Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Post Favourite snacks?
on: March 25, 2007 08:26
Alright, it may be strange but Iwas wondering, what do we all snack on while on the computer or anytime? I personally like Raw Trail Mix or any type of fruits or nuts. How about you?
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Favourite snacks?
on: March 26, 2007 02:21
I like potatoe chips and popcorn and trail mix and apples and grapes for my snacks....yummy!
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
~Stella~
Elemmírë of Varda and Merry\'s Illustrated Supper
Send Message
Post RE: Favourite snacks?
on: March 26, 2007 02:55
I like potato chips or chocolate or Scottish Quick Bread as snacks.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Potato Chips, crackers, and popcorn
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Halvah bars, or whatever I have baked recently.
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
What are Halvah bars? Never hear of them before.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
They are made of sesame seeds, ground up, it's hard to explain. It's not a butter, it's more solid and has some kind of flavoring like chocolate, pistacio, vanilla. They are with the health food bars in the grocery stores here.
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Hm. They sound good! I;ll have to look for them then.
starofdunedain
Council Member
Send Message
I frequently snack on tortilla chips with very spicy salsa and some sour cream.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Thats my sisters favorite snack food.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
OOH SNACKS? MUNCHIES? GOODIES? Let me at 'em!!!

I love: veggie chips, CheezIt's (there's someone called BlueberryMuffin on right now...oh sorry, easily distracted), Nacho Cheese Doritos, Late Night Doritos (which they don't make anymore ) Nutty Buddy Bars, Sno-Balls, HoHos, popcorn, Pepperidge Farms GOLDFISHHHHHHH!!!! Cheerios (yes. Cheerios.) Cocoa Puffs (ok, I do eat dry cereal as a snack sometimes), celery and carrots dipped in ranch, chocolate chip mini muffins, Honey Mustard pretzels, popcorn chips...the list could go on and on...
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Such as Ice Cubes and Muddy buddies. Lol, that was directed to you, TPAM.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Snacks! Yumo! I'm a rather snack-ish person. I like a lot of those things you said, lotrelessar (your username is to long ). I also like dried cereal! Cold pizza, tortillas with cold chicken and ranch and un-melted cheese is also really good. And a whole lot of other things!

[Edited on 09/01/2013 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I like cold pizza better than hot pizza, if I do say so myself
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Oh my gosh Mareth, you described something I love to make that we invented at home! Except we heat them in the microwave. They're homemade quesadillas, and they have tortilla shells with cheddar cheese, chicken, ranch, and hot sauce. And it's really good!

Findemaxam, you are absolutely right about the ice cubes and muddy buddies!!! I forgot about the muddy buddies because I haven't eaten them in a while.
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
And sliced pineapple! For the both of us.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
YES!!! I love pineapple! Holy guacamole, Maxie, lotrelessar and I must be related or something...
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
haha yes, Batman, maybe we have distant relatives or something. This is really random, but I've always wanted to find our my whole family tree dating back to like 100 years. That would be so awesome. Maybe I'm related to some famous people! Probably not... both my mom and my dad's side of the family traces right to Poland. 4 generations ago, the first of our family came to America

Back to snacks: i love pineapple too! Findemaxam seems to know my snacking habits better than I do myself
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Ive know you since you were * counts on fingers* five!!!!!!!! Goodness, expect me to know SOME things about you!
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
I like brownies, but we don't have them very often. I also like candy and other things like that. I like chips too.
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I like a Pink Lady apple with cubes of cheddar cheese.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
What is a Pink Lady apple? I've never heard of it. In my mind, Im imagining a pink apple, which would be cool

As far as candy/sweet snacks go, I love Twix bars, Reese's cups and pieces, brownies with powdered sugar on top, carrot muffins (no nuts!), Oreo ice cream cake, placek (a Polish cake that we have for Easter), oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, and the sugar cookies that come on tubes around Halloween time, which should be soon!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
When we hang out in the future, we should get some of those sugar cookie things and make them Or make those oatmeal butterscotch chocolate chip cookies, too.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email