Red
3% (2)
Red/Brown
9% (7)
Bald
0% (0)
Other
9% (7)
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Beautiful! I was coming on ehre to say that I just created a Legolas hairstyle on my sister for her Halloween costume, and here you are, Cenor, showing off yours!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Cenor, the hairstyle is beautiful! Your hair colour is wonderful. I see you are wearing your new earrings and they are so pretty.

Maxie, what is your sister's Halloween costume?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz_vGN36yvU

This is how my mom learned to fishtail my hair. Thanks for the compliments! I hardly pull mine back into a ponytail so she helps me.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Wow, I will show that to Aragorn...fishtail braid, here I come!
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
Wow. Mushu!! It's beautiful!!!
Image"The Corrupteds are going to wake up and find that they are strong." -Cenor
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
The model looks like she just ate something bad.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
My sister is dressing up as Arwen, Lindarielwen.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
When I had long hair, I was known for my fancy braiding. I did it all myself and practiced while I watched TV.

Now my hair is so short it's hardly worth mentioning, except that it's a dark, dark burgundy colour.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
It sounds lovely, E~S.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Cenor, what happened to your pic?

This is my purple hunk. I am at the ranch for the Trot or Treat Festival.

Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Lindarielwen, your hair is beautiful! It looks straight from Mirkwood or Rohan! And the many hairstyles you could do with that length...

[Edited on 11/04/2014 by Eruwestiel_Evensong]
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Beautiful, Lindarielwen!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Absolutely gorgeous, Cenor and Lindarielwen!
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I didn't take my pic away....hmmmmmm.

I LOVE your hair Lindarielwen!
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Cenor, your picture is showing up for me.
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Where Cenor's hair pic should be, there is a blue box that says Blog Studio for me.

Thank you all so much for your kind words
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
It sounds like it isn't loading properly, Lindarielwen...are you having issues with any other pictures not loading?

I want to braid that beautiful hair of yours, Lindarielwen.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I am not having trouble loading any pics other than the one of Cenor's hair.

Mareth, I would love to have you braid my hair. The purple looks nice blended in a braid with the brown. I am going tomorrow to have the purple changed to pink. It shows up better. Thank you for your compliment.

[Edited on 11/07/2014 by Lindarielwen]
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Now I can't see my pic!

My hair was straight...now its starting to get wavy. Instead of curling, with my wand, my entire hair I just curl the ends oh 6" from the end. Its faster and way easier.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Oh my goodness, by idea is a banner! When did that happen!?

It takes way too long to do anything with my hair...I am trying to find a decent picture of it, I might have to take one.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message

There is my hair!
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
It's lovely Maxie! I'm going to get mine trimmed tomorrow because I'm starting to get split ends.

I can see my picture again
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Me too!

Thank you! Have fun getting your hair done!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Cenor, no hair pic for me

Oh, Maxie, such beautiful hair you have. You do not have to do anything with it except let it stay long and lovely. The colour is gorgeous. Just beautiful, Maxie.
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Maxie, your hair is absolutely gorgeous! We have another maid of Rohan in our midst!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Maxie. I want your hair.

I need to get a picture of my hair soon....
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
Both of you guyses hair is gorgeous!

It doesn't look like I'm going to be able to get a pic up, but I'm really enjoying everyone else's!
Image"The Corrupteds are going to wake up and find that they are strong." -Cenor
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you all. I await all of your pics as well!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Cenor, what if you delete your pic and repost it? Am I the only one that does not see it?

findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I do not see it, but I recall it.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I see it! I see it! I can see Cenor's beautiful hair!
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Yey! Because I can't find a another pic.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
This is hard to believe but your pic is gone...back to the little blue box

How about trying a new post instead of the original one?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
<< First23456Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email