Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
Post RE: Restless By Heart, Wanderer By Nature (see ooc)
on: April 17, 2007 11:27
Reinel crested the top of a rise that overlooked Minas Tirith. Adarin looked at the grand white city in awe. He had been here many times, but the Citadel never ceased to amaze him. Somewhere in there he would find his sister, even if it meant finding where she would be eventually.

Then, the man heard hoofbeats behind him, and he turned in the saddle. He sighted the two who he had passed after leaving the band. "Hail there, friends! What, have you decided to come with me, or have you reasons of your own to come?"

-------------------------------------------

"Adarin?" Leyn sighed, reminiscing. "My brother is, was, the most sincere person you could ever meet. He was my best friend. He made you feel at home (when we were at home), and he has a great sense of humor. I think you would like him. But he is rather quiet, and is not given to ill deeds. At least, that is how I remember him. But he might have changed since then," Leyn said with a frown.

The road lay out before the riders, and it didn't seem to be getting any less short. Leyn nudged Verelin into a canter and said to Singalice, "Let us ride faster. The sooner we get to the city, the better.
"There is no such thing as a geek, just those who love things the rest of humanity finds weird."
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email