Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First4142434445Last >>
Author Topic:
BelleBayard
Prancing Pony Moderator & Elf Laundry Mistress
Send Message
Crazy winds, swirling around, thunder/lightning, then pouring rain for about 15 minutes... Like a mini-tornado.
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
I happen to be listening to the The Song of Hope from the Lord of the Rings Musical at this precise moment. For the first time. It's...interesting.
Image"The Corrupteds are going to wake up and find that they are strong." -Cenor
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
I happen to be listening to the The Song of Hope from the Lord of the Rings Musical at this precise moment. For the first time. It's...interesting.
Image"The Corrupteds are going to wake up and find that they are strong." -Cenor
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Gollum's version of "Let it Go." I can't quit listening/watching it.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Cars speeding down the road.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
CMT...the song is *God Made Girls* by RaeLynn
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
God Gave Me You on acoustic guitar. Not sure who played it. It's instrumental.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
My Dad making coffee.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Leoflic_Nightleaf
Council Member
Send Message
'Warhead' - Zircon (electronic instrumental)
~a few seconds later~
'Searchlights' - Jack Wall (from the Call of Duty: Black Ops II OST).
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Shell, *God Gave Me You* is a beautiful song that Blake Shelton sings. It is the last song he sings at his concerts. The word are heartfelt.

Listening to Jason Aldean singing *Burnin' It Down* on CMT right now.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I know the song is by Blake Shelton...I meant that I didn't know who was playing the cover of the song. I don't really care for the song sung by Blake Shelton, but I like the words.

'O Church Arise' - Steve Pettit Evangelical Team
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Shell, can you find that song on Youtube?

CMT as always this morning and I am listening to Cole Swindell singing *I Hope You Get Lonely Tonight*
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
'Billy The Boy' by Terry Allen
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
"More of You," By Colton Dixon.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Brad Paisley is singing his newest song * The Perfect Storm
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
Faun - Pearl

I saw her once and then no more
't was Edens Light on earth a while
She passed along the meadow floor
Spring seemed to smile
and then no more

Ah! What avail my magic lore?
She shone before mine eyes awhile
My peace is wrecked on Beauty's shore.
I saw her once and then no more

Oh might I see, her once again
Death would soon heal this heart
Now sad and sore, would beat anew
A while and then no more

[Edited on 10/22/2014 by Arveleg]
Eighth King of Arthedain - It was in battle that I come into this Kingship, and it will be in Battle when I leave it. There is no peace for the Realm of Arnor. Read the last stand of Arthedain in the Darkest of Days.
BelleBayard
Prancing Pony Moderator & Elf Laundry Mistress
Send Message
Nice, Arveleg! I can't critique technique as I'm not that savvy regarding poetry, but I like flow and the sentiments expressed.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
LYNYRD SKYNYRD
LAST OF A DYIN' BREED

EARTHQAKE BLUESROCK!!!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Now and for Always - LotR Musical
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Wizards in Winter- Trans Siberian Orchestra
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I saw TSO in concert in Ohio and one of them was down here for the swearing in of our county sheriff.

I am listening to Khaleesi chewing on a box! Khaleesi!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I saw them downtown twice. Loved it. Expensive, but loved it.

I am listening to Music Choice Rock on TV. The song is called "Wrong Side of Heaven."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
The Saltwater Room by Owl City
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
My friend loves Owl City, Lindarielwen.

In light of that, I just put on Fireflies, by Owl City.

Jedi Knight Elrohir Sparrow
Council Member
Send Message
Who We Are~ Red
It's a really awesome song.
"A time may come soon, when none will return. Then there will be need of valour without renown, for none shall remember the deeds that are done in the last defence of your homes. Yet the deeds will not be less valiant because they are unpraised." --Aragorn, Return of the King, pg. 767
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I love, love, love Fireflies!

I like Red.

When the Day Met the Night * Panic at the Disco
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
The wind outside. And thunder. There is four feet of snow on the ground outside. Still coming down. Anybody want some snow?
Leoflic_Nightleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Owl City is great! Red is pretty good. I prefer Skillet though, myself.

An ad for 'Pink Floyd' on Spotify. A few seconds later... War of Change - Thousand Foot Krutch. *nudges findemaxa* 'I believe you like TFK, do you not?'
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
That I do, Leo! Glad to see you here!

People are outside shoveling. Snow keeps hitting my window.

Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Khaleesi is running around chasing a little bell so I hear sweet little tinkling sounds. And rain. I can hear the rain hitting my skylight. Happy sounds is what I am listening to.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I am listening to the dishwasher cleaning up Thanksgiving dishes.
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
Seasonal songs
James Causley and Julia Murphy - Song of Truth
Royal Dungworth pub - The Holly and The Ivy
Wassail the Apple Tree
Now and Then - January Lullaby
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Frosty the Snowman
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
Galadriel's Lament, all in elvish.

Leoflic_Nightleaf: THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! SKILLET IS THE BEST BAND EVER!!!
Image "We all change when you think about it. We're all different people all through out our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." -- The 11th Doctor
Jedi Knight Elrohir Sparrow
Council Member
Send Message
If I Die Young-The Band Perry
I am also balling my eyes out. Because of this song. It's a great song. You should listen to it...if you like to cry, of course.
"A time may come soon, when none will return. Then there will be need of valour without renown, for none shall remember the deeds that are done in the last defence of your homes. Yet the deeds will not be less valiant because they are unpraised." --Aragorn, Return of the King, pg. 767
<< First4142434445Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email