Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
VilyaTook
Council Member
Send Message
Post Anarwyn's Mystical Artifacts Gift Shop (Come on in!)
on: July 21, 2004 10:16
(ooc- this is just something I came up with. free to all especially if your character needs something rare or unique.)

There was a new sign outside the old and long-abandoned shop that read "Anarwyn's Mystical Artifacts Gift Shop". The windows were thick-paned and not very clean, but behind them were shelves upon shelves of fascinating and odd objects- things you just can't find anywhere else.

Anarwyn ran the shop all by herself. She was a young girl, or so it seemed, and how she had come across all of the things in her shop was unknown. Some believed she was a witch and far older than she looked, others thought she plundered dragon lairs. One thing was known for sure: if you needed anything that you couldn't find at some other place, say a phoenix feather or a unicorn's horn you could find it there. If you dared to go in...
indianna
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Anarwyn's Mystical Artifacts Gift Shop (Come on in!)
on: July 29, 2004 06:33
Lilliana pulled her cape closer around her, and tugged the hood down over her face. Checking to see that all her weapons were in place, she slipped along the shadows of the inn, intent on getting to the artifact shop.
She had been hired by a man in black to 'take care of' his problematic son, who was an annoying wizard who dabbled in necromancy.
For this, she would need several counter-spell items, the ever helpful silver stake, in case she ran into any undead or necromanced creatures.
She came up to the shop, and entered as softly as a whisper of wind.Glancing around at the strange and wonderous items that lined the walls, she noted a girl-woman behind the counter.
Making no sound, she walked up to the counter. " I am told that you have all manner of 'special' items here. Would you be able to procure these items?" She handed a list over of what she thought she would need to take out the wizzard.
ithillinde
Creator of Reality
Send Message
Post RE: Anarwyn's Mystical Artifacts Gift Shop (Come on in!)
on: July 29, 2004 03:47
I am sorry but I must close this thread, as CoE is closing the NT RPG forum. We have asked that at this time no new RPs be started. Please feel free to save what you have written so far and continue where you left off when the new NT website is opened.

Thank you
ithillinde
RPG Mod
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email