Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First2728293031Last >>
Author Topic:
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Oh yeah Cenor, when we had a pool, the wasps and bees were always getting in it. Very annoying. *pulls burnt marshmallow of stick, and pops it into mouth* *munches* Anyways. I went swimming for the first time since last summer yesterday. It was actually a little too cool though. It was in the 80°'s I think, but there was slight breeze so it was a little chilly. But it was still fun. But anyway, my favorite summer activities include eating homemade ice cream, watermelon, and popsicles, hanging out in the air conditioning, swimming....stuff like that I guess. Oh cool, Cenor! I've not been out-of-state that often either, and I've never been out of the country.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Well I've been out of the country before.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Really? I'd love to tour the world someday! Or at least go on a missions trip somewhere. *nibbles gram crackers*
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Well I was born in Korea and went to Korea when my parents went to adopt my sister. I would love to visit England, New Zealand, or Italy. *creates smore*
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
You are Korean?? That's so totally awesome!!! I really want to adopt kids if I ever get married. Or work in a children's home in Africa or something. My friend was telling me on Sunday that she wants to start a children's home in Africa, and she said I could go work there. *runs into the house, then comes out again, bearing a large bowl of M&Ms* These'll be great on the s'mores! *makes another s'more, creating a giant mess in the process* *gobbles up the globby thing that looks like a pile of...something* Yumo! *wipes mouth on a napkin*
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*steals M&Ms* Yup I was adopted! And I'm so glad! *creates another smore*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Grins happily, face crammed with M&Ms* This is so much fun, even if it is just the two of us! *drinks some water* Hey, after this are we going to finish Frozen, or what? *looks around* The others seem to have disappeared.
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*steals a largish quantity of m&ms. And makes another smore or two* (I'm going to virtually stress eat here )

I'm ready to finish the movie whenever y'all are.
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Let's go bring back summer! *grabs handful of M&Ms on the way*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Picks up M&M bowl* Yay! *crams handful of M&Ms in mouth on the way in* Yumyumyum! *washes them down with some water* *surveys messy snack table and living room* Sorry, all this junk us bothering me. *goes to kitchen* *returns armed with cleaning supplies* *cleans up rooms* *sighs* Ah, now that's better! *tosses full garbage bags in the trash can, and puts all the cleaning supplies away* *nods* Now I'm ready to watch the rest of the movie.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*Hits play*

Hi everybody my name's Olaf and I like warm hugs!
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
"It's like a little baby unicorn!" ha ha ha! Gets me every time!! *munches on some popcorn* I also have a box of goldfish if anyone wants some. No hollering this time!!
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Hey, can I have some goldfish?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*whispers behind Rhodi* can I have some goldfish?
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
Yeahsolutely, homies! *pours out some goldfish into cups and passes around* Or I can could toss them into your mouths again.....
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks, but I'm good with a cup. *munch munch* Goldfish are yummy!
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
No that won't be necessary! *Realizes that I just opened my mouth to talk* mhh hmmm hmmer dmm nmmm. *Accepts cup.*
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*snorts awake and spills goldfish down front of PJs* Ahem! Whadarewetalkinbout?
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Nothing. Just goldfish crackers. *munches*

Wow, we sure have been watching this movie for ages!
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Wait I need to read the credits! Okay now you can eject it. What movie is next?
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Places Frozen back in the case* *stretches* Um...I have no idea. *wanders over to shelf of movies* There's about a bazillion to choose from.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
What are some titles? *munches goldfish*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Let's see...*scans shelf* Tangled, Narnia 1, 2, & 3, How To Train Your Dragon, LotR, the Hobbit 1 & 2, Pride & Prejudice (2005), Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium, some Disney cartoons such as Beauty & the Beast (BEST DISNEY MOVIE!!), Cinderella, Mulan 1 & 2, Sleeping Beauty, Pocahontas...and like a bazillion others. *eats some more goldfish*
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit 2 maybe. *grabs some more goldfish*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Okay! *pops Hobbit 2 into the player* Hang a sec...I gotta refill my plate. *rummages through snack table* *sets down loaded plate and goes for some hot cocoa* Anybody want anything while I'm up?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Sour Cream and Onion chips please!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Do you want normal Sour Cream & Onion chips, or Sour Cream & Onion Pringles?

*Hums along to Hobbit 2's menu music* I've actually only seen this movie once, and that was in the theater when it came out. I won a special edition of it at the library (had to do with our summer reading program) but we still haven't been able to watch it...I'm hoping we can soon-ish though.
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
We're in the same boat, Mareth. My family has a copy and I would like to watch it again relatively soon.

*stands and peruses the snack table* hmmm... *goes to the freezer and pulls out some mint chocolate chip ice cream* anyone want some while I'm dishing out?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Wow same here. I don't own it yet because I am waiting for the extended edition. I may be able to watch it soon. *crosses fingers* I'll have some!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I want to watch the EE sometime, as well.

Oh, oh, can I have some?? Please?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I've heard that it won't come out until Hobbit 3 does. By the way who is going to cry in the theater?
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Really? I thought it was out already...

Oh...I don't know. Kili is NOT (period exclamation point) my friend anymore, and I'm not a huge fan of Thorin (even in the first movie...), so not much reason to cry there...Fili, on the other hand? Well, there I might lose it. If they even kill those three off like in the book. They might not, seeing as how they changed so many other things.

I really hope they get rid of Tauriel....

[Edited on 08/14/2014 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Kili is my second favorite dwarf. Bofur is my first favorite. I don't think that they need to get rid of her. She represents the Mirkwood Elves. I would like this love triangle to end. I think Thorin should look older though. And I like Bard and I like that they put Bain in the movie.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I used to like Kili, but then he...committed that unspeakable offense, and know I don't like him.

I can't stand Tauriel.

I do really like Bofur though. And Balin.

Yes, Thorin should have looked older...and (in my opinion) he was much too epic. He was a grouchy, grumpy dwarf near the end of his life, not the dashing, heroic type as he was portrayed in the movies (well, the first one).

Anyways, that being said, are y'all ready to start this movie?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Unspeakable offense...you mean him holding Tariel's hand and asking if she could ever love him? I didn't speak I typed

Yes lets start the movie! *Munches popcorn and M&Ms* *Warg pops up on screen*
<< First2728293031Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email