Register

<< First7891011Last >>
Author Topic:
SylvanElf2931
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Middle Earth Advertiser
on: October 05, 2004 08:59
Wanted: [align=left] People to play characters in an upcoming Lord of the Rings thread. We are to start once we get enough people to play through the first movie completely. [/align][align=left]Characters needed: Merry
Gimli
Bilbo
Celeborn
Faramir
Theoden
Grima
Saruman
Treebeard
Denethor.[/align] PM me or visit the OOC threadwww.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=17896if you would like to join.

[Edited on 10/10/2004 by SylvanElf2931]

[Edited on 10/15/2004 by SylvanElf2931]
alcarinque
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 07, 2004 12:19
Hark...(-_- haha...)
Interested in a new thread where there aren't so many posts that you won't possibly be able to catch up?
Interested in a thread of Adventure/Romance genre?
Interested in necromancing, Death, and more darkness?

Than check out Dark Falling: http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=18706

We are currently searching for more characters to make for a "more enriching experience."
Please check it out and hop along if you're interested!
Beleg_Strongbow
Master marksman, and ancestor to that Greenleaf kid
Send Message
on: October 10, 2004 06:43
WANTED!

Serious roleplayers needed for a new roleplay called "The Nightengale and the Marchwarden." It is a romance/adventure/action story centered around Beleg Strongbow and Luthien Tinuviel (from the Silmarillion), but other things can happen too.

I will be taking the title character Beleg. You can find him the character database as Beleg Strongbow the Younger.
I would really like serious roleplayers who can write at least two good paragraphs.

Naturally most of the characters are probably going to be elves and different strains of elves, but dwarves, orcs and other such characters can certainly come along. But keep in mind that both of the title characters were first mentioned somewhere in the late first age, so there were more than likely no hobbits around.

Please pm me (Beleg_Strongbow) if you are interested, and let me know what kind of character you wish to play. Let's have fun with it and do Tolkien proud!

This rpg will soon be in the Totally Tolkien forum.

[Edited on 10/10/2004 by Beleg_Strongbow]
Narbeleth
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 25, 2004 06:48
**Wanted**

High-blooded Gondorian man with an important position in Minas Tirith. To be the fiancee of a likewise high-blooded maiden (This is a political marriage arranged by the father and groom. The bride-to-be hates the idea, and her fiancee). This man must be of the type of personality where he thinks only of his own gain. He does not care for his fiancee. He must be ambitious, selfish and vengeful. Basically a jerk, though not a brazen jerk (at least not in public), only his fiancee knows what he's really like. This character may end up dying, so player must be willing to kill him off.

Please PM to apply, or for more info. Will accept existing characters that fit the criteria, or characters invented just for this RP. (Serious RPers only please)

[Edited on 26/10/2004 by Narbeleth]
~Stella~
Elemmírë of Varda and Merry\'s Illustrated Supper
Send Message
on: November 09, 2004 02:30
To All Members of middle earth!! You are needed! The War of the ring has started!!!!

I need the fellowship completed! We are set during after the breaking of the fellowship. Arwen, Eowyn, Sam, Pippin, and Merry are the only ones taken. Please PM me, happy_dawg86 if interested.

http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=19426

It is only very slightly scripted, meaning you can do anything you want, long as it is PG-13, and not too fluffy and also detailed and long. Only the things that happened, like Shelob and Merry and Pip being taken is how it is scripted, the rest is up to you.
Also, in my post if you read it, I am saying that the orc were told not to eat or kill the hobbits, but they were not told they could 'play' with the hobbits.
Lady~Eowyn
Illusionary Heart
Send Message
on: November 11, 2004 08:35
Wanted:

A serious role-player to join On the Shores of Mithlond (It is a slightly-scripted RP). Please read the thread, and check out the OCC thread if you wish. If you are interested please PM me telling me you would like to join and include a link to your character profile. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. I need one or two more characters to join and please make sure they fit fairly well into the story. Thanks and hope to see some new faces.
musicalgal123
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: November 12, 2004 07:49
Wanted

A few serious role-player to join The Captives. It is in the Tolkien-Related section. The basic story line is a bunch of good people and elves (and other races if possible) have been captured by slave traders. We need people who are willing to play some of the gaurds, a few other slaves, and possibly some of our major characters (whom we are having trouble constantly posting for) I would suggest reading through at least the last page or two of the rpg. Post in the OOC if you have any questions. We hope to see you there.
Boromir_fan
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 12, 2004 01:39
RPG starting now! For RPG to renact the entire Tolkien Trilogy!!!!!!!!!! Looking for any of the following characters.

- ELVES -
Elrond
Legolas
King Thanduil (Legolas father)
Legolas
Elrond's Sons
Galadirel
Celebron
Haldir
Glorfindel

- HUMANS -
Emor
King Theoden
Theodred (Theodens son)
Faramir
Denathor
Bill Ferny
Barlimann
Beregond – Guard of Minis Tirith
Halbarad – Ranger

- HOBBITS -
Bilbo
Merry
Pippin
Rosie
Samwise
The S–B's
Farmer Maggot and Family Members
Nob
Bob

- DWARVES -
Gimli
Gloin
Any dwarf who accompanied Bilbo on his quest can be added to the story

BAD GUYS
Sauron
The Mouth of Sauron
Numerous Orcs through the story such as Shagrat, Gorbag, Urak-Hai,
Ugluk, Grishnakh…
Nazgul
Witch King
Gollum (or Smeagol)
Sauroman
Grima (or Wormtongue)

OTHER

Treebeard - Ent
Tom Bombadil
Lady Goldberry
Quickbeam - Ent
Radagast the Brown (wizard)
Gwaihir the Winglord
Landroval (Gwaihir's brother)

Misc and madeup parts availible as well, please visit http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/thewarofgreatring/ to joiin. Note - Frodo is just leaving the shire and we would love all participants to join us ASAP

[Edited on 12/11/2004 by Boromir_fan]
StarOfTheDunedain
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 13, 2004 01:49
The "Lord of the Rings" thread in the Totally Tolkien forum needs a:

Merry*
Gollum
Gimli
Elrond
Celeborn
Eomer
Haldir
Elladan and Elrohir
miscellaneous small parts

The Rollplayer willing to take on this responsibility needs to have excellent spelling and grammar, must be able to access the internet at least every two days, and have a thorough knowledge of the Lord of the Rings books and Movies. Our first players for these people has relinquished their rolls and consequently the new ones will be picking up where they left off, if we have already reached to their part in the story.

Please PM me, StarOfTheDunedain, for details or to get the part.

*This charcter is needed right now!
SylvanElf2931
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 21, 2004 09:11
Wanted

Characters for key positions in two seperate groups in a Tolkien Related roleplay, The Rise of the two New Elven Realms. If you would like a part, or more information, please PM me.
StarOfTheDunedain
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 24, 2004 05:30
The "Lord of the Rings" thread in the Totally Tolkien forum needs a:

Sam*
Merry*
Arwen
Gollum
Gimli
Elrond
Celeborn
Eomer
Haldir
Elladan and Elrohir
miscellaneous small parts

The Rollplayer willing to take on this responsibility needs to have excellent spelling and grammar, must be able to access the internet at least every two days, and have a thorough knowledge of the Lord of the Rings books and Movies. Our first players for these people has relinquished their rolls and consequently the new ones will be picking up where they left off, if we have already reached to their part in the story.

Please PM me, StarOfTheDunedain, for details or to get the part.

*These charcters are needed right now!

musicalgal123
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: December 05, 2004 09:37
WANTED

Some rpg players to joing the Tolkien-Related thread called Shipwrecked.

Plot - A merchant ship leaves the coast of middle earth (near Rohan) and is travelling north to another port along the middle earth coast. The ship enters into a large storm and in the process, the mast snaps and large holes are wripped into the hull. The boat is beached on a sandbar right off an island, which is awkwardly un-known of and not on the captain's map. The survivors don't know how long they'll be stranded on this island or if they will ever be found again!

Details - The plot is generally non-scripted. The only script is that they are struggling to surive and that they are ship wrecked. Once on the island, you are just about free to do as you please. The rpg is open to all who wish to join.You may join as a passenger or crew. (Not the captain because he died in the storm) You may play any of Tolkien's races. Please not too many elves or wizards. A few is fine by me, but not every character! Please no mary-sues! No one liners. At least one good paragraph (about 4 sentances). The OOC thread is http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=19873 and the actual thread is http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=19872.

We hope to see you struggling to survive with us as we brave this unkown island.

[Edited on 5/12/2004 by musicalgal123]
Karendil
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 08, 2004 08:41
Pirates wanted:
Captain and crew needed to man a pirate ship! Those who do not have the courage to endure high sea adventure need not apply. All Middle Earth races welcome.

Gregory Michael James has returned to the sea and the pirate life he lived in his wild youth. He is leaving his quiet life on land behind him, as well as his daughter.
Jennifer thinks her father has been kidnapped by pirates! Or at least that is what appears to have happened.... was he really taken by force? Or did he go willingly? Jennifer is determined to follow him and uncover the secret of his past.

Roles that need to be filled.
-Gregory Michael James- Jennifer's father, Captain of the ship.
-Alexander Drake- Captains best friend, ruthless pirate, villian.
-Other members of the crew can be made up by anyone who wants to some will be small roles others will be larger.

Story line and more information in the OOC thread.
http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=19558
ancalimeofnumenor
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 09, 2004 11:18
WANTED

Original or minor characters to take part in a rendition of the Paths of the Dead through the battle at the Black Gate. Possible characters: Riders of Rohan, Soldiers of Gondor, Soldiers of Dol Amroth, Prince Imrahil, Orcs, Corsairs, Easterlings, Haradrim... etc.

Please pm me if you or interested or check out the OoC thread: Battles of Pelennor (Please read!!!)
Silivrentolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 15, 2004 03:25
Hello! I've just started a new rp in the TT section called "The Remnants. . ." for short and I need a few more people to join.

Current members and roles:
Etaina-Merry
Faolan-Faolan
harmada1legolasluver-Terry Bluestar
Silivrentolwen (that's me!)- Eomer and Hasugar

~*WANTED*~

Serious rp-ers who will be Rohan Riders and Gondorians and the role of Aragorn. I will also need Treebeard later on in the rp.

For a description of the plot and setting of the thread, please see the OOC. Thank you for your consideration, and I'm looking forward to rp-ing with you. Also, kudos to ithillinde for helping me find my way here.

[Edited on 15/12/2004 by Silivrentolwen]
elvish_angel015
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2005 03:36
Required:

1- Im lookin for a good rp going on. Its gotta have a good script with fair sized posts, nothing too long mind you but decent sized posts. And a good flowing plot.

2- I've got three single elf ladies here who are looking for companions. The three ladies being: Alassë Miallye, Histë Lhûnmîr and Liödaìn Cúran. All three character profiles can be found http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=RPG&file=index&action=viewcharacter&pn_uid=1263.

If you got any good information bout either of the two things, please send me a PM.

Merci.
SylvanElf2931
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2005 10:33
Wanted:

A good roleplay for my three elf maiden characters. Roleplay needs a good plot, something that is fairly active, and has plenty of action and possibly romance. Also, all three characters are single, so they need significant others. Look under my name in the RPG characters database to find all three profiles. PM me if you have any thread suggestions. Hannon le!
arwen_the_evenstar
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: March 11, 2005 10:59
Wanted

-More members for RPG thread: Emotional Times
-Need to be confident of your character's history and personality.
-Character needs to be around after the time of King Aragorn's death (This is essential!)

Please contact me if you wish to join!

Eveligh
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 13, 2005 04:23
Attention:

RolePlayer's needed for a mystery/battle type thread!

The peace between the Dunlander’s and the Rohirrim is fragile, and some one wishes to break it. Thus a small war soon begins when a Rohan Scout is suspected of being a Traitor to Eomer King.

I started this thread not to long ago and it is entitled "Beyond Recall or Desire" and can be found in TT.

We need RPGer's who are willing to write long detailed posts playing the parts of Rohan Riders or Servants/Spies of Rohan's enemy, the Dunlanders.

Please if you're interested check out the Thread and ooc for more details. And pm me with details if you would like to join us!

[Edited on 14/3/2005 by Eveligh]
Napolde
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2005 10:00
WANTED

One RPG for a Tolkien Related Thread, who is willing to get heavy drunk during a festival and fall in love with an elf known as Thali (played by Thaligaldhiel) while drunk, and will enjoy choosing a bendy straw. Contact me or Elessar_2 and mention the ad.
Annûniel
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: April 05, 2005 11:47
WANTED

Roleplayer(s) willing to join me in creating a scripted (and preferably Live) RP for TT forum. No preferences on which age, races involved, or setting. Style of RP is preferably serious; but no preference on battles, mysteries, quests, romance, etc.

Credentials

Current characters in the database, here, are not required for RP; they are an example of my creative style.
Story, here (Under heading "A New Haven"), involves the creation of a world, several cultures, and characters. [Site currently does not contain all data on story due to spoilers for readers. More data available if requested.]

If interested, please PM me. I am looking forward to hearing from you! Thank you!
shirehobbit
Hobbit at Heart
Send Message
on: April 09, 2005 07:00
WANTED - A roleplay for my elf, Aldalas, or Hobbit, Sandy. I can also invent new characters if nessecary. Preferably, roleplays should be somewhat scripted and have a fair ammount of character interaction. Battles are enjoyed. Can be romantic, but would probably invent a new character for that type of part. Would prefer to join stories only recently begun.

Examples of my roleplaying style:
~ Roleplaying as a hobbit.
~ Roleplaying as an elf.

Please PM me if you are interested. I will enjoy hearing from you.
Echileru_elfmaiden
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 25, 2005 02:04
NEEDED:

Male teenage elf, living before LOTR takes place, willing to fall in love with a 16 year old female elf named Alatar. She is in the DB if you need to look her up.
Lady~Shay
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 25, 2005 05:02
please PM ME if there are any responses the previous request. thank you!
Antanel
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 26, 2005 02:23
LOST

One Hobbit lass, one Half-Elf Ranger, and a Rohirrim messenger for Ranger's Winter in Totally Tolkien.

Any notification of their whereabouts would be greatly appreciated. Please PM me if you have any information.

Antanel :love:

[Edited on 26/4/2005 by Antanel]
Napolde
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 27, 2005 08:54
I have to admit to the confusing mistake in my first request. Where I said 'RPG', I meant 'Elrond'. Confusing mistake.

Also for my previous request, we need various residents of Imladris, Bilbo Baggins (at the point of The Hobbit), Thorin & Co, and a Legolas Greenleaf. (If you need to know why you're necessary, please check the OoC thread at http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=22006. Elrond is not explained there, so please refer to my previous post.
arwen_the_evenstar
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: April 30, 2005 04:49
NEEDED

RPGers needed for Totally Tolkien Thread: Emotional Times!
This thread follows the events which happen in Minas Tirith after the death of King Elessar/Aragorn!
Urgently needed though!
If you are interested please contact me or post either at the OOC thread or in the actual thread itself: Emotional Times (in the TT forum)
Thank you!
Napolde
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 21, 2005 01:18
Still no one!

I will not be picky. To give Isri's Trip to Middle Earth people of the male persuasion would be perfect. Because we need them badly. Very, very badly.
anduril269
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: May 22, 2005 12:16
RPG in 1st person

This idea has been recently started up again, and I'm looking for a few more players.. serious players would help - rpgers able to write a decent amount, and not ramble on. But really, it's open to anyone - as long as you are committed to it! I don't want people saying they're going to join, and then never turn up...
If you're interested, post in the thread which is located under the Roleplaying main board, or pm me. Please join!
arwen_the_evenstar
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: May 23, 2005 05:44
Urgently needed!

-RPGers for the TT thread: Emotional Times
-it is set after the passing of Elessar King/Aragorn
-the thread will be restarted due to certain circumstances so any opportunity for new players to join
-characters needed!!!!
~Eldarion
~I will be playing Eldarion's wife, Gilwen. (just a headsup)
~May possibly need a Legolas and Gimli
~Need a male character to fall in love with my charrie who is in the DB. Please contact me for more info on that!

Urgent though! Please contact me for further info and if you would like to join! All I ask is that you contact me first with your charrie and stuff!
Elruwen
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 02, 2005 01:45
The Archers of The Silver Moon

The Archers of the Silver Moon are recruiting again.

In reality we are a small bunch of avid RPers who have been here since the days when there were only 200 members on CoE.

In game the archers are an elite group of archers and spell casters who's adventures take then right across the face of Middle Earth fighting and vanquishing evil where they find it. Their leader Elruwen is bound to a promise she made to the Valar, that while she still draws breath she will not allow the evils of Morgoth to ever return to Middle Earth nor will she surrender the secrets of the two lost silmarils.

To join in the fun please post on the 'Archers of the Silver Moon....(keep)' thread in the T-R Forums.

http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=886&page=1

Thank you

[Edited on 2/6/2005 by Elruwen]
PotbellyHairyfoot
Grandpa Moderator
Send Message
on: June 10, 2005 02:08
Wanted - elves, men . hobbits (even Orcs-if friendly)to help an eclectic group of characters reopen the Forsaken Inn, just east of Bree, and a few years after the war of the Ring.
Anyone can join anytime - The Rp can be found here
Gil-galad_of_Lindon
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 16, 2005 05:18
Arfaestgod is up for hire! He knows herbal remedies, and is a skilled marksman! Excellent at disabling, if you want someone alive! He will take any job, especially if it pays! An excellent companion on long trips! He can often be found in Rohan, though he tends to wander. He knows the lands to the South. He will be available about a week from now. Please PM!!
Alsin_of_the_Forest
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 19, 2005 07:22
WANTED

An artist to produce at least one of three pics.
1. A late twenties Ranger Captain, kinda Aragornish
2. His younger brother.
3. A Galadrhim Elf.

They're all in the db I just want artwork for them as I'm no great shakes at it myself.

Please PM me if you're interested.
eowyn4u
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 03, 2005 05:39
Wanted:

1. Drawf neede in realm of Tulkas (the guy i kicked in front of the forest- you'll know who you are)

2. someone to start a RPG with me.

3. COE buddy.
<< First7891011Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email