Register

Author Topic:
Shiggy
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Signature Rules
on: January 21, 2007 08:35
Oh gosh.
I'm checking to see if mine is as huge as i thionk it mought be XD.
Shiggy
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 21, 2007 08:35
oopsie XD
bowman
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 17, 2007 03:45
hey admins i want to check if my sigs too big or not, i got in trouble by a admin a couple of days ago about it, so i took out all of the pics and sized it down. so is it too big still? thanks.

[Edited on 18/6/2007 by bowman]
BelleBayard
Prancing Pony Moderator & Elf Laundry Mistress
Send Message
on: June 19, 2007 03:02
Sorry, must have missed your post. Still a tad too big. Mostly, you need to condense your text. Rather than put it on separate lines, try putting one after another with a semi-colon between the titles at the bottom. That should shrink it.
frodofan14
CoE Volunteer & Realm Head of Manwë Súlimo
Send Message
on: November 28, 2007 02:33
is mine too big? before i had lots of pics but then gwendeth told me to take some out but is this more than 3 lines of text?
Huorn
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 02, 2007 03:17
How many pictures are allowed in the sig? I see quite a few signatures with multiple pictures in them. I recall reading somewhere that only one image was allowed in the sig. Did this rule change?
awelyn418
Prancing Pony Moderator, Realm Head of Lórien & Grandmother who loves Tolkien
Send Message
on: December 02, 2007 03:42
Huorn go to the first page of this thread and read the Signature Rules I think you will find the answer to your question there. By the way I love your avatar.
Huorn
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 02, 2007 04:09
Thanks! If you want to use it, keys words in the search in the avatar pool are Huorn, Huorness or Entwife. You'll find other avatars designed by me that I donated for this community to use.
Aerena100
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2011 07:41
I was wondering (because mine is four lines not three) is it too long?
~ Golden eye, fiery scale, a drake of flame guards your mountain, and spells your doom ~ ~ Heirs of Durin, reclaim your throne. Send the beast to his watery tomb ~
BelleBayard
Prancing Pony Moderator & Elf Laundry Mistress
Send Message
on: January 12, 2011 05:14
It's fairly small, so I don't think it's a problem. When it gets to be huge it can be very distracting and cause the forum to get skewed. Just don't have a huge picture AND text because that is seriously too big. The four lines above should be okay.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email