Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
I have 14 cats, 12 are outside , 1 dog, 1 fish, and 2 rabbits!
Gilrin
Council Member
Send Message
I have a black lab who believe it or not... is named Elrond! here's a pic of him Image
13 Powers do the Witches claim. Their right to lineage by Hecate's name. Tie a knot and say the words, or hand on head- the blessing conferred.
BelleBayard
Prancing Pony Moderator & Elf Laundry Mistress
Send Message
What a sweetheart! My favorite name. LOL... He looks pretty young, Gilrin. Labs are very affectionate from what I can remember. Is he a big one? My aunt's was a really large dog, but such a glut for love.
Gilrin
Council Member
Send Message
he's five and yes, he is VERY affectionate. we got him from the shelter when he was two. the day before he was scheduled to be put to sleep. he's about... 80lbs so yeah he's pretty hefty lol. and of course he thinks he's either a puppy or a 5lb lap dog! In fact, I tell people he's not a Labrador, he's a LAPrador lol
13 Powers do the Witches claim. Their right to lineage by Hecate's name. Tie a knot and say the words, or hand on head- the blessing conferred.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, I love him. Look at those eyes. How nice that you saved his life.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Awww. He's so sweet!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email