Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
ChristianEowyn
Council Member
Send Message
Post Lord of the Rings cell phone cover?
on: November 10, 2006 08:29
Hey all!! I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this...if it's not I'm sorry!!

I was wondering, does anyone know where I might find a lotr cell phone cover for a nokia 6102i? I've looked and looked, and I found some covers for other types of phones. So I know there are some out there....but I can't find any for my type. Also, does anyone know where I could find good lotr ring tones??? Again, I've looked...without success....it's frustrating how the world has moved on from lotr....but anyway!! I would appreciate any suggestions and help! Thanks!!

Namarie mi Hristo,(Farewell in Christ)
ChristianEowyn

[Edited on 11/11/2006 by ChristianEowyn]
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Lord of the Rings cell phone cover?
on: November 11, 2006 06:25
Thread moved from The Green Dragon Inn.

Thought you might have more luck in this section.

Rose
Dolwen
Store Admin & Head Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Post RE: Lord of the Rings cell phone cover?
on: November 12, 2006 04:06
I don't know about cell phone covers but I do know a site where you can download free software to make your own ringtones. You can take any part of any song you have stored on your computer and make a ringtone out of it.
Fist go here: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/204360 (I would recommend saving this in your favorites because all of the directions to make the ringtone are on this page) Follow the two links at the top of the page. In the first link you need Audacity 1.2.5 Installer and the Lame Mp3 encoder, the second link only has the one download. After downloading them you have to unzip the files. Also move the Lame mp3 encoder files into the razorlame folder. Then play around with it and see what you get and check that first page for the directions. When you are ready to upload the ringtone to your phone go here: http://www.funformobile.com/pages/ringtone/uploadRingtone.php to do it. Hope this is helpful to you.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email