Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First34567Last >>
Author Topic:
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I see it! I see your beautiful hair, Cenor! Yay!

Your hair pic is on the previous page.

[Edited on 11/18/2014 by Lindarielwen]
Black
4% (3)
Black/Brown
14% (1)
Brown
36% (2)
Brown/Blonde
15% (1)
Blonde
8% (6)
Blonde/Red
3% (2)
Red
3% (2)
Red/Brown
9% (7)
Bald
0% (0)
Other
9% (7)
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Here is my hair after sleeping in it wet.

"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Song, your hair is beautiful! I love the waves in it!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Here is my hair. I blow dried and straightened it some.

~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
Ooooh...the pretty hairses!! I love the waves in yours, Song, and the layering in yours, Mareth. Both of you have a gorgeous colour!
Image"The Corrupteds are going to wake up and find that they are strong." -Cenor
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Here's my hair:
I normally have it straight, but I've had it in a braid all day, so it's wavy. @Everybody, y'all have lovely hair.

[Edited on 11/28/2014 by Mellwen_Bronwewen]
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Hey, I know three sisters who have beautiful hair
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I can't see your hair Mell but I'm guessing its dark brown...

I love you hair Song and Mareth!
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Ah, beautiful hair, Mikki and Char!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you all!

Something funny is that we posted in order of age, and in order of hair color.
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks, everyone!

Ha, that is funny...I hadn't thought about that.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I didn't realize it, either.
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks guys!
@Cenor, nope! I have the lightest hair of the bunch.
Haha, I didn't realize that either!
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Today, my hair looks nice. I was out in the snow yesterday, and today it is nice and soft. The heat in the house yesterday made it curlyish.
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Maxie, it sounds lovely!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks. I have half a mind to curl and straighten it, since we are still trapped and will be for the foreseeable future.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
GAAAAAH! Manes, nothing but manes!
I have to wash my hair every morning (pillow hair), and when I even vaguely consider having to wash those manes ... Image
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I never thought of my hair as a *mane*...I think I like that

Yeah Maxie, since you are stuck in the house, you have plenty of time to try different things with your hair. Sometimes I just let my hair dry by itself and that gives it a more full and wavy look. If I blow dry it and comb it as it dries, it is a bit more straighter. If I use a flat iron after it dries, it is flat and straight.

I usually just wear it down....easier that way.

Hey, Gando, it takes me about 5 minutes to wash my mane. It's the drying...no wait...takes me 15 minutes or less to get it blow dried...not so long to take care of my mane.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I wear mine down as well because I gets so heavy and gives me headaches up it is up. No ponytails for this girl.

I am going to straighten my hear later.

I wash my hair everyday as well. About seven minutes or so for shampoo and conditioner, more than an hour to dry.

Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
I repeat ... Image

Wash and rinse the shampoo out - max two minutes.
Dry the hair - using a towel - maybe two minutes plus.
And we're NOT talking crew cut here.
What you can currently see of my ears are the lobes (yes, time for a trim is near).
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Haha Gando, you are so funny. It only takes me about 3 minutes to wash my 'mane', and about 8-10 minutes to blow dry it, then an extra 5 to straighten it. So together it takes me about 18 minutes to do my hair.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I almost never use a blow dryer, even if it is cold outside. I just let it dry overnight.

Did you all know that if you comb your hair out in the shower, with conditioner in it, it can get more healthy?
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
I normally let it dry normally, but I blow dry it when I'm going somewhere. Yes, I have heard that before, but I don't use conditioner because it makes my hair greasy faster.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
My hair does not dry overnight so I usually wash it in the morning.

Conditioner does make your hair greasy faster so I use an amount the size of a nickel, just enough to help get the tangles out. Rinsing in cool water also helps with greasiness.

I wash my hair 3 times a week. Does anyone have bangs? I do and they get greasy so sometimes I just wash my bangs.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I have bangs, as well as a chunk along the side of my face that is longer than my bangs but shorter than the rest of my hair. My bangs do get greasy terribly easy, so some days, I clip them back. It helps just a little bit.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I tried to grow my bangs out once and did not cut them for 4 months. I decided I needed my bangs.

My hair girl told me if my bangs get greasy to sprinkle baby powder or talc on them, rub it in, and then brush it out. It gets rid of the grease and make them fuller until you can shampoo your hair.
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
I have bangs too (and yes, they get greasy). I had bangs a few years ago, but I let them grow out, and I just got them again this summer (people say they make me look older). I'm going to get my hair cut on Friday, and I'm thinking about getting layers (so I'll post another pic of my hair then).
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
To earlier discussion: it takes me around fifteen minutes to wash my hair, but I think that that has something to do with the water here. I have shortish hair, but I cannot get it washed in less than that time. If I try, I end up with sticky hair. Which is weird, and gross. I rarely blow dry it though.

And no bangs here. Too bad you guyses' aren't visible in your pics.
Image"The Corrupteds are going to wake up and find that they are strong." -Cenor
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I think I will take another pic from the front, with my bangs and my chunk. Lindarielwen, that is interesting, with the baby powder and talc. I will have to try that and let you all know how it works.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message

My hair done for a High-School Christmas Party!
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Cenor, that is adorable!!! I love it!
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
That is SOOOOO cute, Cenor! I have to try doing something like that in my hair sometime!
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
Too cute, Rudolph Mushu!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Cenor, that is the best holiday hair-do I have ever seen! Did your mom do it?

Love, love, love it!
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Yes she did! Sorry for the messy background.
<< First34567Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email