Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Lastande_Took
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Avatar & Banner Requests
on: June 20, 2011 08:33
Sorry, EaE, I didn't see this before. You want a small CoE avi or a bigger one?
Lastande_Took
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 20, 2011 08:34
I figured out how to make animated avatars! Here you go, EaE!

ElwingAndEarendil
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 20, 2011 08:35
Thats awesome lassie! Ill use it the next itme i circulate avies!!!! (I have a scedule...ish thingy XD)
"The Deeds that we shall do shall be the matter of song..." - Haunting the Realm of Vaire as the Corrupted Major - Find me as Silmarilz1701 everywhere else
Feyna
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 20, 2011 08:36
Would you mind making me a Doctor Who sig? Not with the new Doctor but with the 4th (or 3rd) Doctor Who?
Thanks!
Lastande_Took
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 20, 2011 08:38
Here you are, Fenya.

Image code:

[*IMG]http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae129/Lastande_Took/Avatars/siggies/fenyabanner.jpg[/IMG*]

Remove the two *s when you copy and paste it into your signature.
Lastande_Took
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 20, 2011 08:40
Glad you like it!

A couple more DW graphics I did:

A siggie/avi set I did for someone on another site:

Harthad
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 20, 2011 08:41
I love the 'Ready For Anything', Lassie!! Really cool.

And. . .um. . .can you please make me a banner with that scene from The Eleventh Hour when the Atraxi are showing pics of the Doctor and then 11 walks through and says "I'm the Doctor. Basically. . .run." It's hard to explain, but I just can't find that picture, so. . .
Lastande_Took
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 20, 2011 08:42
Here you go, Harthad!

[IMG*]http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae129/Lastande_Took/Avatars/siggies/ImtheDoctor.gif[/*IMG]
Harthad
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 20, 2011 08:42
It's brilliant, Lassie! Thank you!!!
~nólemë~
Fan Creations Admin & Creations Forum Moderator
Send Message
on: June 23, 2011 11:43
Hello everyone, this is a thread for members' requests. If you want a banner or avatar by one of our artists, you can either request it here, or via PM to a particular artist. Please see the Avatars & Banners thread for samples of our avatar/banner creators' work.
Don't forget to be specific in your request- mention the desired size, colours, the image you want, and any text you want there. (do not presume, however, that all artists here know Elvish- if you wish to have Elvish text in your banner, it is advised that you check out the language forums first)

----------

The artists who are currently available for member requests are:

Erucenindë
Lastande_Took
Maianna
Harthad
Lady_Brooke
arwen1300

[Edited on 24/6/2011 by ~nólemë~]

[Edited on 26/7/2011 by ~nólemë~]
---------- Image "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world." J.R.R. Tolkien - The Hobbit
LadyBrooke
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 23, 2011 12:12
You can add me to the list available for member requests - anybody who wishes one, please PM me, as I always check there first, and I may write back for further specifications. I can make ones like the ones in my sig and avatar, or static ones. Any words, size whatever.
~nólemë~
Send Message
on: July 17, 2011 09:38
Looking for: a new avatar.

theme: a yawning cheetah (no preference if adult/cub, or if face-front, 3/4, or profile)

specifications: size 60x60, static, without text, frame optional but not needed. Good definition and rich colours welcome, please nothing neon or sparkly.

Interest?
---------- Image "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world." J.R.R. Tolkien - The Hobbit
LadyBrooke
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 18, 2011 02:45
I can do it. I like cute animal pictures. I'll put one up here, and if you don't like it, you can get somebody else to do one....

How would you do a neon or sparkly cheetah? O.o

Edit: Hopefully you like one of these:

If you like one, but want a different frame color, just tell me....

[Edited on 7/18/2011 by LadyBrooke]
~nólemë~
Send Message
on: July 18, 2011 10:58
Thank you Brooke, wow, so many to choose from. I like the last frameless one best - do you think there's a program for brightening the colours a bit, to make it less pale and stand out against the background? (would the adjust contrast option work?) And perhaps zoom onto the head a bit more to make the contures more pronounced? If it's not possible that's allright.
LadyBrooke
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 18, 2011 11:15
Yes...I'll need to play around a bit, to find which program will do that best, but I think it can be done. I'll fiddle with it tonight and (hopefully) have it by the morning.

Edit: I've figured out what I have to do now, but the software I need is on the external hard drive, which is downstairs. So, it'll have to wait until later today, as I hate going downstairs after dark by myself...especially at 3 in the morning.

[Edited on 7/19/2011 by LadyBrooke]
arwen1300
Gosling of Vána
Send Message
on: July 25, 2011 05:32
You can add me to available for requests as well. Thanks!
Image If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. -Thorin
~nólemë~
Send Message
on: July 26, 2011 12:03
Edited.
calenmarwen
Realm Leader of Lórien
Send Message
Post Re: Avatar & Banner Requests
on: April 23, 2013 02:00
I'm guessing this isn't still happenning?
"There is more in you of good than you know ..."
~nólemë~
Send Message
Post Re: Avatar & Banner Requests
on: April 23, 2013 03:55
I'm not sure as to what you mean, Calen, but avatar and banner requests can still be posted here. I don't know if the same folks who volunteered to create them in the past are still around; but hopefully there are still several of them around.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Does anyone know how to make those cool moving avatars? I would think that maybe this thread isn't super active anymore since 2011.
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I don;t think anyone does...but maybe we can move the idea of this thread to asking someone to find a pic for you and post it in here, if you have time, and then you select from the ones given? I dont know. But no one seems to have knowledge of the animated ones...
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Hithfaerwen
Council Member
Send Message
I know this thread has been inactive for three years, and I didn't see any rule against revivals, but would someone be willing to provide me with a custom avatar?
Those we love do not go away, they walk beside us every day...Unseen, unheard, but always near, still loved, still missed and very dear. ~ For my unforgettable dear friend Buksi, and the angelic Lindarielwen
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
What kind of avatar are you looking for? I have made a few banners and avis so I may be able to help.
Hithfaerwen
Council Member
Send Message
In terms of the avatar, I would like something to do with Galadriel, with her circlet animated to shine, if possible. If you would also be willing to make a banner for me, I would like one with both Galadriel and Celeborn or Caras Galadhon on it.Image
Those we love do not go away, they walk beside us every day...Unseen, unheard, but always near, still loved, still missed and very dear. ~ For my unforgettable dear friend Buksi, and the angelic Lindarielwen
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
I would love to make a banner for you. As for the avatar, I'm haven't tried any animation of consequence, but I have PM'd you with three avatars you may like.

Hithfaerwen
Council Member
Send Message
And now everyone can see my new wonderful avatar, thanks to E~S!
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Hi Hithfaerwen! I haven't forgotten about the banner. I actually have a couple in the works. Unfortunately, my desktop is acting up so I can't access them I've done a number of things to try and fix the issue, but I will like have to get everything serviced. Hopefully, I will have it sorted soon.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Update: desktop will finally go into the shop next week.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email