Register

<< First4243444546
Author Topic:
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
The dishwasher. Again.

Lindarielwen loves The Band Perry
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
The Fellowship of the Ring. The movie. Which is why I'll be getting off soon.
Image"The Corrupteds are going to wake up and find that they are strong." -Cenor
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
Barlowgirl- Adverage Girl.
Image "We all change when you think about it. We're all different people all through out our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." -- The 11th Doctor
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Someone very special in my life just sent me....Enchanted by Taylor Swift.....I love that song

[Edited on 12/05/2014 by Lindarielwen]
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Shake it Off- Taylor Swift.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Perfect Storm * Brad Paisley
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Condall
Council Member
Send Message
Jamie's Cryin' - Van Halen
"No goodbye lasts forever" - Anonymous
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Tonight, Tonight- Smashing Pumpkins
"The King beneath the mountains, The King of carven stone, The lord of silver fountains Shall come into his own! His crown shall be upholden, His harp shall be restrung, His halls shall echo golden To songs of yore re-sung. The woods shall wave on mountains And grass beneath the sun; His wealth shall flow in fountains And the rivers golden run. The streams shall run in gladness, The lakes shall shine and burn, All sorrow fail and sadness At the Mountain-king's return!"
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
The heater.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
The heater and 'Somewhere out There' - Emile Pandolfi.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Khaleesi is purring on my lap, loudly. ,,,^..^,,,
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
The Fellowship Reunited - RotK soundtrack - Howard Shore
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Return of the King bonus features DVD
"The King beneath the mountains, The King of carven stone, The lord of silver fountains Shall come into his own! His crown shall be upholden, His harp shall be restrung, His halls shall echo golden To songs of yore re-sung. The woods shall wave on mountains And grass beneath the sun; His wealth shall flow in fountains And the rivers golden run. The streams shall run in gladness, The lakes shall shine and burn, All sorrow fail and sadness At the Mountain-king's return!"
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Einstein Music - Studying Music
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
A room full of high schoolers complaining about homework and gossiping.
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
The dishwasher running
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Khaleesi in the litter box ^..^
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
My sister playing a game on the tablet
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
My sister constantly blabbing and ranting over stupid stuff. Not that I'm actually listening.....
Image "We all change when you think about it. We're all different people all through out our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." -- The 11th Doctor
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Jason Aldean singing Night Train
Jedi Knight Elrohir Sparrow
Council Member
Send Message
I hope you're not talking about me, Elfie. *glares* Im listening to Ready Aim Fire by Imagine Dragons.
"A time may come soon, when none will return. Then there will be need of valour without renown, for none shall remember the deeds that are done in the last defence of your homes. Yet the deeds will not be less valiant because they are unpraised." --Aragorn, Return of the King, pg. 767
elfmaiden77
Council Member
Send Message
My mom methodically counting out her teaspoons.....three.......four........five.......
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
A train! I hear a train!
Lorienmaid143
Council Member
Send Message
My sister brushing her feet back and forth, and back and forth, and back and forth on the wood floor. aaAAHHHHHH!!!!!
I am about to knock her off her seat!
*wrinkles up face in a weird way, kindof evilly*
And these three remain, Faith, Hope, and Love. But the greatest of these is Love. 1 Corinthians 13:13 ~Member of the Realm of Nessa~
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
Not you Ro, i'm listening to a really stupid tv show right now.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Melodies of Winter - Kyle Landry
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
The Passing of the Elves, now my favourite song on the whole score
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
A song called *I Got the Boy* by Jana Kramer
Edhelharn
Council Member
Send Message
My mom in the background on the phone.
Image Image Love is the strongest force the world possesses - Mahatma Gandhi
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
*Remind Me* by Brad Paisley with Carrie Underwood
Edhelharn
Council Member
Send Message
Sedna - Heather Dale
Image Image Love is the strongest force the world possesses - Mahatma Gandhi
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I hear the ducks in my front yard wanting breakfast.

[Edited on 06/04/2015 by Lindarielwen]
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
The oven timer beeping to remind me it is time to do the dishes.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
More by Tyrone Wells
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
Battle Line by Disciple
<< First4243444546
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email