," He said, "Or else we'll have to send the nasty little gremlins after ya." Austin just gave his father a glaring gaze, and swept his black hair out of his face. It was getting rather long, but he didn't care. He pulled the hood of his parka over his head, and watched the van pull up. Just then, another person came up. "Amy?" Austin said, rather surprised, yet then again, expecting it. "Hey, Dumba**." She said, a glare on her face. To anybody else, it would appear they were not even relatively close, yet to the contrary, he looked at her and remembered their very long friendship. It was an odd friendship they had. They would call each other names, insult each other, ignore each other, and yet they would do stuff together, and when either of them had a problem, they would talk with each other about it.
The van was now waiting, and it honked it's horn, telling them to hurry up. Austin muttered some obscenities and got in the van. Amy sat next to him, and he quickly started talking to her. "So you fly here, too? Ain't nobody come here wit you, you that ugly?" She laughed and glared at him. "Yeah, and only your parents came wit you to this sorry-a** dump, neh? I don't think I got no one worser than them. Yeah, but my mom stilla p***y about my dad so only me on the plane, everybody say, what wrong wit that el b****o?" It was Austin's turn to laugh, and smile gruesomely at her, showing off his tongue piercing through his teeth. It was a new piercing to Amy, but she had him beat. She stuck her tongue out to reveal a twelve gauge. Austin winced imagining what that felt like. She also lifted her shirt up just a little to reveal a fairly new bellybutton one. Austin sighed. "You always one step ahead of me, neh?" She smiled as they drove to pick up the next person. They had both noticed the blonde that was riding with them, but had decided not to speak to her. They were long-time friends and were much comfortable insulting each other than they were insulting new people, so they settled back into their old, bantering ways. Austin noticed Amy's very high heels and smiled. The oldest trick in the book...
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 10:01
Nona noticed the two people who stepped in the bus. Apparently they were old friends. She looked at the boy, not bad. His tongue peircing made him hot. She wasn't sure if she should talk to them or not, she finally made up her descision. She might as well talk to them now, she'd be spending 6 months with them. But then again she stopped herself wondering what their reaction would be. She sighed wearily and pulled out her notebook she always kept with her. She kept some pretty extreme poetry in it and thought that now of all times would be a good time to break it out. Luke always made fun of her for it......She flipped open to a blank page and sudden;y became aware of the stares around her. she brushed them off and buried herself in her poetry.........
Ringspell
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 10:16
The van stopped in front of Thyme standing on the corner with her bags. Her short, dyed purple hair stood in thick spikes all over her head, setting off her pale skin and pitch black eyes. Her dark eyes were flecked by long lashes and thick black eyeliner, drawn up towards her temples, Egyptian-style. With eyebrow pierced and a tongue ring, not to mention quite a number of piercings on her ears and a bellyring she looked rather like a jewelry store.

Her clothing consisted of baggy dark green pants tucked into combat boots and a tight, black tanktop showing a tattoo of thorns around her right arm and a black rose above her left wrist. Two more tattoos, new compared to the rose and thorns, stained her almost flawless skin; one of an dagger near her navel and the last, a single black tear on her right cheek. Each had a special meaning for her; the rose was the death of her mother, and the thorns; her father, the dagger was from the time she was almost killed by her ex-boyfriend and the tear.... she never told any one what that was for, a secret for her alone to know.

“Hey Kevin.” She said to the van driver as she gathered her things and got into the van.

“Why Thyme,” The driver said in a cool tone. “Back again?”

“What can I say? I just like the castle too much.” She replied, smiling grimly. This was her forth time going to the Correctional Facility. “I’m goin’ for a record.”

The driver laughed and drove off as Thyme found a seat next to the window. She noticed several other people on the van but she didn’t bother trying to talk to them. Instead she stared out the window, fiddling with her tongue ring between her teeth.
Elven_Sweetheart
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 01:47
(may i join?)

Roxanne stood in front of her house with her bags. Her blonde hair on her shoulders. She was wearing a white t-shirt with jeans and flip-flops.She didnt look like a bad kid and she wasnt she had just got caught up with the wrong crowd. The bus pulled up she put her bags away and found a seat across the aile from a girl with a notebook in her hand. She smiled at the girl then pulled out a sketch pad and began to draw. She saw all of the people on the bus.
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 02:20
Andy lay herself down on the sidewalk just to annoy passersby. She had short tanish colored hair and matching light brown eyes. She was wearing a pair of baggy black pants, and a long navy-blue t-shirt with a red dragon and phoenix on the back and the words 'Don't believe what you hear.' written on the front.

She hardly ever wore makeup and anytime she wore jewelry it had to be studded. She had a spiked dog collar around her neck and two around her wrists. She was fiddling with her belly button ring when the bus pulled up beside her. Grabbing her duffle bag Andy walked up the steps into a somewhat empty bus.

No one inside looked very familiar except a girl in the back, and she seemed drawn into whatever was on her lap. Probably her notebook. Andy sighed and threw her bag in the seat across from her own. She stood in the seat behind notebook-girl and read what she was writing.

"That sounds a lot better than it did in 5th grade Nona!" Andy smiled as the girl turned around in her seat. "Long time no see huh?"

[Edited on 7/20/2004 by aragornlvr912]
PrincePeregrinTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 02:21
Will walked slowly down the hall. It was cold in the castle, and lonely. But she heard that more kids would be coming, today. Her strawberry blond hair with bleach-blond tips fell to her shoulders, stick straight. Her face was extremely pale and her bright blue eyes looked around her, her head not moving. She wore black pants, a white tank-top, and a black jacket with the collar turned up. Will was barefoot.
Unlike most of the kids she saw here, Will had an actually had a mental problem. She could be really happy, and ten minutes later be so depressed she would just lay in her bed. The nurses had given up on her, just leaving her be. Will couldn't be around people for too long. Her mother had died giving birth to her and her father hadn't been able to raise her. They never had anything but a small house in the Irish countryside. So Mr Calamy had to send Will away and found a job traveling. He sent her a birthday and Christmas present when he remembered.
Will was very intelligent and quite pretty. The neighbours had remarked at how such a pretty girl could be so strange. However, everyone misunderstood her, and they would probably continue to for the rest of her life.

The stairs were just as cold, since they were stone. And when Will reached the main entry hall, she saw a van pull up and curve around the drive. 'More!' she said to herself.

[Edited on 20/7/2004 by PrincePeregrinTook]
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 02:23
The next girl that arrived on the bus, also with blonde hair looked a little friendly. Nona shut her book and put it back in her messenger bag. She turned to the girl. "I'm Nona." she said, waiting for the girls reaction. The others looked at her in a funny way....
LizzyB
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 02:51
*ooc* I really shouldn't joing another rp but since my sis is here I will!! lol *ooc*

Mike sat on the steps waiting for the bus to arrive. Unlike most of the kids here he was happy to admit that he had really menat to kill that punk. He smiled ruefully and scanned the road stretched before the old castle. He pulled his switchblade out of his pocket and began to draw on the ground. Slowly a woman formed in the dust. Long flowing cloth dripped from her arms. "Why do you walk the halls at night? Whats your secret?" A honk sounded and the van pulled into the gated yard. Standing up Mike scuffed his combat boot over the drawing. He spotted Thymes face in one of the windows and rolled his eyes. As the others began to disembark he yelled. "Yo! Thyme! Whats taken you so long? I'm surprised you weren't back here a month ago!" He helped Kevin pull the bags out and surveyed the new people. Mostly girls-not bad looking ones. And except for him, Thyme and the girl with the dragon shirts all Americans. He muttered somthing under his breath that sounded like "D**n continentals. Think they know bloody everything." Mike sauntered over to the blonde chick and placed a friendly arm over her shoulder. "Names Mike luv. I'm in for shooting a guy in the chest 4 times. How about you?" He chuckled at the look on her face.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 03:29
"Hey andy!" Nona exclaimed, happy to know someone."What are you hear for?! I haven't seen you in forever." She gestured to her notebook, "You like it?" Nona had noticed yet the other guy walk in and he was.....hot. [Names Mike luv. I'm in for shooting a guy in the chest 4 times. How about you?" Nona laughed lsightly at his remark. "Nice, british." she thought to herself. "I put my boyfriend-" She cringed. "Ex boyfriend, in a coma." ..........

(i know im posting alot......but im bored and have no life whatsoever at the moment.......)

[Edited on 20/7/2004 by lothriel0311]

[Edited on 20/7/2004 by lothriel0311]
PrincePeregrinTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 03:34
Will wrenched open the door to see quite a lot of new kids.
'Mike!' she called. 'You bloody idiot. Stop!'
One of the nurses ran up behind her, smacking the back of her head. 'Williameta! Don't make me send you off,' she scolded. 'This way, children, you will find your rooms upstairs.'
Will watched the new comers pass her. Her blue eyes caught the face of a boy with black hair, and she ran up to him.
'My name's Will, been here seven years,' she told him, her voice somewhat lighter than it usually was. 'What's your name?'
Elven_Sweetheart
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 04:04
"Im Roxanne but people call me Roxy" said Roxanne to the girl who called herself "Nora".That was the last she spoke to the girl for the rest of the ride.

As the van pulled up to the castle, she saw a boy sitting on the steps, not bad looking. As she stepped off she watched as most of the people met people they knew. She heard the boy say in a muffled voice "D**n continentals. Think they know bloody everything." then he went up to a girl and said to her "Names Mike luv. I'm in for shooting a guy in the chest 4 times. How about you?" Then suddenly another girl came out of the castle , ran up to a boy and said 'My name's Will, been here seven years 'What's your name?'
Roxanne felt so alone, everyone here knew someone except for her.

[Edited on 20/7/2004 by Elven_Sweetheart]
Findulas
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 12:41
((OoC: Hope you don't mind me joining. Eilidh'll be put up in the database after this post))
Eilidh looked out the corner of her "room" in the castle. She had been here for a year now and still she would hardly talk to anyone. They had tried to force her, but it never worked. Stupid parents, she thought, Put me in here for just being different.
She had been sent here from her home in Scotland because she was deemed too rough for the correction facilities up north.
Ha, she thought, There was neds there and they deem a girl like me to be a greater threat than those eejits. It's not my fault my parents gave me the chemicals. The reason she was sent there was that she had managed to start a scare in her home town Inverness. Just by releasing a few "harmless" chemicals into the air. She was bullied at school for being smarter than most, so she started to steal chemicals from her school and started to "play" with them. Finally she spilt her most dangerous on the people who bullied her so much at school. They'd been left with scars for the rest of their life.
The nurses had decided to let her out today to see if she would talk to anyone. She saw a girl who looked lonely.
Hey maybe she's been put in for something like me, she thought.
She went over to the girl and said, "Hi. My name's Eilidh. Welcome to the world's worse place. I'm in for relasing chemicals into the air. So what's your name and why ave they put you in here?"
DarkElfGoddessOfEvil
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 05:26
Austin looked at Amy as they walked toward the castle. The white powder on her face and black lipstick on her lips looked all too fitting for this place. She was obviously a goth, with long, straight black hair reaching toward her stomach, black mascara and eyeshadow lining her eyes. She looked at him, and half smiled. "This definitely gonna be interesting, neh? I already like this place. It like goth wit edge." She fully smiled then, showing her amazingly white teeth. She had on her 'I'm with pyscho' shirt. It had the words etched in red and an arrow pointing up toward her face. She had put them there herself, changing the shirt from a normal black t-shirt into one of her 'Insanely Rational' creations... She just looked at him with a glare as he chewed his gum. He had probably brought a six months' supply, and then some, as that was the allotted time that he would be staying there. He had on his big, baggy green pants, and the shirt that said, 'Keep on f***in'... She had to smile at it. She loved the castle already, it seemed to be the perfect place for her. She looked up at it and smiled. The towering peaks, the stone that seemed to crumble and yet stayed strong. It was the perfect place for her, and she was almost happy to be spending a year there, away from her parents. She almost laughed at the thought. She couldn't believe she was already happy to be there.
She remembered hiding the items in her high-heels, and inwardly laughed at it. The idiots would never figure out what she had hidden in there unless she told them. Austin would know, though. She had pulled this scheme off too many times in front of him, at airports and trainstops, whenever they ran away together. Her eyes looked up and down the castle. She liked it. Maybe she'd kill her dad next time, and get to spend some more time there. That would be fun. She hated her dad more than anything, and getting to kill him with the bonus of getting shipped back here would be just terrific. Some might call her morbid, but she considered herself... morbid. She liked the title... Austin watched the others get together with what he thought of as girly little welcoming. He laughed inwardly and turned to Amy. "Oh, Amy I can't believe your here, I just have to give you a girly little welcoming. Oh baby, I love you!" He swooned in a mock-caring tone. She laughed. "Oh, Dumba**, I love you too, but your girly little welcoming is just too Hilary!" She said it with the same tone and the clung to each other and looked around, fake looks on their faces. After their little presentation, they laughed and shoved each other, showing that they had no real physical closeness. A black piece of hair swung down into Amy's face. She looked at her, impulsively having a joke to tell. "I'm not Amy, I'm Lucy... Fer." They both laughed and shoved each other again. "Dumba**!" Austin mocked. "B****!" Amy laughed...
Elven_Sweetheart
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 05:50
(im going to add Roxanne to the data base after this post )

Roxanne stood there outside the castle watching the other people when suddenly a girl came up to her, "Hi. My name's Eilidh. Welcome to the world's worse place. I'm in for relasing chemicals into the air. So what's your name and why ave they put you in here?" said the girl. "Well mine names Roxanne but everyone else calls me Roxy," she said to Eilidh with a weak smile, "and...I'm in here because...my parents think im crazy. They think I need mental help and I beat my teacher up cause he was making fun of my best friend's grades and he was telling him that he would go nowhere in life. So i tought him a lesson." She said with a smile.
Findulas
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 06:04
(Eilidh's in the database)
"Another one sent in for standing up for what they thought was right. They like putting us in here," she said with a manic grin, "You'll love it here. The place is haunted. My parents sent me here thinking it could stop me from going even more crazy. Not very likely. They're the ones who gave me the chemicals. I'm not exactly popular up north in Scotland. Though I do get letters from my friends who stuck by me. Even through my trial. Just tell me to shut up, I tend to ramble on. But beating up a teacher, I left mines with scares. let's just say this cehmistry teacher didn't exactly pay attention in their own lessons and was there when I spread the chemical." She looked at the girl who was still smiling her weak smile. I guess I do look intimidating, she though to herself, I shouldn't have really put on my t-shirt saying: I Kill Eejits.
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 06:09
((Frodo. Just to let ya know Andy's British too!))

"Hey Andy!" Nona exclaimed, happy to know someone."What are you hear for?! I haven't seen you in forever." She gestured to her notebook, "You like it?"

"I love it Nona! They're really good! You should get them published someday!"

"Names Mike luv. I'm in for shooting a guy in the chest 4 times. How about you?"

Nona laughed slightly at his remark. "I put my boyfriend-" She cringed. "Ex boyfriend, in a coma......."

"That a**hole Luke? You've gotta be kiddin' me!" Andy looked at Nona to see she wasn't kidding. "Oh... I'm 'ere 'cause I had Duke almost kill David. The b******! He's been cheatin' on me for the b**** Jessica! God, she's next!"
Nona looked at her in disbelief. "Sorry..." Andy whispered.
"So you killed a guy huh? What 'e do?" Andy was really interested in seeing why everyone was here.
Ringspell
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 07:27
Getting off the van Thyme gazed up at the highest window of the north tower; The Countess Maria De’Cuplet who originally owned the castle was said to haunt that room. As of yet Thyme had never seen her ghost but once she heard her moving about up there. Just then a voice cut across her thoughts, bringing her to the present.

"Yo! Thyme! What’s taken you so long? I'm surprised you weren't back here a month ago!"

Thyme’s dark eyes rested on Mike as a small smile slid up her lips. “’Ello Mike, sorry to keep you waiting; it took them a while to find the body.”

As the boy talked to a couple of the other girls Thyme walked past the others and headed into the castle. As she went up the stairs she noticed a drawing sketched in the dirt. Mike’s handiwork by the look of things. Thyme inched closer to it and looked down at the woman. She looked oddly familiar… but Thyme wasn’t sure why… Shrugging off the sudden feeling that she was being watched Thyme’s gaze slid to the north tower again.

“Yo! Mike.” She called over to him, walking down towards the boy. “Any sightings of The Countess? I hope I didn’t miss anything.”
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 09:12
"Yeah Luke erm...well." Nona said to Andy, pulling back herhair that had been hanging down by the side of her face to reveal a purple bruise that didn't look too pleasant. "That dumaba**!" Andy said harshly. "No kidding." Nona agreed. Nona shrugged and picke dup her two bags and headed toward shte castle. A squat fat lady informed her that her room was on the second floor and she pointed a chubby finger towards a huge staircase. She found her "room." Not to bad she guessed. Seh had her own bathroom, for an obvious reason. She could only imagine all of the people here having to share one. She looked at hersel fin the mirror. She really did look like s***. Her eyes had dark circle under them and the bruise wasnt exactly incerasing her appeal. Her body felt like it would collapse any mom ent. "Maybe a shower will help me feel better." She said to herself, stripping off her clothes and walking into the bathroom. She turned on the faucet and stepped in the shower. The water was cooling and sh elet it devour her for several mintues. After she was done she rung out her hair and wrappe din a towel. Then she looked in the mirror again. Not much of a difference, except for her blonde hair was stringy and wet. She applied some concealer to the bruise and washed it off. Somehow it only made it worse. When she was done drying her face she loked back up in the mirror. "Holy F****** God!" She screamed. There was a face staring back at her. Pale skin dark hair and blood dripping from he rmouth. She stumbled backwards and ran back into her room. Breathign heavily, nona dressed quickly in jeans and a white tank top. She ran her fingers through her hair and ran back downstairs to wait for Andy or anyone else to come down the stairs.
Elven_Sweetheart
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 09:57
Roxanne walked inside and watched a small fat lady send people to their rooms. When it was her turn the lady pointed to a large staircase. When she got to her room, she threw her stuff on the floor and checked out her room. She had her own bathroom aswell. She looked at herself in the mirror.Her hair was a bit messy so she ran a brush threw it . Suddenly she heard someone yell. She quickly put her sandles back on and went down the stair case and waited for someone else to come. She saw the girl from the bus named Nora come down soon after her. She just looked at her and watched as she walked up to her.
DarkElfGoddessOfEvil
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 10:06
Austin and Amy were given rooms next to each other. this prompted an 'alright' from Austin, and a comment of 'Dumba**' from Amy. Austin laughed and walked into her room with her. He sat down on the bed, curled his feet up to his chest and then dropped the front half of his body off the bed. Amy just set down her bags. "So... how many high heels and stuffed animals do you have in there?" He asked, laughing. Amy glared at him and took off her shoes. "Why would you wanna know?" Austin looked pitiful, although it was quite a different view for Amy, because he was sitting upside down, his black hair hanging down into his hood.
He was trying to look sad, but it only looked like an odd smile to Amy. She sighed, and he just whimpered, "Share?" She laughed at that, cut the heels of the boots open with her knife, and set the contents out on the floor. Austin turned around in his position, his face looking towards the floor, towards the items she had placed on the stones. He grabbed one of them and put it in his pocket, turning around, jumping up on the bed and heading for the door. She tackled him with a cry of "You better pay me for that you little-" They crashed out of the door in a tangled heap of limbs. The lady came up to them. They were laughing and she was playfully punching him, trying to get to the item in his pocket. He fought her off, and the lady came up and grabbed it out of his pocket. "I'll be taking this thank you and there will be strict repercussions for this breach of conduct!" She said in an odd tone. "Fion, be tha' way." Amy said, going into her room and closing the door with moderate force. "Yeah." Austin said, in a mock-tough tone, going in the door after her and closing it the same way. He sat down on her bed. He knew she had more of them, but she would be angered with him. "None for the first week! For getting me caught."
She said a little angrily. "Alright, fine." He said. "Do you at least have a nice blade for me? She looked at the floor. He tried to meet her gaze, yet she turned away, and threw a wrapped gift at him. "Happy Birthday man, I know I missed it this year." She said, looking at the floor. "I just... didn't want to give it to ya in front of the others. They might think I was a ponce, and I'm not!" She said, in a mock-tough tone. They laughed, and he unwrapped it. It was beautiful. It had a handle on it with a beautiful wolf's head on it, the moon behind it. It practically shimmered. It was hand-painted, he saw it. On the very top there was a cat's eye stone in it. The hilt was perfect. He didn't know what material it was made of; it seemed like ivory, yet it was stronger. And the hilt had a hand-painted Chinese dragon on it. It was perfect, breathing fire up towards the handle, and the knife almost glimmered with the light from the dragon's mouth. He smiled at it, brought it out of the hilt. It was the best. The blade was balanced perfectly, and He was amazed. It was his dream knife; the one he had always desired but never knew he did. "I made it myself." She said quietly. He was amazed, Austin's eyes went wide. She shrugged. "It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it." Austin smiled. That was Amy, alright.
Ringspell
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 10:10
((They’re closing down the NT section!! Whaaaa!!! Spell is very sad… Oh and Thyme it in the database now.))

Slowly Thyme trudged her way up the stairs to the second floor where her room was. Stepping into the room she suddenly had the odd feeling that she just stepped into an ice cold shower. The hair on the back of her neck stood on end as her skin prickled with goose bumps.

“Glad to see me home?” Thyme asked the empty room as she flipped on the light switch. The icy feeling fled as light spilled into the room but the feeling that she was being watched stayed with her. The tall girl proceeded to put her clothes into the dresser and stashed the empty bag under her bed. Gazing into the mirror that sat on top of her vanity on the other side of the room Thyme heard someone scream from down the hall. Turning around she thought she caught a glimpse of something reflected in her mirror and turned back but nothing was there.

Standing up Thyme decided to go and tell the newbie to calm down. She quickly crossed her room and flicked off the lights before shutting the door behind her. One of the new girls, the one with blonde hair and the bruises, was standing outside of her room and as Thyme watched she hurried down the stairs.

“Yo! Wait up.” Thyme called as she jogged over to her. The girl stopped on the stairs and looked up at her, clearly terrified.

“You saw something, didn’t you? What was it? Didn’t no one tell you this place is ‘aunted?”
PrincePeregrinTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 10:16
Will walked back up the stairs, narrowly avoiding a girl running down them. She slipped past her and the girl speaking to her. Once Will was past them, she turned around.
'Thyme? Is that you?'
PrincePeregrinTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 10:17
Will walked back up the stairs, narrowly avoiding a girl running down them. She slipped past her and the girl speaking to her. Once Will was past them, she turned around.
'Thyme? Is that you?'

(ah! after this I only have one post left here! I hope the last time I was on comes soon, I forgot when that was!)
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 10:18
((hope it's not too late to join...))

Jed always liked to show up in style- even when going to hell on earth, which is what this place looked like.
He had borrowed his dad's limo and driver and turned up at the castle fashionably late. No one was outside. Jed stumped out his cigarette and payed the driver before stepping into the building.
He hoped against hope that Megan would be waiting for him inside, but there wasn't any sign of her. Looked like she had managed to keep herself out of trouble for once....Jed was just worried about where he would get his cigarette supply from...
He tucked his shouldered-length dark blonde hair behind his ears, letting a few strands fall between his green eyes. Jed was handsome, but he was not vain. He wore baggy jeans and a nike, navy blue hoodie.
Out of nowhere came a scream, "Holy F****** God!"
Jed laughed softly and went to see where it had come from. The scream reminded him of his girlfriend when she came into the room to find Jed's hands dripping with blood and her brother lying on the floor. Jed's girl had commit suicide after that. Jed didn't care. He didn't care about anything any more...He didn't even care that he had lost his job, or that his parents had chucked him out, or that he wasn't going to be seeing any of his friends for a long time- after this castle crap, Jed was going back to military school....but he didn't care...
Ringspell
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 10:24
Thyme turned her attention from the retreating girl to Will.

“Why, if it isn’t my little bipolar friend.” Thyme said softly, a smile on her lips. “How’s life in the Twilight Tone?”

((Sorry so short; I gotta go do the dishes… >_< ))

[Edited on 20/7/2004 by Ringspell]
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 03:23
Nona had opened he rmouth to speak but Thyme turned her attention away form her so she closed it and leaned back against the wall. "How could her parents stick her in this place?" She reached her hand up to her hair to once again cover the bruise and noticed that her earring was missing. "Oh s***." She muttered.Just another thing to add on top of the house being haunted..
PotbellyHairyfoot
Grandpa Moderator
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 04:34
Moderator's note;
This RP is being locked while we discuss the appropriateness of it.
Had this been an RP about some kids and a haunted castle it would have been fine, but we are very concerned with the many maladjusted characters in the acrual RP and their use of violence and illegal activiies as though they were normal everyday acceptable things to do.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email