Register

<< First1314151617
Author Topic:
Jedi Knight Elrohir Sparrow
Council Member
Send Message
Post Le Suilon!
on: July 09, 2014 06:48
I everybody! I was just hoping someone would want to be my buddy?
"A time may come soon, when none will return. Then there will be need of valour without renown, for none shall remember the deeds that are done in the last defence of your homes. Yet the deeds will not be less valiant because they are unpraised." --Aragorn, Return of the King, pg. 767
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Hiay Ro! I'm available. I'm going to PM you...
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator
Heruvinlië - Lord of the New Folk

Send Message
Hi Jedi Knight Elrohir Sparrow. Don't hesitate to pm Mareth back if you like. Should you have any questions regarding the site or your membership, you can also contact me. I'll be happy to help .
It's a dangerous business, going out your door...
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
Hi! I'm a very new newbie, and though I've got the basic idea of how the site works (thanks to and internet friend already on here), I would like to make get to know some more people and make some more friends. So I would really appreciate it if someone would be my buddy. Thanks!
Image"The Corrupteds are going to wake up and find that they are strong." -Cenor
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator

Send Message
Hi OneSizeFitsAll (original username!). Welcome to CoE. A great way to make more friends is to just join in the fun on our forums and chat with other members about the discussions at hand. Or participate in the games of the games forum, etc. But feel free to send me a pm as well .
nube
Council Member
Send Message
Hi there, I am new to forums in general. I joined this site looking for individuals who are serious about learning the language of sindarin. I am doing research and would like to learn as much as I could.
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator

Send Message
Hi nube. For Sindarin and people who study it, you're better off in the Language forum . You'll find many 'students' there, young and old, deeply into it or just for fun.
nube
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks alot Gondolinian!!!
Lily Lindsey-Aubery
Council Member
Send Message
Hello! I'm new, and looking for a buddy. Thanks!
~Lilylol Incredibly handsome criminal genius and master of all villainy!
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Hey! I'm new to this buddy stuff but I would love to be your buddy. I will PM you sometime today.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
PopcornFluffles
Council Member
Send Message
Post Buddy Anyone?
on: August 19, 2014 01:05
Hiya there, um, I think a buddy would be cool to have. Anyone interested? Perhaps? Maybe? ._.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Yes! I'll be PMing you in a few.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
BearGrylls
Council Member
Send Message
Hiya, not 100% sure how this Newbie buddy stuff works, but I do know I'm a newbie and a buddy would be great to set things down... Anyone PM me.
I'll be Gimli and you be Legolas. :3 x
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator

Send Message
Hi BearGrylls. A newbie buddy can help you get around the site or help you feel more comfortable stepping into our community (for some diving into a large forum like ours can be a bit daunting when they're not experienced with it).
If you need some help about how this site works and what you can do around here, have a look at the newbie guide in the newbies forum. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
I'll be your buddy, BearGrylls! I sent you a Private Message. Welcome to COE!
ImageImage
AprilUndomiel
Council Member
Send Message
I would really like to have a buddy to show me around! Everything is new, so I kinda need some help x
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator

Send Message
Hi AprilUndomiel. I'll be happy to help you out. Feel free to send me a pm with whatever issue/question you have. To get an idea of what you can do on our site, have a look at the 'newbies guide' in the newbies forum. It will explain how to take your first steps on our vast Council .
AprilUndomiel
Council Member
Send Message
gondolinian said:Hi AprilUndomiel. I'll be happy to help you out. Feel free to send me a pm with whatever issue/question you have. To get an idea of what you can do on our site, have a look at the 'newbies guide' in the newbies forum. It will explain how to take your first steps on our vast Council .

Thank you! I will go to the newbies guide first and if I have any questions, you'll hear from me (:
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
I'm still open if someone wants a buddy.
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
hawkling
Council Member
Send Message
so am I Mellwen Bronwewen
Middle Earth or Bust!
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Do you want a buddy hawkling?
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Gandalfs_Pipe
Council Member
Send Message
If anybody is without a newbie buddy I'm available.
Lynk
Council Member
Send Message
Suilad!
Cesthon mellon egor mellyn an theitha sindarin!
I'm looking for a friend or friends to write in sindarin!
De andelu ervenin! Mabo i grist hen. It's dangerous to go alone! Take this sword!
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator

Send Message
Lynk, you might want to have a look in the Elvish forum. All things Elvish should be grouped there.
HellenaMaezono
Council Member
Send Message
Sooo... yeah.
Hello, I'm Lena, newbie and looking for someone to share my obsessions - elves - with!
Is anybody up for this challenge? Hehe
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Hello Lena! I'm all for being buddies with you if you want to.
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
Sarniel
Council Member
Send Message
Hi guys, I'm new as well, could always use someone to talk to
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
rowwolf
Council Member
Send Message
Sarniel Ill be ur buddy
Image  photo VaireCorrupted4ab_zps053f3744.png
BagEndtoErebor89
Council Member
Send Message
Hi, obviously Im quite new to this site and am looking for people to talk to
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator

Send Message
Don't hesitate to send me a message if you have any questions about the site. A helpful resource might also be the newbies guide .
Nimmwen
Council Member
Send Message
Hi BagEndtoErebor89,

Im a newbie to , you wouldnt happen to be studying Quenya would you? Would love a studybuddy but ofcourse talking about other stuff is cool to.
"In place of a Dark Lord you would have a Queen! Not dark, but beautiful and terrible as the dawn! Treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the Earth! All shall love me and despair!"
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Y'all can feel free to talk to me as well. I am not studying Quenya or any other form of Elvish, but I do like talking to people.
Paracosm
Council Member
Send Message
Hi im chrissi. I kinda know what im doing, I think but probably not. Really I'm just interested in making friends.
*WindowsOfTheSoul*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Just sent you a message, Paracosm.
yesitsjess26
Council Member
Send Message
I'm relatively new here. I am learning my way around, but I'm constantly surprised at the many cool features here I'm studying Quenya at the moment, and I'm searching for a study buddy But really, I just came here to make some Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit loving friends ^^
Come to the dark side and join the
we have cookies! :hugs:
<< First1314151617
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email