Welcome Guest 

Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
My hair is a light, dusty brown. It used to be blonde, and it still has some blonde highlights sometimes. Also, it can look extremely red if the lighting is right.

It comes just a few inches past my shoulders, and that's the longest I've ever had it. My mom kept cutting it, since she doesn't like it long. I hated it short though, and I'm not planning on cutting it again anytime in the foreseeable future.
Black
4% (3)
Black/Brown
14% (1)
Brown
36% (2)
Brown/Blonde
15% (1)
Blonde
8% (6)
Blonde/Red
3% (2)
Red
3% (2)
Red/Brown
9% (7)
Bald
0% (0)
Other
9% (7)
Image"The Corrupteds are going to wake up and find that they are strong." -Cenor
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I do not like my hair short. I had it above the ears once when I was nine and detested it. I haven't cut more than 12 inches off since.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
I was born bald and my hair grows slow. My hair was never cut until I was 6? 7? 8? I think it had just reached my shoulders... What is really not fair is that all my sisters (and I have six) have the most beautiful, long, luxurious hair ever. Had, actually. They all cut it...my one sister wants to cut hers short like a boy's.

The grass is always greener...

[Edited on 09/25/2014 by OneSizeFitsAll]
Image"The Corrupteds are going to wake up and find that they are strong." -Cenor
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Three cheers for long haired girls! ( I admit I like long haired guys too) Maxie knows I like to braid it
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
If measured from the top of my head to the very end my hair would be at least 2 1/2 ft long.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
No way!!! I am soooo jealous!!!

Maybe in another five years...
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I love long hair and for the longest time I said I was going to grow it out to my feet. I still want long hair, but when it gets a few inches past my shoulders, it looks terrible. The ends get dried out and split and fuzzy-looking.

Mareth, I remember when you did not like your layered hair and could not wait for it to grow out.

That was a different cut than the one I have right now. The one I have now doesn't get in my face like the other one did. Well, except for my bangs. But I usually pin them up, so that's okay.

I wish my hair would cooperate with me and grow out nicely....
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
If you want your hair to grow, cut it! My hair was just shy of three feet when I got a foot off, and now when it gets to just shy of three feet or more, I get eight inches off. My hair grows super quickly though. Lindarielwen, you may braid my hair anytime.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
That was how my mom talked me into letting her cut it the first few times, but I've had my hair cut dozens of times now, and it still grows really slow. Though it does get thicker every time. When I was little, my hair was really fine and thin. Now it's so thick I can't do anything with it. Argh.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Thick hair is excellent. Tough hard to do anything with. The only thing that can effectively keep my hair back is a French braid, which no one in the house knows how to do. I can't do ponytails because my hair is too heavy.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
How long is long hair? Past the shoulders?

I just measured my hair like Cenor did, from the top of my head to the very end. It is 26 inches long.

I get an inch cut from the bottom every 4 months.

My pink hunk will get refreshed next week.

Hey, Maxie, for the life of me I cannot do a French Braid. Hey, maybe my Aragorn can learn to do it and then he can braid my hair for a change.

[Edited on 09/27/2014 by Lindarielwen]
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I would say past the shoulders. I can do a French Braid on others, but not myself!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I can do French Braid on myself and others. I'm the official hair-braider in my house.

Hey, when I finally get to meet you, Lindarielwen, I will teach you to French Braid. I was also instructing my brother in the art of braiding hair.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Shucks. Double post. :/

[Edited on 09/28/2014 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Another double for you! Yay!

I think all guys should know how to braid hair.
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, sure!! Just as long as I'm not the one they're practicing on... *backs away, looking freaked out*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I do, too. Ha ha, Gem. We were practicing on my younger sister. I wouldn't mind them practicing on me, but I don't have long enough hair anymore. Plus, it might be a bit difficult to teach someone to braid on your own head....
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
I don't know...I wouldn't want my brothers playing with my hair...who knows what they'd do to it! I won't even talk about guys outside my family...
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I would love for my brother to play with my hair. My friends will randomly play with my hair in class sometimes.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
My friend in Ohio can French braid her own hair and it comes out beautifully. Me? I am lucky I can do a ponytail on myself.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Went for my pink hunk and got purple instead. I think pink suits me better.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Purple would be a good change, though! I am sure it looks lovely!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Someone had purple steaks put all around her hair. It was really pretty. I like that we have cool colours now instead of the *normal* ones. I will go back to the pink though.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Perhaps I will put a strip of lowlites in my bangs the next time I get my hair styled.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I just think it is fun to do and I am glad to see more girls putting the new colours in their hair. I saw a girl with black hair that had dark blue pieces in it...so pretty. I saw another girl with blonde hair and the bottom four inches were purple. Something different and fun and you can always go back to your regular colour.

Go for it Maxie!
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
There's guy that comes to our church sometimes for special events, and every time he comes. Like, the time before last, he had half his hair brown, and the other half bright blue. Then last time, he had half brown hair, half pink hair. It's really interesting.
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Many people in my school do things like that, Mel. I have a friend who, every month, switches the color of her hair.
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
My coworker this morning was telling me about her friend, who has a rainbow coloured Mohawk. I want to meet this girl...
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
There are many people, male and female, in my school who have interesting hair.

Belle, can we change this thread to "Hair Discussion" or something of the like?
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
It sounds like you all have lovely hair! I would love to see everyone's, but especially Lidarielwen's colored hunk.

What does everyone think of posting a picture of your hair? It could be taken from the back if you aren't comfortable with posting a photo of your face.
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
I might do it, if I can get a picture of my hair, and everyone else wants to.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Sure! I'd be glad to! It'll be fun!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I'll do it, as well.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
If I can figure out how to post a pic, I might.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I will help you with that, Lindarielwen.
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email