Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: - The Best Laid Plans - (See OOC)
on: June 01, 2007 03:35
Koilin listened to what was said with awe. Lord Elrond spoke his words with amazing power, and it made Koilin want to go out and find this theif immdiately, but of course he could not.

But Koilin became a little upset when Elrond said that the Elven companions would be contacted by visions and dreams.
Well, Koilin decided that he would be better than the elves at something, but he couldn't think of anything.
Who cares anyway? I need not compare myself to elves."
Koilin thought.

When Elrond finished speaking and told them to rest and partake of food and drink, Koilin smiled. The elves did have a way with food, although a Dwarven feast was much more desirable to Koilin.

Koilin began to walk out, but as he passed by the elf named Raven, he nodded to him. "I know you'll do good lad. Don't be nervous." Koilin said, though he couldn't believe he was being so kind to one elf.

When he walked outside he decided that a meal would be good now. He was very tired as well from all the speaking, he would have to have a long rest after the meal.
As he began to make his way to the eating hall he passed by some elves that gave him odd glances, and that made Koilin upset. "Blasted elves, why do they always think themselves better? They could never outmatch a Dwarf when it comes to skills with an axe." Koilin said, then he chuckled when he though of an elf, slender and tall, trying to hold and swing an axe.

"That would be very amusing." Koilin said with a smile.
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 01, 2007 04:09
Raven bowed to Lord Elrond, quite flustered and shy. But he held his ground, he would do whatever it took to catch the theif. Soon enough food was ordered, and Raven indeed found himself hungry.

"I know you'll do good lad. Don't be nervous."

Raven smiled in thanks, but soon found himself again alone. Well...Koilin had been nice to him, Raven decided then and there that he would try and befriend the dwarf. He followed after him quietly.

"That would be very amusing."

Raven came up behind Koilin, "What would be very amusing?" He asked, honestly curious.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 02, 2007 03:18
Koilin looked up at the elf, surprised that he had heard him.
"Oh, well, I was just thinking..." Koilin paused, he didn't have to tell the elf what he was thinking. "Nothing, it's none of your business anyway." Koilin said. He was still cautious about elves.

Koilin looked up, he was sure Raven meant well. "I'm sorry, I've never been really friendly with elves. I know I should be more open minded, but maybe that will come with time." Koilin said, a slight smile on his face.

Then as he walked he began to chuckle as he once again thought about elves carrying the heavy axes dwarves used, and he decided to tell Raven, he wanted to have at least one friend on this journey.
"I was thinking, master Elf, about elves fighting with the large axes that we dwarves use. I was feeling a little upset that all the elves would be contacted and told what they needed to know, so I tried to think of something dwarves could do better, you see." Koilin said with a smile. He hoped he had not offended Raven, for he rather liked him.
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 02, 2007 05:09
"Nothing, it's none of your business anyway."

Raven shrugged, he was starting to understand that the Dwarf was a little off around elves. And the Dwarf himself confirmed it a moment later. And then told him what he had been thinking of anyway.

"I was thinking, master Elf, about elves fighting with the large axes that we dwarves use. I was feeling a little upset that all the elves would be contacted and told what they needed to know, so I tried to think of something dwarves could do better, you see."

Raven listened, and as he heard the description the idea formed in his head. Indeed, it was a very amusing thing to think, for he had never seen an elf weild a great ax. Raven started to laugh, ending up leaning against a pillar to keep from falling over.

"I see now what you mean, my good dwarf!" he said, still laughing, "That is a funny thought indeed. Ha, ha! And please, you need not call me master, I am not one to wait on titles."
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email