Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Honeymoon to Rivendell (KEEP)
on: September 28, 2005 12:47
"I lost my mother since we came here, my father died a year before. I cant remember him. I was raised here by the Librarian. He saw me as his steph-son... I thought you knew all this. If I had a father that wasnt my real father, and I still had my real mother I would just hope he would accept me. I offcourse do accept Nariel as my little girl, but I know she isnt mine, and maybe she will judge me different because I am not her real father..." He sighed and lay down carefully, with his hands behind his head.
"I am happy about her calling me 'Ada' and I hope she will keep calling me that."
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 28, 2005 10:48
"Well, yes, I did know that your parents died when you were young and you were raised here, but that's not what I meant. Ah, let try to reword my question. You said you were raised by the Librarian, and that he called you his step-son. But he wasn't your father and you knew that. And perhaps that is why you worry that Nariel won't accept you as her father because of it?"Faeleth said carefully. "Speaking of which, you have not introduced me to this Librarian," she added with a wink and a smile.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 28, 2005 09:34
"I never saw his as my real dad, but that didnt stop him for taking care of me like a normal father would...
Yeah, I havnt introduced you to him, I heard he is not here, but on his way to Mirkwood for the exchange of some librarybooks."
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 29, 2005 11:54
"Exactly. You never saw him as your real father, which could be the reason why you're afraid Nariel will never see you as her real father. And when I say 'real', I do not mean biologically, I mean that you were physically there, and not some long-lost part of the past that she'll never know. Does that make sense? Do you understand what I'm trying to say, Anduilon?"
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 30, 2005 10:48
"I have been there all of her life... and that's what makes it easier for her to see me as her dad?
That's what you mean right...?" Anduilon asked.
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 01, 2005 09:19
Faeleth smiled and spread her hands to the sky as if prayig to Eru. "He finally gets it!" she said with a grin, then kissed her husband's cheek. "Yes, meleth nín, that's what I mean."

She stood up and stretched. "It's getting a little late, should we head home?"
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 02, 2005 12:38
He smiled "That would be best i suppose... "
He helped Faeleth pack the things again and then he picked up the little one again, slowly, so she could stay asleep.
When they went through the cave again Anduilon stopped. "Just a second... " he said and he disappeared from view and returned soon after.
He put something in his pocket and he took a candle from a ledge. He put it on.(is that right?)
The light shone against thousands of small precious stones, creating beautiful specks of coloued light everywhere.
"What do you think? Would this be the perfect spot for a playhouse for Nariel when she grows up?"
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 05, 2005 01:59
"Absolutely! It's so pretty here, who could help but love it?" She paused for a moment. Playhouse? "Anduilon, are you impliying that.....?" Could he possibly mean that they were to stay in Rivendell? Or visit on a much more frequent basis?
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 05, 2005 09:32
[oj... didnt think about that... where were they gonna live?]

"Am I impliying what?"Anduilon asked, gazing at the specks of light moving hence and forth along the walls...
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 06, 2005 03:17
(OOC:Well, I assumed they would live in Gondor, but there could be other plans, if that's how the story goes. But they wouldn't live in Rivendell forever, right? That'd mess up whatever story there was supposed to be set after this. Speaking of which, is she [I forgot her name] ever gonna start up that after story?)

"Oh, well, I had assumed...Oh, silly me jumping to conclusions. When you said 'Playhouse' I assumed...Well, it's rather hard to have a playhouse if you don't live almost two months away from it......."
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 10, 2005 09:19
[She who? I have no idea what you mean And yes, I thought so to, because they have loads of privileges in Minas Tirith because of their quest earlier...]

"Well... I know... but when we go here for some kind of vacation or something? Because this is my special place, and I would love it to be the same to Nariel by making a special place for her."
He hugged Faeleth and ensured her: "We will go back to Minas Tirith, offcourse."
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 10, 2005 11:50
(OOC: the person who started the previous RPG where Faeleth and Anduilon first met. Oh, I've also done some thinking, do you think it would be ok if they had twin boys and had a girl later? For some reason I have a nagging feeling that they should have twin sons. What do you think?)

"I see. Like I said, silly me, jumping to conclusions. I'm sure she would love it."

They walked back to their room in silence and Anduilon put Nariel in her bed.

"I've thought of a few names,"Faeleth said suddenly. "What about Thalion, meaning strong, or Calohtar, Warrior of Light? Those would befit a man-child of you, I think. And for a girl, what about Tindómiel?"
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 10, 2005 10:27
[sure]

"What does Tindómiel mean then? I like all three of them, where did you get them from?"
They went back to Rivendell, the midday sun shining through the goldenbrown leafs. Autumn was here.
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 23, 2005 02:59
"Well if Arwen is Undomiel, the Evenstar, the Tindomiel is the Mornstar,"Faeleth explained. "Hm, that sounds a bit formal, does it not? There's also Gelladar, a father's joy, or perhaps Sidheth, a feminine form a 'peace'."

They returned to their their bedroom, where after Nariel was placed in her crib Faeleth seated herself on the bed. "We're back," she said, smiling.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 24, 2005 07:56
Anduilon smiled. "You tell me so many nice names, but I dont know suitable names..."

Anduilon put Nariel in her crib and then sat down next to Faeleth. "You know... Now were all alone... In a few months we won't be anymore..."
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 24, 2005 11:57
Faeleth laughed. "Well, we're not exactly alone right now," she said, indicating a sleeping Nariel, making happy baby sounds in her sleep. "But soon we won't have any peace in our house."

She cuddled against her husband. "You are so much older than me, husband, and yet I feel very old." She looked at him to see his expression to her odd "confession". Perhaps parenthood does that. "But being here in this ancient place makes one one feel very young in comparison. It's so lovely here. How long will we be here before we must depart it?"
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 27, 2005 10:23
"Am I so much older?" Anduilon pondered. He was only half elven, a Peredhel, she was a full elf. "How can you feel old when I do not?" He said smiling and put his arms around her.
"You do not have to worry, I will stay with you and keep you
up when you're old legs collapse." He chuckled.
"I do not know... Do you want to stay here until the birth? Or do you want to give birth at home?"
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 28, 2005 04:17
(Um, Sigilien, Faeleth is human...But she's of elven descent.)

"You are in your seventies, are you not? And I am in my twenties. But I feel older because womanhood and motherhood has matured me." She rested her head against his chest. "I do not care where the baby is born, so long as you are by my side. It is your baby as much as mine. But who wouldn't want to boast of being born in Rivendell? My only concern if we do stay is that it will be much more difficult to travel with a toddler and an infant, and it would be some time after the birth before I would be able to travel."
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 30, 2005 06:16
[Hehehe my bad]

"Yes I am 72..." Anduilon said.
"We could stay here, and let the baby be born here. I would like to stay here for some time, because I havnt been here for a while. And about the travel, I know someone here who is a healer, he would love to see Minas Tirith, and is a good friend of mine. I think He would like to accompany us whenever you feel like going back again." He smiled.
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 31, 2005 01:10
(It's OK. )

"Then it's settled. The baby will be born in Rivendell." Faeleth looked at Anduilon and gave him her most innocent pleading look. "Beloved, do you think it would be possibly to attain some pickles and tea? I've had the oddest craving for it for some time now...."
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 01, 2005 07:04
Anduilon laughed.
"Pregnancy tends to do that." He kissed her on her forehead and stood up.
"Offcourse." He said and walked off.

Because there were no pickles in the house, Anduilon went across the square to where his girl-friend was living. He knocked on the door.
He heard some moving inside and then the door opened.
A nervous girl appeared. Anduilon started with a smile, but it faded away as soon as he saw her. "Ah Anduilon!" She said happily and hugged him tightly.
"Sigilien? Is something wrong?" Anduilon asked as soon as she let go of him. "Something has happened, I can see it. Tell me." He demanded.
"Come in... But you cant stay long, unless you come with me." Anduilon went inside with a not-understanding look on his face.
She pushed him on a chair and sat down on the opposite chair.
"There are strange things in the woods, Anduilon. I just came running back from my evening hunt. Something big is in the forest. And I came back to pack things and find out what it is. Are you coming with me?"
"Sure." And just as Anduilon said it, he realised that he couldnt just run along as he used to do.
"Oh wait, I am sorry. I cannot come. My wife is pregnant and she wants pickles. I would hate her being angry with me. Thats why I went here in the first place, say hello again to you, and bring some pickles with me." He looked at Sigilien.
She smiled. "Offcourse. How is your new life?" She asked while she opened a closet door and began searching in it.
As she pulled out a jar with pickles they heard a sound, a roaring, coming from the woods, followed by a yell.
"Okay, on second thought, I am coming with you, This is not good... Let me bring this to my wife. Meet me at my house, but first let yourself be prepared." He said hasty and he rushed out of the door with the jar in his hand. Another roar was heard and he ran faster towards home.

"Faeleth!" Anduilon called when he entered his house. He rushed up the stairs."You heard that sound right? Me and Sigilien are finding out what it is. I have your pickles... I am sorry dear, but this sounds not good." He kissed her and then rushed back down to where his equipment lay. He armed himself as quick as possible, Took his bottle of Miruvor and grabbed his bow and sword.
Sigilien was standing there, also in fully equipped and they went to the gates where one was allready standing.
Anduilon waited there with Sigilien.
"Hello Tividor." Anduilon said grimly. "Duty time again, huh."
Tividor greeted Anduilon grimly. "I am afraid so. I wonder what it is."
Another person came rushing towards them. "Did you all hear that? It must be something big. I thought I'd come along too, afterall, a healer might be needed."
"Hello Rhuanion." Anduilon said with a grin. "How are you my friend?"
"Anduilon!" Rhuanion exclaimed. "I am fine! How are you? How is your wife? I heard of Beredior that she is pregnant? How great!"

[will continue later post her reply to his sudden leaving or something... And maybe she couldve seen Sigilien in the window and she gets jealous... or that she will be very worried.... Just think about something.]
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 01, 2005 12:41
(Lol, Sigilien, you read my mind!)

Faeleth patiently waited for her husband to come back with her pickles. When he did not return, Faeleth began to get a little anxious. There was an odd noise sounding, and it did not good.

"Maybe there weren't any pickles in the house," Faeleth thought, trying to be reasonable. She looked out the window and saw Anduilon go into a house. A few minutes later he came out, with a women clad for battle behind him. Who was she?! Trying to hold on to reason, Faeleth assured herself that she was most likely a childhood friend and had just asked her for pickles.

But before she could ask any questions, Anduilon informed her that he was going to investigate the strange noise with who she guessed was the girl with him, kissed her goodbye, and was gone.

"Bloody Angband!" Faeleth cursed. She would most certainly have trailed after him had she not been in her present condition and if Nariel would not have been left alone.

She quickly scooped up Nariel and went to see him off her window, waving her and Nariel's hands. "May the Valar and Eru protect you," she prayed. She did not wish to be a pregnant widow again.

(OOC: Oh, Sigilien, I updated Faeleth's profile. She now has a picture!)
HalfElf_Bearon
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 02, 2005 05:42
(OOC:would you mind if Elrond put on an apperance?)

[Edited on 3/11/2005 by HalfElf_Bearon]
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 03, 2005 10:22
[Offcourse I dont mind!
Oh and yay, a picture
And Anduilon gave the pickles...]
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 03, 2005 02:19
(Lol, of course he gave the pickles. *gasp* Do my eyes deceive me, or do we actully have someone who wants to post in our humble RPG? Well, I guess Elrond could've have taken a detour to Valinor... Sure, why not?)
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 15, 2006 10:50
Anduilon smiled again.
"Yes she is! And she is here in Rivendell with Nariel. When we return we can all spend an evening together?"
Rhuanion nodded. "That would be very nice..."
Then he spotted Sigilien. "Why are you here? Go home please! I do not want you to get hurt!"
Sigilien sighed. "I am coming, no matter what. I can take good care of myself dear. And do not tell me what to do!"
Anduilon turned away, searching for anything unusual between the trees.
Then another roar was sound.
"Okay everybody, lets go!" Tividor yelled and they all followed him towards the trees.

-----------------------------------------------------------

After an hour or two or three, Sigilien rushed towards the house of Anduilon, where Faeleth was anxiously waiting for somekind of information.
Sigilien saw her, looking out of the window, waiting for someone to return.
Sigilien knocked on the door loudly.
When Faeleth finally opened the door Sigilien said, panting: "You must come to the house of healing. Anduilon is wounded. It's not life threatenig, but he asked for you.

[Edited on 20/07/2004 by Sigilien]
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 16, 2006 06:09
"You must come to the hospital ward. Anduilon is wounded. It's not life threatenig, but he asked for you."

Shocked at such news, Faeleth quickly gathered her daughter into her arms and followed Sigilien. "How did it happen?" She demanded. "I have been waiting for too long in the dark and I would like to know what is going on. How bad are my husband's injuries? Was it an accident? Was there an attack?" She knew she was asking too many questions too fast for him to answer, but she was so worried.

Nariel looked at her and gurgled, "Adadada."
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 16, 2006 10:53
(For HER to answer)

"He has been attacked, all of us were, and he has been injured the most.
Like I said, he is not in a lifethreathening situation, but he will need care.
You will see him in a minute, then you can see his injuries for yourself.
The thing I heard and saw moving in the forest was the biggest bear I have ever seen, and it had a wife who was almost as big as him. They attacked us, and we were forced to kill them.
There are more injuries, but those are mere bruises and cuts...
Ah, here we are."
Sigilien directed her though the ward, finding her way back to Anduilon.
And there he was with Rhuanion, taking care of him, by his side.
"Hello dear." Anduilon said, and he smiled.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email