Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1617181920
Author Topic:
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Cenor, that will take a long time if you are going strand by strand. Is there a riding place near you that might just give you some tail strands just from everyday grooming?

When you start counting the days till the final Hobbit movie...Dec. 17 so 94 days.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
When you consider buying your Mother the birthday gift of going to the Midnight premiere of the Hobbit just cause it's on her birthday even though she isn't a big fan...just kidding.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I think that is a great birthday gift

When you are wishing the midnight premiere was not on a Wednesday so you can go
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
We don't have any riding stables near us. But my sister is loosing a lot of horsehair due to her wild songs. I already have a bunch as big around as my pinky finger.

When your mother threatens to take away your goldfish because you won't (can't) quit singing "Our only wish. To catch a fish. So juciy sweeeeeet!
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
When you go to Barnes and Noble and want to drag the whole LotR/TH display around the mall with you.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
When you are watching TV and are certain one of the actors just put a copy of the Sil on a table and you go around telling everyone to hurry up and see. (It looked liked the paperback, greyish-blue front with the reddish square on the front)
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
That sounds like the copy I have, Lindarielwen!

When you beg your AP USH teacher to let the class watch FotR before Christmas break two months ahead of time.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Same as mine, Maxie, that is what made me notice it! It was on General Hospital. I am going to see if I can find that episode on Youtube. It was last Friday, Oct.3.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
When you spend hours on line, and reading books, looking for questions to use in your Tolkien Trivial Pursuit game.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
There is also someone on General Hospital named Maxie.

When you start to set up a universal CoE marathon day.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
The Maxie on GH is one of my faves

When you are actually glad NASCAR season will be over by the time the marathon starts
Lynk
Council Member
Send Message
When you keep on feeling your ears every morning to see if they have grown longer and pointy.
De andelu ervenin! Mabo i grist hen. It's dangerous to go alone! Take this sword!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I wish.

When you begin to choose your prom dress based on colors that look like "Middle Earth."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
When you are at an amusement park convention and totally went crazy when you saw Hobbit and Smaug pinball machines on display along with life sized cardboard cutouts of Legolas, Gandalf, young Bilbo, Thorin Oakenshield, Kili and Tauriel.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I would have went crazy.

You may SMAUG the Mod

When you wish you were an Elf so you could walk on all of the snow.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, that is a good one Maxie.

When you find the vendor who had the cardboard cutouts and beg for them. Offer to pay. But alas, they have to go back with the pinball machines to New Jersey.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message

When you wonder how quick you can whip a costume together for the movie premiere of The Battle of The Five Armies
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
When the most exciting thing about Christmas holidays is spending more time on CofE
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
When you share the countdown with all your coworkers, even though most of them don't care.
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
When helping your little sister study science becomes a debate on the books.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
When you watched TTT for the Marathon and when it is over, you turn on the tv and guess what is playing? TTT!!! So you watch it again only this time, with commercials. And you keep watching because when TTT is over, RotK comes on and you watch that as well.
idrialsun
Council Member
Send Message
when you see earrings of the One Ring on Think Geek and you actually read the inscription to make sure it's correct...lol
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
When you crave ROTK
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
When you wear the One Ring that comes with the LotR Monopoly game.
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
When you really really want that Monopoly game, and someone that loves LotR to play it with you!
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
My friend wears the Ring from Monopoly on a chain around her neck.

When you drink the same thing Andy Serkis did while playing Gollum to heal your throat.

Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
When you...steal...your brother's One Ring from his LOTR Trivia game and the chain from your sister's old necklace...shhhh!
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
When your brother is scrolling through TV channels and you see "Middle Earth:..." and you jump up and shout stop so loudly your mum has to check if everything is ok.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Frodo lives!

When you fiddle with the settings on Google Chrome to see if you can get them to recognize Frodo as a word.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
When you overlook a messy kitchen in favour of working on your Lord of the Rings based Secret Santa gift.
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Tolkien is hobbit-forming

When you spend your whole day composing a fanfic even though your exams are two weeks away.

[Edited on 12/21/2014 by PSK]
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
When your mother is ever so thankful that you taught Gollem's Fish Song to your sister.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
When you still log onto CoE, despite having two fingers on your typing hand bandaged due to nasty cuts.
Sarniel
Council Member
Send Message
When you wish for yet another Middle Earth related thing for Christmas.
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
When you start making lembas to take to the cinema for when you watch BotFA
<< First1617181920
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email