Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Post Rise Over Darkness
on: June 02, 2007 01:55
Okay, I am starting yet another rp, but I am putting the ooc up first. So don't go looking for the rpg, it may not be up yet, but I don't know. Anyway, this rp takes place in the third age, during the fellowship's journey. What is going to happen is Elves from Rivendell are going to meet the fellowship in Rivendell, then travel with them to Lothlorien to help them as they go. Then, while in Lothlorien, Galadriel mentions that the fellowship needs help in Helm's Deep, or rather the three hunters. So she is going to request their help along with her Elves that she sends. After that however, the Elves decide to not go back and rather travel with Gandalf and the three hunters to their destinations. So they will fight in the Battle of the Pelennor Fields, the black gate, and then witness everyone leave MIddle Earth forever. Sound fun, if you want to join, let me know in here. Post who you shall play, what race they are, and so on and so forth. UP until the part where they get to Helm's Deep, I would prefer only Elves please, then after we get there, men can join in, alright?

I will be playing Narfaroth Maegel and Amarthiel Elewen. Once we get to Helm's Deep, I will be playing Hebron Erin as well. Let me know what you think and if you have opinions, comments, suggestions, feel free to post them. This is after all, an out of character *discussion*. Hope to see you soon, Elfalas
Marnalossiel
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Rise Over Darkness
on: June 02, 2007 02:03
Would I be able to play my half-elven and my elven char?
Half elf: HERE
Elf: HERE
I would play Zuleika until we got to Lothlorien, and add Bellethiel in when we got there. Is this OK?

[Edited on 2/6/2007 by Marnalossiel]

[Edited on 5/6/2007 by Marnalossiel]

[Edited on 5/6/2007 by Marnalossiel]

[Edited on 11/6/2007 by Marnalossiel]
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 02, 2007 02:24
Sure Marnalossiel. They look fine and splendid to rp with. I'll see about getting the rp up, but first I am going to post an advertisement in the MeA. See you soon hopefully, Elfalas

EDIT:
Okay fellow rpers, the roleplay is up now. It's located in the TR thread. Post here or pm me to join! See you soon, Elfalas
Marnalossiel, go ahead and post if you wish to.

[Edited on 2/6/2007 by Elfalas]
Marnalossiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 02, 2007 04:32
thanks. I've tried to post a reasonably long entry, but I'm only used to short posts, so don't expect too much
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 02, 2007 04:48
this sounds like fun. My character is named Aewennen Inglorion and is in the db.
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 02, 2007 05:19
That's fine Marnalossiel, and Elfmaiden I looked at your cahr, she seems like a good one, but then all of your are. See you in the rp,Elfalas
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 12, 2007 05:08
I just wanted to let you know that I won't be able to do much, if any, posting today. Sorry for the inconvience.
Don't get to far without me!
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 12, 2007 06:24
That's perfectly fine Elfmaiden, don't worry about it. We won't let you fall behind!
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email