Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Probably about 25 times a month, usually after 6PM (18:00) Central European Time; sometimes I need a day off to avoid "games overload", especially if I'm tired.
Monthly
5% (3)
Weekly
13% (8)
Daily
30% (1)
2-4 times a day
21% (1)
5-7 times a day
3% (2)
I live here!
28% (1)
BelleBayard
Prancing Pony Moderator & Elf Laundry Mistress
Send Message
I try twice a day as I'm a mod, but am trying to expand into the Books Forum and their Silmarillion discussion.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Not as much as I should, but...I am trying to return!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
I can't even remember the last time I was on here, but I'm going to try my best to get on more often, I miss this place and the people on it. I used to get on here everyday or every other day. My parents would know my schedule, after I'd come home from school, eat dinner, do my homework and chores, they'd have to log me into the computer so I could get on here. Now I'm all caught up in everything else and... *sigh* I miss the good old days.
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I was gone for quite a while due to health issues and now I do try to get here mostly everyday again
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
I have not been on here since 2014!!
"A sprinter learning to wait."
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
These days, maybe once a month. I usually end up drinking with myself at the Inn.
Eighth King of Arthedain - It was in battle that I come into this Kingship, and it will be in Battle when I leave it. There is no peace for the Realm of Arnor. Read the last stand of Arthedain in the Darkest of Days.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Things have changed in the last four years.

Roughly once a week, perhaps twice. That's for looking at new posts. Posting myself is far less frequent and predictable.

Edit.

Just noticed that Linda may have made one of her last posts here above ... Image

[Edited on 07/22/2020 by Gandolorin]
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
Gandolorin said:Just noticed that Linda may have made one of her last posts here above ...

A major part of this place seemed to have died with Linda.
Eighth King of Arthedain - It was in battle that I come into this Kingship, and it will be in Battle when I leave it. There is no peace for the Realm of Arnor. Read the last stand of Arthedain in the Darkest of Days.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Arveleg said:
Gandolorin said:Just noticed that Linda may have made one of her last posts here above ...

A major part of this place seemed to have died with Linda.

Very, very sadly true, as far as I can tell ... Image
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
I can say I have dropped in more of late since I abandoned Tolkien Forums.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
During the summer months, I try to pop in once a week. During the winter, it's more frequently, but I'm not here as often as I used to be.
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
I've been checking in once a day since May 18 when I found out Itarilde Sirfalas tried to get ahold of me here on April 20th Hoping they drop in again soon.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
My attendance has been very spotty, but I will be signing in weekly from now on.
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
Evil~Shieldmaiden said:My attendance has been very spotty, but I will be signing in weekly from now on.

You should see the mess that became of Arwen Undomiel...
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email