Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Wilwarin_Star
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: No realm of Melkor?
on: December 17, 2008 02:42
That would be pretty cool to have a realm of Melkor (even though I am happy in Vaire )
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
on: February 12, 2011 06:57
I've just read the posts in this thread (sorry).

There may not be a Realm for Melkor/Morgorth but the Realm of Vairë has uncorrupted and corrupted Weavers. We "declare" ourselves shortly after joining the Realm, after much courting and bribery by those of us walking the "dark path" (there I've admitted it - "the goody-two-shoes" side will be happy). The side that we choose is reflected in the various activities and games we have going on in our forums.

We may be a Sil-centric Realm, replete with Fëanorian fans, but some of us take our cast-aside Valar very seriously.

[Edited on 13/2/2011 by Eomer_Sister]
ElwingAndEarendil
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 13, 2011 10:18
Yes, and I am a very loyal Corrupted weaver :evil: Its so much fun, in case anyone wants to join in our little wars and battles
"The Deeds that we shall do shall be the matter of song..." - Haunting the Realm of Vaire as the Corrupted Major - Find me as Silmarilz1701 everywhere else
RenFaire
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2011 03:42
Plus, the corrupts in Vaire get cool banners and titles. (Take a look at mine and the two above me )
Huin
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 31, 2011 11:42

I think a realm of Melkor would be excellent. What I like about that guy is that he's unconventional, he thinks for himself (at least at first, before he becomes obsessed with shiny rocks and stuff).
I would so defect from Aulë's realm to serve Melkor. Hmm, this sounds familiar.
Image ImageRealm of Vairë, Corrupted faction
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email