Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
Post LOTR musical
on: February 06, 2008 11:39
Hey all, I'm just putting this out here for any who might be interested, I know when I found out I couldn't sleep. But there is a soundrack now for the Lord of the Rings Musical in London.

It can be bought at Amazon, and it is titled (I think) The cast recordings of the lord of the rings musical.

I know that if you type it into a serch engine it should come up

Well, enjoy all you LOTR musical fans I know I will. Note the stocks are low, though they will get more in.
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: LOTR musical
on: October 29, 2009 01:46
I have this CD (I'm listening to it now, actually), and let me just say it is beautiful. My favourite song is probably "The Road Goes On". :love: "Mountain and valley and pasture and meadow, stretching unending for mile after mile..." A close second is "The Cat and the Moon". Hysterical.
"...Though thereafter we may walk in the shadows, I will not go forth as a thief in the night." – Boromir, FotR, The Ring Goes South Image Image Image Image Image
Gwenniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 09, 2010 07:31
Never went to see the actual musical, but I did buy the CD
Good stuff!Cat and the moon is one of my favs too. But then again, Now and for always is just so cute :sob:
Feyna
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2010 07:18
I agree! The cd is pricey but well, well worth getting it.
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 13, 2011 11:53
Hei~~~Soldiers~~~Let's go to the War!

Neenime
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: LOTR musical
on: April 08, 2012 03:30
Cool. I really loved the Elven music by the Finn group Vaartina.
“Some believe it is only great power that can hold evil in check. But that is not what I have found. I have found that it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love. " Gandalf
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email