Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Andaariel
CoE Party Planning Admin & Proud Mommy
Send Message
Post RE: The struggle for Existence....The Hospital Wing (Keep!)
on: January 15, 2003 11:57
Anda had been in her office when the power went out. She was listening to calypso music and looking at the pictures of sunny beaches. She hated winter, and often fought it with denial, pretending to be someplace warm. If she'd had a choice, she would hibernate.

"Hello?" she called into the dark hallway.

"Hello?" her echo replied.

Complaining that she should have opted for the tour of the hospital when she was hired, she followed the walls in the direction of the common room. Once there, she saw a group of people huddled around a very realistic snow sculpture.

"Wow!" she exclaimed, mostly to herself. "That's amazing...it looks just like Syri! Wonder how Syri's doing anyway...I've been in my office the entire time she's been gone drinking pina coladas..."

It became all too clear that the sculpture wasn't a sculpture after all...it WAS Syri! Anda gasped...her partner in mischief was frozen solid.

"This has happened to many I know," Anda said, her face grave, "I grew up in a place called Canada...where it's freezing eight months of the year!"

"What did you do when it happened?" Lolly asked, hopefully.

Anda frowned. "We waited till Spring," she replied.

evenstar53
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 16, 2003 03:55
Even was walking around the hallway when she heard some voices about defrosting someone, turning the corner she saw Syri, froze solid!
*Surprisingly* "Dear God! What happened to her?"

Quickly Anda explained.....

"Oh, well how about some antifreeze?" She says with a joking laugh
*Taps on popcicle styled Syri*
Lhawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 16, 2003 04:16
*Lhawn hurried out of her office to see what was happening. At first she thought it was a joke that Syri was frozen.. but as soon she saw how she looked, Lhawn belived them!*

"Oh my! This looks bad!!"
Syriana
Queen Of Rain
Send Message
on: January 19, 2003 10:41
Everyone was gathered in the common room,standing and staring at a frozen Syri.
While evryone was talking nobody seemed to remember an easy biology lesson,being frozen would slow the hearthbeat to keep the person alive but if the person was frozen to long,it would become rather impossible to revive him/her.
Without anyone knowing this,time was slowly ticking away...
Andaariel
Send Message
on: January 19, 2003 11:23
"Has anyone thought of normal ways to warm up?" Andaariel asks, looking around the dark room. "Everyone gather blankets, and bring them here!"

People scutter around, gathering the blankets. A few get lost in the dark, and call out, wandering towards the candles. Others bump into things and ask for bandages.

Anda grabs a blanket from nearby, then goes to her dear frozen friend. "One of the most effective ways to retain or give warmth," she says, "Is body heat."

With that, she takes a deep breath, grimaces, and hugs Syriana, wrapping the blanket around the both of them. Everyone sort of stares.

"Come on, everybody!" Andaariel calls, feeling silly for what she is about to shout..."Group Hug!!!"

She shivers, hoping that everyone will help, and not worry about spreading illness or catching a cold...
Lollypop
Air Hostess of Gwaihir
Send Message
on: January 21, 2003 07:34
*The group had been hugging Syri for 10 minutes. Lolly started to feel her own skin going numb, and pulled back*

"This isn't working, guys" she said "she's frozen too deep!"

*Ancali came to stand next to Lolly*

"How about a prayer, we need all the help we can get?"

*Lolly snorted* "Yeah, like THAT would help!"

*Ancali gave her an odd look, and Lolly explained:*

"Well, I'm actually an atheist... but we're living in hard times, lots of uneploymency and all... and beggars can't be choosers..."

*Ancali just kept staring at Lolly*

"Oh, all right!"

*Lolly fished a rosary from her pocket, and with a sigh, started a little prayer*

*She was suddenly interrupted by Jen, who shouted*

"Where's Elrond!?"

*Lolly tunned to Jen, annoyed*

"Jen! He's a fictional character. And even if he were here, what could he do to melt Syri?"

*Jen raised an eyebrow to Lolly*

"I was talking about the chicken"

"Oh" Lolly said "I think that stupid bird is in the bathroom again"

*It is possible Lolly was wrong and there truly is a God, or then it was just a freak accident, but at that moment they heard a 'puff' sound from the bathroom. Lolly and Jen rushed to the bathroom door, and looked straight to the eyes of a very confused elf lord, sitting on the side of the bathtub*

*Lolly leaned against the doorframe, and suddenly a grin appeared on her face*

"I bet Ancali wishes you'd named the chicken Haldir!"
Andaariel
Send Message
on: January 21, 2003 11:58
Andaariel stared in wonder at the very confused elf lord. She rushed into the bathroom, searching every nook and cranny incase any other elves were hiding in there.

"Okay," she said, "totally being selfish here, but do we have any more chickens?"

She got a few disapproving looks, and shrugged.

"I was just asking..." she said. "Right...who wants to bring Ole Elrond here up to speed?" she asked, clapping him on the back. He looked at her, magnificent eyebrows raised. "Wow! That's the look you gave Merry and Pippin when they ran in at the end of the Council!" she exclaimed.

More disapproving looks.

Anda sighs. "Right...shutting up now."
~Witch_Queen_of_Angmar~
Queen of the Dark Nine
Send Message
on: January 28, 2003 09:45
** Lolly looked at Elrond, a grin on her face. "I bet Ancali wishes you'd named the chicken Haldir!"
Ancali stared at Lolly. "What?" she asked, hands in her side.
Lolly looked bewildered at her. "Oh..uhm....N..no..nothing.." she said, concentrating about Syri again.
Andariel rushed into the bathroom, and when she came out again, she stared around the room with a sligthly annoyed look on her face. "Okay," she said, "totally being selfish here, but do we have any more chickens?"
"Andaariel!" Ancali looked at her in shock. "How can you care about _that_ now when Syri is in the trouble she is?" she crossed her arms, turning towards Syri again, not hearing Andaariel's next line. She was thinking. Andaariel kept talking. "..who wants to bring old Elrond here up to speed?", hearing Andaariel's last words, and idea popped to Ancali's mind. She turned towards Andaariel and Elrond, but Andaariel had already gotten an idea of her own.
"Why don't you go over and kiss Syriana, Elrond? Elf Lords should have the same powers as a prince."
Ancali frowned. Elrond kept staring at Andaariel. "Uhm.. ok, if you say so." he said and got up. Ancali held up her hand.
"Hey hey! A hug will hold!" she said, and Elrond looked at her bewildered. "Allright, if you say so."
He bent down and gave Syri a hug. That very moment, a POFF was heard, and a mass of smoke filled the room.
Everyone started to cough, this nasty smoke almost choking them. But as sudden as it had come, it was gone, and so was Elrond. But little chicken Lord Elrond ran squeeling on the floor and in to the bathroom again, followed by Jen.
Next surprise was Syri coughing on the floor.
She stared at them. "What the heck happened?" **
Syriana
Queen Of Rain
Send Message
on: January 28, 2003 02:56
Syri was sitting on the ground,totally dazed and unaware of what happened to her.
"What the heck happened?How did I get back in the Hospital?"she managed to bring out,after looking around to the others around her.

She tried to get up,but for some reason she fell down again.Anda hurried over to Syri and helped her back up her feet.Syri´s clothes were soaked and she was shivering all over her body.
"You need to get some other clothes on Syri,"Anda said to her,"We don´t want you to get sick."
She dragged Syri outside with her.Once in the hallway Syriana asked Anda:
"Why were you all looking so strange at little chicken Lord Elrond?What happened to me?"
Anda stared at her amazed..."You are not telling me that you cannot remember anything Syr!"
Anda managed to bring out,but seeing the blank stare in her eyes she started to believe her.

While they were walking in the dark to Anda´s office,the whole story was told to her.The only thing that puzzled Anda was the strange look on Syri´s face when she got to the part with Elrond.It was as if a slight blush came on her face.

Syri quickly changed into the spare clothes that Anda gave her,in the dark she didn´t notice the clothes did not fit together at all.While she was changing Anda found out why she react so weird at Elronds name.
"This will stay between us,right Anda?"Syri quietly said,Anda nodded and she slowly started to tell...
"Well,you said that Elrond merely hugged me,but what if he did kiss me?Like,just before the smoke cleared of i felt something soft on my cheeck.As if there were lips touching it..."
After saying this Syri turned as red as a tomato,not that anda noticed in the dark...
"We better keep this to ourself Syri,"Anda replied,"If Jen and Eldaline find out,they might be able to kill you..."

After this they stayed in the office and talked for a bit,they both didn´t notice a figure sneaking away from the door.Somehow the shape looked like Bragolath,but there was no way to be sure...
Lollypop
Air Hostess of Gwaihir
Send Message
on: March 14, 2003 12:21
While Syri and Anda were discussing, the rest of the staff was hanging around it the kitchen, where they had successfully made some coffee on Seph's gas stove... needless to say, they didn't actually give any to Seph!

Suddenly they heard a soft voice from the door. Everyone turned around simultaneously, as if they'd been practicing a cabaret act. A girl in her twenties was standing there. She was the most beautiful creature they'd ever seen, just looking at her made Lolly almost cry. She had amazing silver eyes, that looked like the light of the stars themselves had been glimmering in them. Her long, soft raven hair landed on her sholders. She was tall and slim, and dressed in a lavender garb that brought out her eyes perfectly. She had clearly been crying.

"Can somebody help me?" she asked, and her voice was like music "I've hurt my ancle..."

Everybody just kept staring at her, until Ancali finally said "Of course, follow me."

The girl limped after her, and the rest of the group followed closely. Ancali quickly wrapped a bandage around the girls ancle, and she stood up, smiling.

"Thank you so much! I feel much better now!"

The group returned to the dark kitchen, where they offered this strange girl some coffee.

"So," said Lolly "What were you doing outside in this horrible storm?"

The girl smiled softly, and started to speak:
"Long have I travelled, seeking revenge after the brutal murders of my parents. In the heat of the sun, bitter coldness of winter and storms of autumns; for I have sworn not to rest, untill I have found those who did wrong to my beloved-ones. Oh, by the way... my name is Mary-Sue."

The silence returned... Lolly wandered to the window, looking out to the pouring rain and flashes of lightnings. Suddenly she saw something strange in the horizon.

First it just looked like a vertical line, that swayed slightly. Then Lolly noticed it appeared to be moving... she looked more closely... it was coming straight towards them!

"A tornado!!!" Lolly screamed

Everybody ran to the window, almost squashing Lolly. Several Oh-no's, Oh-my-God's and What-are-we-going-to-do's could be heard.

That's when Mary-Sue spoke up:
"Do not despair, my friends! You have been kind to me, and it is my duty to help you."

The hospital crew did another cabaret-turn.

"My late mother was a Spirit of Air before she gave her undying love to a mortal" Explained Mary-Sue "From her I have inherited my skill to control the weather. I will save you!"

Mary-Sue then stood up, and (still a bit limping, but gracefully never the less) strode to the door. Lolly, who was curious about all things divine due to her job, followed her.

The wind was horrible outside, almost taking the two women up with it. Suddenly Mary-Sue started to sing. It was the most beautiful song Lolly had ever heard, and slowly the wind calmed down, the rain stopped, and the thunder fell silent.

Mari-Sue stopped singing and turned to Lolly, smiling. "All is well again, and your hospital is safe" she said.

Lolly looked up. The remains of one of the thundar clouds was directly above Mary-Sue, and suddenly a huge lightning flashed from it, hitting straight to Mary-Sue and turning her instantly into a small pile of ash. Lolly raised an eyebrow.

"Well, I suppose she was a bit too good to be true" Lolly sighed as the now much calmer wind blew over the street and took the ashes away.

Lolly walked back to the kitchen and poured another cup of coffee for herself. Before she had finished it, the men from the power company had all ready arrived to put the power back on. Idly she wondered what Anda and Syri where doing... and where was Brago...
~Witch_Queen_of_Angmar~
Queen of the Dark Nine
Send Message
on: March 14, 2003 04:27
** Ancali sipped to the hot coffee and looked at the not very saticfied person called Seph, when the door opened and a stunningly pretty girl stood there asking for help with her ancle.

Ancali searched the crowd, and became aware of Lolly who seemed slightly put out by this new person.
"Can somebody help me?" the girl asked. "I've hurt my ancle..."

Everyone was quiet for a few moments. Suddenly Ancali became aware that nobody answered nor showed any sign of help, so she quickly placed her coffeecup on safe distance from Seph. "Of course, follow me." she said and headed towards the ward, the limping girl following her.

After a few minutes, the girl had gotten a bandage around the ancle. "Thank you so much! I feel much better now!" she smiled and followed Ancali back to the kitchen where the others still waited. Syri came with a cup of coffee to the girl, then everyone became silent again.
After a little while, Lolly cleared her troath; "So," she said "What were you doing outside in this horrible storm?"
The girl placed the coffee cup on the table with a noble move and started to explain her reasons.
"..by the way... my name is Mary-Sue." at this point Ancali's head perked up and she stared at the girl. Ofcourse, no such girl as this could be real, she thought and consentrated on her coffee again.
Lolly walked over to the window to check the weather. It was still blowing and nobody said a word.
Suddenly, the silence was pierced by a scream from Lolly! "A tornado!!!"
Everybody turned again. "What?!" Ancali got up from her chair and made way to the window, bumping into Syri on the way, making her spill her coffee. One after another everyone else got over to the window as well and a huge discussion was started between them as they saw the tornado comming.
It was then Mary Sue stepped forward.
"Do not despair, my friends! You have been kind to me, and it is my duty to help you."
Everyone turned, looking at her as she (again) explained herself. She headed for the door, and as Lolly followed, Ancali laughed to herself, not surprised by Lolly's action.

The others sat down again by the table, mood darker than ever as they knew the tornado was closing in on them.
Suddenly, the light came back on and everyone stared around in wonder. Seconds later Lolly came back in, telling about the now dead storm and now dead Mary Sue. She sighed and sat down next to Ancali with a cup of coffee.
Ancali sent her a look that could not be misunderstood and Lolly rolled her eyes and mimed the words "not a word to the others!"

They all turned (again) as someone knocked on the door.
"Yes?" Ancali called out and the door opened.
Syri allmost fell to the floor when a handsome, tall Man walked in. Syri pointed towards him, apparently she'd lost her voice. "E..E..Eo...m......er..!" she managed to get out before falling to the floor. Ancali raised her eyebrows and greeted the Éomer. "We're from the power company. As you might've noticed, everything is now fixed." he reached out his hand and Ancali shook it. "Yes, we noticed. Would you like a cup of coffee before you go? We have plenty!" she asked him.
"Yes please, that'd be great!" he nodded and sat down on an empty chair next to the fainted Syri.
"But you said "we"? You are more than one?" Ancali wondered.
"Oh yes, hang on." he said and whistled. "Hey! Get in here and meet the director will ya! We've been invited for a cup of coffee!"
"Comming!" a voice was heard from down the hall outside and a few seconds later, another Man walked in, making Ancali choke on her coffee.
Seeing Ancali's reaction, Lolly looked up at the Man. "Faramir!" she greeted. With trembeling hands, Ancali placed her coffeecup on the table and fixed some straws of hair that had come untidy.
Seph got Faramir a chair between himself and Ancali and gave him a cup of coffee. "Thank you. Shall you not have one yourself?" Faramir asked Seph and handed him a cup.
Ancali panicked and quickly reached forward, grabbing the cup and almost spilling coffee all over the table, Seph, Faramir and herself. "NO! Don't give him coffee! You'll regret it!" she said.
Seph sent her a nasty look and grumbled. Faramir looked quriously at Seph and then at Ancali, who sat back on her chair and reached for her cup.
Lolly leaned towards her, whispering; "What is this? Are you betraying Haldir now or what?" Ancali blushed muchly and stared at her coffee. "Call it whatever you want, I don't care.. At least I didn't go after Mary Sue!" she whispered back, then turned and smiled to Faramir.. **
Cate
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2003 05:42
((Wowza - I'm actually in this thread! This was one of the first ones I joined when I came to CoE. What a shock to come across it now...anyway, I see I'm a healer, so I'll try to fit in as best I can...I'm somewhat behind :blush: !)

Arriving back at the hospital wing, Cate was shocked to find out what she'd missed, since being away...

Entering the room where the rest of the hospital wing was, with a bit of a confused expression on her face she said, "Ah, suilad everyone...erm...your healer is back! Lord knows where I've been..."
Lollypop
Air Hostess of Gwaihir
Send Message
on: March 15, 2003 02:40
Lolly sat next to sulking Seph, deep in thought. She was trying to figure out how best tease Ancali over her new crush. Several evil schemes went through her brain, while she chainsmoked and sipped her 10th cup of coffee. And then there was Mary-Sue...

Lolly sighed again. Mary-Sue was gone with the wind, and to be totally honest she HAD been too perfect... almost annoyingly so.

That's when Cate came in.

"Cate!" Lolly yelled "Where have you been? Come here and have a cup of coffee, it's good to see you again!"

Lolly handed Cate a cup and started to ponder if she would help her with her evil schemes considering the Ancali-Faramir connection, when she heard Cate say:

"...Lord knows where I've been"

Alarms went off in Lolly's head. Something strange was going on in here...

"You mean you don't remember where you've been?" she asked Cate.

"No" Cate replied "can't say I do... strange"

Lolly put off her cigarette and jumped up.

"Ancali! I think we have a problem!"

Ancali tore her eyes off Faramir - somewhat reluctantly, and looked at Lolly instead.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, think about it" Lolly started to explain "All these strange things going on! First Syri just freezing to a statue like that, then Elrond appearing out of nowhere, mysteriously curing Syri and vanishing again, then this Mary-Sue girl, a person like that just can't be real! And now this thing with Cate... WHERE has she been and why can't she remember anything??? Not to mention that tornado, this isn't even the right season for them, and definitely not an area where they'd occur! Ancali... I don't think we're in Kansas anymore!"

Ancali stared at Lolly "We never WERE in Kansas!"

"Oh? Well... but that's not the point!" Lolly said "The point is... the point is I believe there's something paranormal going on in here, and since I'm a priest I know these things! The POINT is... I think we should call to Mulder and Scully"

Ancali kept staring at Lolly for a while "The points is you've watched too many movies and TV shows" she said and turned back to Faramir.

Lolly glared at the back of Ancali's head for a while, annoyed. Finally she gave up and turned to Cate instead.

"Feel like playing some pranks?" She asked Cate, while grinning and lighting up another ciggy.
Andaariel
Send Message
on: March 16, 2003 09:05
Andaariel had finished her talk with Syriana, and was trying to find her pina coladas in the dark when suddenly the lights went on.

"Just when my eyes were adjusting," Anda grumbled, the shock of the piercing light causing her to walk into her desk. A stream of not-so-polite words flew from her mouth rather loudly, followed by a few more when she realized that in bumping the desk, she'd knocked the blender onto the floor, spilling what was left of her tropical drink. Remembering that there might be children about, she covered her mouth with her hand.

"Great," she said to herself, since Syri had already left,"Now I need more ice...and I'm talking to myself again..." She picked up the blender jug from the floor and limped towards the kitchen.

"Nice to see the lights are working again," Anda said, entering the kitchen. She stopped in her tracks when she saw two men who looked like Eomer and Faramir sitting with some of her colleagues. She dropped the blender jug onto the floor, scarcely noticing that it smashed into pieces. She closed her eyes, counted to three, and opened them again.

"Anda," Lolly said with a smile, "You're staring."

"Oh, sorry," Anda mumbled.

"Um, you're still staring."

"Oh, sorry," Anda said, clearer this time.

"ANDA!" Lolly, Ancali and Syri shouted at the same time.

Anda blinked and jumped, startled once again. She ended up stepping on one of the shards of glass.

"$#*&^@%@!!!!!" Anda hollered, hopping up and down. The rest of the people in the room laughed, as Anda had just injured the foot on her good leg, so hopping only made things worse. She fell to the ground. Both Eomer and Faramir rose to their feet, assumingly to help her.

Anda help up her hand. "It's cool," she told them.

"Cool?" Eomer asked. "It feels quite warm, actually."

"No, no, I mean I'm cool," Anda said.

"Should someone get you a blanket?" Faramir asked.

Anda narrowed her eyes. "Normally I'd find this sort of charming, neither of you understanding me, but at the moment..."Anda shut up, getting a thought. "Wait a second. How did you get here? Did we find more chickens? And more importantly, did any of them turn into one of those hot elves?"

"You've had elves here?" Eomer asked. "And they were hot? Is there something wrong with the temperature in the building as well?"

Syriana giggled, flirtatiously touching Eomer's arm.

"Um, Anda," Lolly said, "Why aren't you wearing shoes?"

"Oh, that," Anda replied, still sitting on the floor, "I was pretending my office was a tropical paradise, and I wouldn't wear shoes in the tropics."

As usual, everyone looked at Anda like she should be a patient in the Psych Ward. She attempted to smile innocently. Just then, the door opened, whacking her in the back of the head.

"Hey!" she exclaimed, rubbing her head. "What's the big idea??"

"Anda, you might want to turn around," Ancali whispered, her eyes wide.

Anda did, and saw some legs, clad in green breeches. She followed them up, past the tunic, and stared at the face of the person who'd hit her with the door. She smiled instantly.

"Well, well," she said, satisfied. "A hot elf! Careful what you wish for, eh?" she added, winking at her friends. Clearing her throat, she addressed the newcomer. "Hello there," she said, her tone as sweet as honey. It was hard to believe this was the same girl who'd been cussing like a sailor only moments before. "Would you mind helping me to my feet?" She batted her eyelashes, and held out her hand.

A confused Legolas took her hand, and helped her to her feet.

"Mr. Prettiest Elf himself," Lolly whispered to Ancali and Syri. "We'd better keep him hidden, or this place will be overflowing with girls pretending to be hurt!"
Syriana
Queen Of Rain
Send Message
on: March 17, 2003 12:26
Syri was still not quite over the fact that she had been frozen solid just a few minutes ago,so when the incident with Mary-Sue happened she was not exactly paying attention.It was only when the door of the kitchen opened again thath she looked up and stared directly in the face of Eomer.

She pointed to him,trying to fins her voice back..."E...E...Eo...mer.......er!"was the only thing that came out before she slipped on the coffee she spilled on the floor and fell on the ground.He was so kind to help her up before he sat down in the chair next to her.

Her confusion was complete when Faramir entered the kitchen,not even noticing Lolly kicking her under the table to tell her to close her mouth and stop staring.
"SYRI!!" Lolly shouting her name in her ear made her blink and she turned to her disturbed.
"I´m not deaf!!" she yelled back,suddenly wondering why her leg hurted and why Anda and Cate were giggling like mad...

When Anda came in and dropped the cocktail jug and started staring at the two guests she muttered:"Great,can´t she act normal for once...?" Ancali stared at her after this but decided to say nothing.

"You've had elves here?" Eomer asked. "And they were hot? Is there something wrong with the temperature in the building as well?"

Syri giggled at this and touched his arm,when he turned to her she said.

"I´m pretty cold,maybe you can warm me up?"
Ancali and Lolly just stared with open mouths at Syri after this and watched surprised as Eomer placed his cloak around her shoulders.

Just as she wanted to get more attention they heard the door open after Legolas had come in (Syri hadn´t even noticed him in the kitchen).Suddenly she heard Lolly gasp and when she looked around she saw her lying on the floor...

She wondered if she should get the smelling salt or just throw a glass of water over her face,not wanting to let Eomer go Syr decided for the last option;as smelling salt meant she had to get up and leave the room to find it.Tho she did wonder who on Earth (Middle Earth) could make her faint...
SadisticYoda
Danger to Mankind
Send Message
on: March 17, 2003 01:39
Sephiroth was more confused then he ever was before, with all these famous men from middle earth coming in all at once, and how some of the woman around him would fall into short comas over them. Sephiroth just gave them coffee. All but Legolas, he did not want to attract that crazy bloke, for he would probaly try to steal his lembas again, mabye even the hard earned chicken soup this time. But being the kind, and the psyco of a head cook, he passed Legolas and Farimir a cup of coffee.

But all would be soon turned to ruin, as many chickens were still loose in the hospital, and many of them were making their way back..
Cate
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2003 02:16
"Feel like playing some pranks?" Lolly asked Cate.

"Well..." Cate began, then noticed that there were two famous men, and one famous elf, from middle earth in the room. She once again went quiet.

She started to sip at her coffee, pondering over where on earth she'd been...last thing she remebered was heading outside of the hospital and looking up to see a tornado --- strange...

There was a thump as Lolly dropped to the floor, fainting from seeing Legolas.

Something strange was going on...
~Witch_Queen_of_Angmar~
Queen of the Dark Nine
Send Message
on: May 06, 2003 10:07
** Ancali was lost in a conversation with Faramir when the door opened *again*. She stared right into the blue eyes..no..brown..no..blue..no..mixed eyes of Legolas Greenleaf and saw Anda turning slightly red.
"Well, well," Anda said, satisfied. "A hot elf! Careful what you wish for, eh?" Syri and Ancali frowned and turned to Eomer and Faramir again, when Lolly suddenly fell from her chair. That made them turn quickly, and shocked they saw a totaly lifeless Lolly lying on the floor. She did not have the habbit of fainting for a good word or goodlooking fellow, just like that.
"She's just jealous and fainted because today, for once in her life, luck was not on her bedside table waiting for her when she woke up." Anda said before concentraiting on Legolas again, who was looking on his cup of coffee with confused eyes.

It was complete silence for 5 minutes, with people busy staring at each other, when suddenly Lolly perked up from the floor.
"LOLLY!" Ancali exclaimed and looked away from Faramir.
Lolly go to her feet and with panic written in her face she grabbed Ancalis shoulders with shaking hands. Ancali, slightly put off, spilt her coffee.
"Ancali..! We got to do something! Ghosts! Moving trees! Old castles..! Things floating in the air..! Headless and bodyless people...!" Lolly looked around the room and so did Ancali, seeing everyone watching them with shocked faces. Lolly didn't seem to notice the others and kept staring around for ages.
Finally, Ancali grabbed both Lollys arms and forced her to look back at her.
"Lolly, what the hell is the matter with you?" she asked with a stern voice. Lolly startled out of her thoughts. She stared back for a slight second before pulling back her arms and heading for the door. She stopped for a split second.
"I'm calling Mulder and Scully!" she anounced and ran towards Ancalis office.
Ancali sighed and the others just kept staring, at her now. "What?!" she asked them angrily. Faramir put a calming hand on her shoulder, giving her a new cup of coffee.
"Is she always like that?" he asked and Ancali drowned in his eyes again. "uhm...who..? oh..Lolly.. Ehm..Yes, she is.. came from the..ehr..mental departement..last week.." she said before turning quiet again.. **
Lollypop
Air Hostess of Gwaihir
Send Message
on: May 06, 2003 10:40
Lolly rushed to Ancali's office, and grabbed the phone. There she froze for a moment, organizing her thoughts... This might get embarrasing.

She heard a sound from the door, and turned around to see Brago staring at her.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"I'm fine" Lolly started "It's just that..."

"Well, you seemed rather upset back in the cafeteria", Brago continued.

"Oh, that!" Lolly said, "No, I'm ok, I just had this really strange dream. I believe we need help, something very *unnatural* is going on in here."

Lolly tried to gather thoughts again, though it was not easy to get rid of that annoying image of a boy with round glasses laughing at her. She had to concentrate... She had to choose her words carefully. Brago was not helping...

"So you're calling Mulder and Scully here? That will be interesting! I didn't know you had such friends!"

Lolly lifted her eyes from the phone and to Brago again.

"Well, I wouldn't say friends, actually... just an old flame..."

Brago's eyes went wide with amazement. He was about to start talking again, but Lolly interrupted him.

"Can we talk about this later? I really need to make that phone call now."

Brago stepped back, and Lolly turned back to the phone and dialed...

"Hello? Yes, it really is me!" She said to the phone "Yes, it has been a long time... Fine, just fine, you? Good... NO! For the last time, I WILL NOT MARRY YOU! Yes... Well, maybe... yes, a dinner might be nice... Listen, I have a problem, and I was hoping you could help me... Yes, in the hospital... I will explain once you two get here... Yes, an X-Files case... Good! Thank you so much! I owe you one honey!"

Lolly hung up, and turned to leave the room. Brago followed her.

"I still can't believe it!" He exclaimed "You ACTUALLY dated Mulder!"

Lolly gave him an odd look.

"Mulder? My God no, where did you get that from!? Mulder is a stupid prat, I dated SCULLY..."
~Witch_Queen_of_Angmar~
Queen of the Dark Nine
Send Message
on: May 06, 2003 11:27
**Ancali perked up as Lolly and Brago came back and sat down with their coffee. She leant over to Lolly and whispered "now? did you call them?" Lolly nodded. "Yes, they'll be comming soon I think."
"And?" Ancali asked. "And what?" Lolly looked at her, confused. "And what did Dana say to you? It's a while since last time now, right?" Ancali kept her voice as silent as she could. "Ancali, what are you on about?" Lolly looked even more confused. Ancali frowned. "What do you think I'm talking about? I'm not stupid. Don't think I didn't notice you and Dana back then." Lolly startled at these words. "Fine.." she said. "we're going to have a dinner some time. That's all.. She still wants to marry me though." Lolly frowned and so did Ancali. "Well, you can date Dana as much as you like, as long as you stay away from Fox if he turns up.." Ancali grinned and Lolly made a face. "Don't tell me...?" she started. "What? I've always found him rather Foxy." she blinked and turned to Faramir again, leaving Lolly speechless.

About 30 minutes later they heard a knock on the door again.
"This is getting old!" Ancali frowned as she raised form her chair, but Lolly was quicker. "It's Mulder and Scully!" she exclaimed and opened the door, welcoming them.
"Dana! Fox! Long time no see." she said and gave them both a hug, then presenting them to a somewhat put out Ancali. "Guys, this is Ancali, the hospital director. Ancali, Fox and Dana." They shook Ancalis hand and smiled. Fox got a funny expression when Ancali did the mistake of holding his hand a little longer than she should've and she blushed and looked down. "But, who is this?" she heard Lolly asking the two detectives. She looked at a guy standing next to Fox.
"Oh, this is VoS, our new asistant. VoS, this is Lolly. We've known eachother from old." said Dana. Lolly shook his hand. "Nice meeting you, VoS. This is Ancali." she said and pointed at her. Ancali nodded. "I belive we've met before. How you been, VoS?" she said, giving him a hug.
"Just fine. I joined these two as their works seems rather special and entertaining." he answered and Ancali nodded, looking at the two detectives.
"Well, I'll leave this to you, Lolly. As you are the one with the thoughts.." she said and turned to sit down again. "Care for some coffee, VoS? You can take Lollys seat." she said and sat down beside Faramir again.**
Syriana
Queen Of Rain
Send Message
on: May 07, 2003 08:53
Syri has been lost in Eomer's eyes ever since he came in, she had only vaguely noted that Lolly fainted for some reason. She had looked at Ancali wondering what happened to her. When it became clear that even Ancali had no idea she turned back to Eomer and started to drown in his eyes again.

Syri was rather confused when Lolly left the cafeteria to make a phone call.
"Mulder and Scully? Why does she need to call her ex for?" she thought out loud. She didn't think about it any further and dedicated the rest of her attention to her conversation with Eomer, it was to say he was talking and Syri was doing her best not to drool on the table.

Time seemed to have passed her by, cause the next time she looked up Mulder, Scully and a third person were standing in the doorway.
One thing confused her even more...what was this between Ancali and Mulder?

"Do you have any idea what is going on here?" she asked Eomer.
"You should know the people better then me," he replied to her.
"I should, but don't forget I spend a few days as a popcicle," she said back, a bright smile crossing her face. "That's why I need your cloak, I am still a little cold."

She hoped this would give some sort of reaction. And she was pleased when it gave the reaction she had hoped for...he took her in his arms and after this she lost every sense of the world around her
theVoiceofSauron
Rumours Forum Moderator & Lieutenant of Barad-Dur
Send Message
on: May 07, 2003 11:27
*VoS takes his seat next to Mulder and half listens to Scully explain how they got there so fast while making ''blahblahblah'' motions with his hands until he notices a strange fellow in bulky armor with long sandy blonde holding a very attractive young woman who appeared to be a nurse in his arms. "hmm...what kind of hospital is this?:evil:" VoS laughed to himself, but his attention was soon brought back to Lolly as a half blushing/half concerned Scully asked her what she had seen.*
Lollypop
Air Hostess of Gwaihir
Send Message
on: May 14, 2003 03:11
Lolly went to get some more coffee. Not that she actually wanted any, as a matter of fact she already had a heartburn, but she needed to buy some time. Just to be safe she also lighted up another ciggy.

After inhaling deeply she faced Scully again, opened her mouth, and realised she had no idea what to say!

"I can't remember" She muttered.

Scully raised her eyebrows. "You can't remember what?"

"The dream!" Lolly shouted, making Mulder jump. "I can't remember anything about the dream anymore!"

Scully narrowed her eyes. "That's odd... but you did have a dream, right?"

"Maybe you were just dreaming" Mulder offered, and Scully rolled her eyes.

Lolly wished Scully would stop playing with her eyes and turned to Ancali.

"Do you remember anything? What did I say when I woke up? Anything useful?"

Ancali frowned, and Lolly got a sudden impulse to shave everyone's darn eybrows off.

"Let's see..." Ancali began "Moving trees, you definately mentioned those."

"Ents?" Mulder offered.

Ancali just shrugged "Could be... what else? Something about castles."

"Yes!" Syri jumped in "Old castles, and headless people too!"

"That sounds like some bad horror movie..." Mulder said "Are you sure you didn't just dream it all?"

Scully's eyebrows started to move to a new position again... luckily VoS got between them before any FBI agents got killed, took a cookie from a plate on the table, and threw it out of the door. Mulder ran after the cookie like an excited dog...

Scully turned back to Lolly. "Is that all you have? A dream you can't even remember yourself?" She asked.

Lolly felt her eyebrows raising, and quickly relaxed her face. "All I have!? Scully, look around you. What do you see?"

Scully obeyed.

"Well... there's Ëomer, with some nurse sitting on his lap... and Faramir's drinking coffee... while some lady who looks like a director stares at him... and of course Legolas drinking coffee. But why is that cook looking at Legolas so suspiciously?"

"That's not important now" Lolly said, "Don't you see anything strange in this situation?"

"Well..." Scully began again "I didn't know elves drank coffee... Auch! Why did you kick me!?"

Lolly decided to allow her eyebrows to move to a new, treatening position that would have made Elrond himself jealous, and started to explain:

"Dana, these people Are.Not.Real. They're characters from books! So far we've had several hot guys from Middle-earth just coming and going, and a very annoying Mary-Sue that turned into ash!"

"Ahh, now I see what the problem is!" Scully said.

Lolly sighed from relief.

"Do you want me to make an autopsy to the Mary-Sue?"

Lolly's sigh turned into a sharp intake of breath.

"Is that all you have to offer me? An autopsy???"

"Of course not" Scully smiled "I also promised to buy you a dinner!"
~Witch_Queen_of_Angmar~
Queen of the Dark Nine
Send Message
on: May 17, 2003 11:28
** Ancali tried to decide wether to laugh at Danas words or to frown at them and be annoyed that this famous detective didn't do anything else but play around with bad jokes.
She narrowed her eyes at Dana when Fox came back in from the hall, eating a cookie and looking *very* satisified with himself. Dana crossed her arms and looked at him
"Did you find anything intresting out there?" she asked ironicly.
"I found this..!" he held up the rest of the half-eaten cookie.
Dana rolled her eyes.
"You're good at expressions, Dana.." Ancali mumbled, reciving a rather pissed-off look from the red-haired lady.
"I also found this.." Fox' voice broke in and Lolly, Dana and Ancali turned to him. The others sitting by the table was allready staring at the little crowd gathered in the middle of the room.
Fox held up a bundle of steel-wires. Ancali looked scepticaly at Fox before taking the bundle and examined it carefully.
None of the others moved, appart from Lolly who was still smoking.
Finally, Ancali spoke:
"If I'm not mistaking, this is a pair of glasses... Round, black glasses.." she looked up and eyed the others. Both Dana and Lolly looked rather confused and so did Fox.
"I think we might meet a boy looking for his glasses soon.. He might be just a floating head if he's using his invisibility cloak, so watch out.." Ancali sighed and handed the glasses back to Fox, who took them without taking his confused eyes off Ancali.
Lolly lighted up another ciggy.
"Lolly?" Ancali looked at her and Lolly frowned.
"No, Ancali, you're quiting!" Lolly placed her hands on her hips.
"Lolly, just hand me one, ok?!" Ancali reached out waiting. Lolly sighed and gave in.
"Fine, but just this once since it's a rather special occasion.." she handed Ancali a ciggy and she nodded.
"So.. Now what to do? Just wait around for this someone to come around and ask for his glasses?" Anda asked, tapping her fingers against the table. Legolas kept drinking from the (aparently) never-empty cup of coffee.
"I guess all we could ever do is to go and look for him or any others.." Syri took her eyes from Eomer for a second. Lolly and Ancali nodded.
"Who or what are we actually going to look for though?" Dana looked out of the door, half waiting to see someone comming to pick up the glasses.
"I think...No, sorry..I know that these glasses would belong to a certain black-haired boy called Harry.. I think we can expect to meet Mr Radcliffe and his companions in the hallways soon.." Ancali looked around and her eyes stopped at VoS who had gone very pale.
"Not...H..ha..harry...p..potter...?" he asked, gripping the cup of coffee so hard the handle broke into three pieces. Syri frowned and hurried to take the rest away from him before another accident was a fact.
"I'm afraid so.." Ancali started but VoS broke her off.
"I'm *not* going to looking for that Harry Potter freak!" he said and got up from the chair, heading for the door. Ancali grabbed his arm as he hurried past her, forcing him to stop.
"That settles it! We'll devide into pairs and go look for people and things who can help us solve this insane mystery!" she announced. Nobody seemed to move at all.
"Today!" she shouted and suddenly everyone was in a hurry to get into pairs.
"And you too.." she muttered to VoS who sighed and nodded, knowing that he wouldn't get away from this. **

[Edited on 17/5/2003 by ~Witch_Queen_of_Angmar~]
Bragolath
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 26, 2003 06:51
Brago emerges from his reverie, having plucked yet another twig from his trousers. "Ahhh.... that's better." Looking about the cafeteria, he spies his old friend. "Eomer!! Good to see you again, lad!" "Brago?" exclaims Eomer, a look of shock on his face. "Wh-what are you doing here?" He looks about nervously "I should have known when I saw the chickens... You know, my father is still angry about his prize goat." Brago sighs deeply. "As I've said before, I really had no idea he was rutting!" Syri stiffens as Brago and his everpresent blue combed chicken approach them. The chicken clucks and tilts his head curiously at her. Brago holds out his hand to Eomer, who takes it warily. "So, what brings you to our little slice of paradise?" As Eomer begins to answer, Syri begins to chuckle softly, her attention temporarily drawn away from the staring poultry to the bit of ribbon dangling from Brago's trousers to the floor, looking rather like a festive tail...
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email