Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
creeps2002
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Drawing Requests
on: June 22, 2006 08:21
Yes I am the same, anyone who wants some drawing done I feel like doing it!! I'm not very good, but I'll give it a shot.
creeps2002
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 22, 2006 08:22
Oops, I didn't see there were two pages, I meant that I too feel like drawing something so I'll try!
Shadowfax_Pip
Nessa Realm Leader
Send Message
on: September 23, 2006 06:13
Hi, peeps!! Okay, I have a request for drawing one of my RPG characters, Eorla. I can draw, but people are by bane. Under this post is a description of her. Thanks all!

-----------------

Eorla has thick, brown, wavy hair, about halfway down her back, green-grey eyes, and medium skin. She has high cheek bones and a roundish face. Around her neck on a short necklace is a blue stone set in silver. Her clothing is simple: a pair of trousers, an off-white long sleeved shirt under a leather jerkin, a dark grey cloak, and lace-up leather boots. On her left hip she has a Rohirric sword with a plain leather sheath. The sheath attaches to a belt that goes around her waist and over the right shoulder. A small quiver of arrows and a hunting bow are slung over her back. She has a guarded look on her face and an intense look in her eyes. Her hair and cloak are slightly lifted, as though a soft breeze has kicked up.

[Edited on 23/9/2006 by Shadowfax_Pip]
IthilionofMirkwood
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2007 08:19
would someone please consider drawing a portrait of an RPG character for me? i would be grateful if you would, since i have such a strong idea of what he should look like, but i can't draw even stick-figures! :sob: i won't put a description here, since it would be really detailed and long, but anybody who feels up to the challenge please PM me and i'll PM you the description.

thankyou to all in advance
Sirithros_Lirenel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 06, 2007 02:24
Just popping in to say that I'm attempting to develop my artistic skills further so right now, as long as school doesn't get any worse, I'm open to small requests such as RPG character pics or fanfic illustrations! ^^ You can find my gallery on deviantart (follow the link in my sig!) to see if my style's the kind of thing you would like.
Shadowfax_Pip
Nessa Realm Leader
Send Message
on: April 26, 2007 11:38
No one seems to reply to my requests...hmm. Well, here's another try and could someone please reply this time?

I had this envisionment of a centaur yesterday, and I tried to draw her but it didn't turn out how I imagined. So here goes.Oh, and I'd like it in pencil. Thanks in advance!

~~~~~~~~~~~
A buckskin centaur is half-rearing, with her body at a not quite sideways position--half-facing the viewer. Her shirt is modest, with a scoop-neck and somewhat wide sleeves. In her left hand is a bullwhip in mid-crack and her right hand is clenched with the arm out from the body. Her face is chiseled with a long scar down the jawline. Her hair is black and tossed up, as with a violent action, and her mouth is open in a battle-cry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This may sound rather strange, an artist asking for art, but I envision stuff and just can't get it down on paper. ARGH!!
AlfirinTelcontar
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 30, 2007 12:57
I'm looking for a portrait of two characters in a fic I'm working on.
Alfirin daughter of Arwen: (No, she's not named after me--I named myself after her.) She's basically a younger, female version of Aragorn. She wears the sort of clothes one would expect a Ranger to wear, but they aren't very worn; they still look clean and new. Her features are kind of boyish, and she has short dark hair that looks like it was cut off with a dull knife.
Anrion son of Linnod: A young man in his late teens or early twenties, handsome, with dark hair (in much better condition than Afririn's) and clothes that are surely the latest fashion in Gondor.
If anyone would be interested, send me a PM! Please? Le hannon!
Félawyné
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2007 02:25
Ok. I might be ok with forwarding my artistic skills (which many people say are amazing :O ). I have the ability only to do pencil drawings, because colouring them would spoil them. :`( I haven't drawn hardly any men yet, and I'm horrible at them. I can hardly do pictures from the front without completely destroying my original styles, but I hope soon to get over that.

I can try to make portraits from the front, and I normally draw small, so the portraits won't be big.

~*~

I hope there's someone here who could either paint or somehow colour a picture of my character, Félawyné. Here's a simple description of her:

Féla (nickname) has ankle-length, wavy golden hair, deep sea-blue eyes with tints of violet and deep grass green. Her eyes sometimes don't show their true colour, so just fool around with what looks mysterious and lonely (grey, grey-black, etc.). She is extremely tall, has Elvish ears (being three-quarters Elf), is very fair with NO freckles, warts, etc. She hardly ever smiles, so try to keep it to a no-smile,-no-frown-face.
Some hints about her may be that she loves to fight, does lots of out-door work, runs a lot, and so on.
The things she wears are related to that in LotR, yet kind of special, too. I've designed a lot of her costumes already, in my fat, drawing notebook. ;D

If you want any more description or a taste of what her things are like, then ga and pm me!

~Melli
Shadowfax_Pip
Nessa Realm Leader
Send Message
on: July 17, 2007 07:46
Hmm, sounds interesting, Felawyne. I'd be interested, if only I could get a scanner...:cry:
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2007 10:26
hey, I was wondering if someone could draw me a picture of Lothlorien. Since I'm redecorating my room I wanted a picture to hang on my wall, but I'm not very good at scenery or people.
It would be a bonus if somehow a couple elves ended up in the picture as well, but you don't have to. And I was hoping the picture could be a night time scene, so it's sort of blue colors.

If none of this makes sense, you can PM me and I'll try to explain better.
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 24, 2007 02:13
Hello all, I was wondering if someone would like to do a banner for me? If you want more details as to what I would like you can PM me. Thank you for considering me
Erucenindë
Head Of Oromë
Send Message
on: April 29, 2008 03:32
i pm-ed you, Shadowfax_Pip.

Evenstar1234

[Edited on 30/4/2008 by Evenstar1234]
elvenfair1
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 02, 2008 08:29
I cant draw to save my life...but I was wondering if someone out there would be able to draw an "Elven" picture of myself???...I can submit a picture.

Thanks-
RodwenofRohan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 02, 2008 09:27
I'll do what I can- could you post your picture in the Member's photo section of the gallery, then put the link here? (you can see my stuff in the fan art section)
elvenfair1
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 10, 2009 10:09
About 2 months shy of a year ago I asked if someone would be willing to draw me as an Elf,and someone offered...however I havent heard from them in nearly a year
so I'm PLEADING...is there anyone else willing to draw a picture of me as an Elf??? :cry:
Erucenindë
Head Of Oromë
Send Message
on: January 11, 2009 03:47
RodwenofRohan is now Merides. I'll contact her and see if she is still willing to do this!

(If not I'll try a whack at it, though i'm horrible at drawing people, so i'm not promising....)

EDIT: I see you uploaded a pic. Good!

[Edited on 1/11/2009 by Erucenindë]
Merides
Humor Admin
Send Message
on: January 11, 2009 04:39
My apologies, Elvenfair, real life got to me, and I honestly forgot. I still have the picture, and will get right on it.

Perhaps the wait was a good thing, however, seeing as since the last time, I have had two semesters of college-level art! Again, I'm sorry about the delay.
elvenfair1
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 11, 2009 06:01
My apologies, Elvenfair, real life got to me, and I honestly forgot. I still have the picture, and will get right on it.

Perhaps the wait was a good thing, however, seeing as since the last time, I have had two semesters of college-level art! Again, I'm sorry about the delay.

O wow! I didnt know you changed your UN...I totally understand about "life" getting to you :twitch: been there myself,again I thank you Merides :disco:
Merides
Humor Admin
Send Message
on: January 11, 2009 09:25
I'm glad you're so understanding, elvenfair. Check your PM's for the picture.
elvenfair1
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 11, 2009 10:36
I'm glad you're so understanding, elvenfair. Check your PM's for the picture.

I did check..I love it !:love: thank you again an again :hug:
BabidiBuu
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 27, 2009 11:05
Random Request Alert!

I've been planning on writing a fanfic about "What would happen if Evil would win?" and thought it would be cool to have a fight scene. Even though it hasen't been written yet, would it be ok if you did that fight scene?
-
The Characters are the movie version: Gothmog the deformed orc, and Lurtz the Uruk-Hai that killed Boromir, are inside the tower of Orthanc locked in a battle, only one will survive. Saruman awaits at the top of the great tower and the Witch-King has gone ahead to challenge the White Wizard while Gothmog distracts Lurtz from going after the Witch-King. Would it be ok if you drew Gothmog and Lurtz battling in the chamber where Gandalf and Saruman were battling in the first movie?

Yeah, i have a Gothmog fedish ^_&
Feyna
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 30, 2010 11:29
Here's a rather silly request.
If anyone pleases, I'd like to have some LOTR elf (don't matter who) in Keebler elf attire!
Eantylië
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2010 08:11
"Keebler elf attire"... what is that? 0o;
Feyna
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 04, 2010 06:16
Yes, what Faintingstar said, thanks Faintingstar. ^^
Hiril_Elfwraith
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 24, 2010 08:28
Hello all!

Again, I, too, am an artist who likes drawing. I like drawing Elves a lot, and I'm better at drawing ladies--all the guys I draw end up looking kind of androgynous, so unless you like somewhat-androgynous male Elves, I suggest that you give me requests for female characters...

PM me with requests and descriptions, and I shall do my best. I can do color, I suppose, but I'm rather new to it.

IndilwenLanathiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 10, 2010 11:24
I am an artist and love to draw horses and my own lotr charries. (characters). I am rather busy but every once in a while I get a mad rush to draw. But half the time I don't know what to draw
If any of you would like to try me out and have me draw something for you, please pm me.
P.S. As all artists say, I'm not very good but everyone who sees my drawings loves them.
P.S.S. And if I say that I can't draw what you ask me, please do not be offended. It is because I think you would be disappointed in me.
~Indi
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Many months ago, some other members, including Mareth_Ravenlock, tarcolan, and I embarked on a Dragon Eggspedition. I found an egg and it hatched a baby dragon, which I named Lorien. (We stopped in Lothlorien, or, rather, were detained) So I was wondering if anyone would want to draw my Baby Dragon? He has red scales, but silver wings, and is still very much an infant. Thanks!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
I can try Maxie. When do you want it?
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Whenever you have time, Mell.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Okay, I'll try to get it done soon.
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
If anyone wants a drawing of something they want, if they want, they can ask me to draw it. I'll be happy to draw what you want. But please take note that there are some things you want drawn that I can't draw. (repetition intended )
Eglerio Eru o I gely bân siriar. (Praise God from Whom all blessing flow)
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Alex, do you think you could draw (design might be the better word) me a picture with my Sindar name in it (Findemaxa)and maybe surround it by leaves or foliage of some sort? IF you can;t do it, I understand.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Would anyone be interested in drawing one of my RP characters? Here is the description:

Often goes hooded and cloaked never showing her face unless necessary. When she does show her face she has eyes that seem to piece through heart and mind. Her hair is a dark wavy brown. She is tall and slender but as tough as a rock. Her clothing is mostly forest or earthy colors and she wears tall leather boots that are travel stained. She has two swords strapped across her back and a long dagger at her side.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Hey Cenor! I might be able to give it a shot. Do you mind if I try drawing her Manga or Anime style? I'm just learning how to draw it, but I think I'd be better at drawing it then a normal human. But I can try it either way. Is she human or elf?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
You can do her anime I've never heard of the other. She is human. Thanks!
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email