Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
galadriel1991
Council Member
Send Message
Post Anyone who wants to talk about their favourite places and what you think it would be like to live th
on: March 20, 2006 10:57
Hey guys this is a place where you can talk about your favourite places in any of the LOTR Films and what you think it would be like to live there. :feedback:
labadal
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Anyone who wants to talk about their favourite places and what you think it would be like to live th
on: May 05, 2006 04:32
suilad mae govannen. there are a couple of places that i would like to stay,but i'll just write about one.rivendale!!!! where does one start when talking about it, well first of all i don't mind telling you this,when good fortune smiles down on me one day,i entended on having my very on rivendale built!!! yes laugh if you want, but it's true there is a peace and serinity about it a calmness a healing affect.bilbo, fell in love with it the very first time he saw said he could live the rest of his days there. i would have it the same way a place where family and freinds could come and just forget all thier problem's. this may sound crazy but there it is.
RohanMaid
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Anyone who wants to talk about their favourite places and what you think it would be like to live th
on: August 11, 2006 04:55
hmmmmmmm....i would love to live in Rohan or White City cos i m human but also i would love to spend some time in Imladris and Lothlorien
Shadowfax_Pip
Nessa Realm Leader
Send Message
on: September 19, 2006 09:53
I'd love to live in either Rohan or Ithilian. Rohan calls to me (wide open spaces, horses, etc) but Ithilian sounds like a great place too.
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 20, 2006 09:44
Middle Earth...I don't think that I would care to much where exactly...as long as it was Middle Earth. But if I had to choose...Rivendell would be my first choice, The Grey Havens as my second, and Rohan as my third.
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 28, 2006 02:00
I would love to stay in the shire for a very long time. I also wouldn't mind staying lothlorien
wordsmith
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 13, 2006 10:29
Me, shire, rivendell, rohan, gondor. in that order
lanelas
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 19, 2006 03:10
I would like Rivendell because they have an awesome library.:heart:
wordsmith
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 28, 2006 06:35
Yeah, thats why rivendell is No.2 on my list. Go the library!!!
jessamyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 30, 2007 05:32
Rohan. Anything with horses and beautiful celtic carvings and banners. That appeals to me. Rivendell comes a close second. Love the waterfalls and secluded valleys.
Davidlgs
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2008 08:55
I would love to live in Rivendell. But if I couldn't live there, then next it wold be Rohan, it just looks so pretty, and I love the wide open spaces.
eadorea
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 13, 2008 02:01
:evil: I would live in Minas-Morgul, a member of the great eye's army!
Ven
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2008 05:26
Rivendell, The Shire, Edoras.
In that order
HannaofElves
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2008 11:05
Lothlorien, Rivendell, Edoras, and maybe with the elves of Mirkwood. (in that order)
Passepartout
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 09, 2008 10:35
I would live in the Shire because its very peaceful and has easygoing people(much like my own town!). That would be the first place I'd visit and stay at in Middle Earth.
ElwingAndEarendil
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 04, 2010 02:04
Lothlorien is definitely my number one. Then probably the Grey Havens, Edoras, and Mirkwood in that order... Don't really know why, but thats it!
"The Deeds that we shall do shall be the matter of song..." - Haunting the Realm of Vaire as the Corrupted Major - Find me as Silmarilz1701 everywhere else
Lastande_Took
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 04, 2010 02:46
I'd have to say the Shire is my number one pick. Second-place slot is tied between Rivendell and Rohan. I'd probably fit in best in Bree, though.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email