Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
_Boromirs_Girl_
Council Member
Send Message
Post Best LOTR site.
on: August 06, 2007 10:26
This is definitely the best LOTR site i've ever been a part of.. By far. Happy to be here!
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator
Heruvinlië - Lord of the New Folk

Send Message
Post RE: Best LOTR site.
on: August 07, 2007 04:52
Thanks _B_G_ we're glad to have you with us!
It's a dangerous business, going out your door...
~LadyOfEdoras~
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 01, 2007 03:33
hear hear!!!!!!I love it here too:love:
frodofan14
CoE Volunteer & Realm Head of Manwë Súlimo
Send Message
on: October 05, 2007 10:19
this is like the ONLY lotr site that is still being updated. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XKingElessarX
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 18, 2007 05:17
this is like the ONLY lotr site that is still being updated. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget theonering.net

but this site and theonering.net are my two favorites. they both seem to have so much information. you could spend forever reading through the sites.
Erumelmo
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 04, 2007 01:55
Couldn't agree with you more, _Boromirs_Girl_
"Why? Because I'm afraid and he gives me courage."
frodofan14
CoE Volunteer & Realm Head of Manwë Súlimo
Send Message
on: December 08, 2007 06:14
you could spend forever reading through the sites.

LOL, and i do!!! several hours a night.
raina_alassë
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 21, 2007 01:38
Cannot tear myself away from this site! I spend most of my online time here, about 99.9% I would say... Just cannot get enough! Thanks for this website!!! :hug:
Lothara
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 21, 2007 12:26
This is the best website EVER! literally! Probably the one I only get on the most!
I wish I lived in Middle Earth, I wish I was a Timelord, I wish I attended Hogwarts, but I must always remember, I am a Ranger's Apprentice.
~nólemë~
Fan Creations Admin & Creations Forum Moderator
Send Message
on: February 03, 2008 07:51
Totally agree, raina and lothara and others! CoE has IMHO the best forum, galleries, and the whole content in general ^^ The people here are the nicest and the mods the kindest I've ever met! :love: you folks! :hug:
The only thing I lack here is enough Silmarillion fanfiction, but then, CoE is not primarily a fanfic site. For fanfic, my vote goes to HASA For all other categories, to CoE

[Edited on 3/2/2008 by ~nólemë~]
---------- Image "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world." J.R.R. Tolkien - The Hobbit
FollowerOfGandalf25
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 18, 2008 10:36
loves everything about this forum and feel like it's my second home. Definately a must have for any lotr's fan.
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2008 01:35
you could spend forever reading through the sites.

LOL, and i do!!! several hours a night.

me too i sat all day yesterday.. and my mum got so mad she actually had to drag me off my computer

haven't been here too long, but just love it already

[Edited on 21/2/2008 by Sigrid]
xXxArendilxXx
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 23, 2008 06:27
Haha, Seriously!

My mom's been getting so mad at me lately for being on the computer som much ..... but I think its worth it .
Passepartout
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 13, 2008 03:27
This site IS really awesome. I am logged in almost all the time!
Tulcadhiel_Greenleaf
News Admin & Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: November 04, 2008 04:11
I've gotta agree with this I'm so glad that I finally found it...way better than any of the other big ones in my opinion
Níregion
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 27, 2008 07:00
It is the greatest LotR site out there and this site has the best community too. Helpful and friendly
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: Best LOTR site.
on: February 04, 2013 09:20
Yep I have to agree, I like it much better than the onering.net and other big sites. The CoE just feels so friendly and welcoming, just like the Last Homely House should!
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. - Psalm 23
Silmariel-Feanors-Child
Council Member
Send Message
I´ve only be here at yesterday . I could stay here forever .You almost feel yourself to have arrived in Imladris ^^ . I love this site simple, even if it robs me to sleep . I have spent the second Night now here .

Sorry my english is not so good because im from German and i use the google translation Program to write here.
Light and Darkness belongs together . neither can exist without the other ! The first step will lead you mostly to the correct location but a wrong step will be your ruin quickly. ImageImage
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Thats OK! We are glad to have you with us
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Varyalener
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, The Last Homely House!
The site is friendly, handsome, happy,...
Lindanen lassis, laurië lassis. Ar tás altaner laurië lassi.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Welcome to the Council of Elrond, Varyalener. There are many things to do here so do not hesitate to check out all the topics in the forums.

You might enjoy a stop at the Green Dragon Inn or come and visit the Games Forum and join in some play.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email