Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First3233343536Last >>
Author Topic:
Jedi Knight Elrohir Sparrow
Council Member
Send Message
Oh good job Elfie you just splattered your coffee Al over me. *glares* I don't like popcorn so...guess I can't really relate to you Cenor.
"A time may come soon, when none will return. Then there will be need of valour without renown, for none shall remember the deeds that are done in the last defence of your homes. Yet the deeds will not be less valiant because they are unpraised." --Aragorn, Return of the King, pg. 767
Council Member
Send Message
Oh good job Elfie you just splattered your coffee Al over me. *glares* I don't like popcorn so...guess I can't really relate to you Cenor.
"A time may come soon, when none will return. Then there will be need of valour without renown, for none shall remember the deeds that are done in the last defence of your homes. Yet the deeds will not be less valiant because they are unpraised." --Aragorn, Return of the King, pg. 767
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
Oops, sorry. *shrugs* can I have some more, please??? *holds out mug*
Image "We all change when you think about it. We're all different people all through out our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." -- The 11th Doctor
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I'm a rebel too, when it comes to braces...

*Hands Ro a towel* *picks up coffee pot and pours more for Elfie, then pours some for myself* I'll just have it black...I usually do. Though I did try it with honey before. It wasn't bad, but I think I put too much in that time.

*Munches twix and sips coffee* Yum...

Oh! Toothless! I love Toothless. *produces a life size plushie of Toothless out of nowhere*
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Well won't have to learn to like coffee Will's way *drinks from cup* *makes nasty face* Honey please.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Passes jar of honey and a spoon to Cenor*

Hiccup ventures out now to get a closer look at Toothless. "Oh, this fixes everything!" *He places one foot on Toothless and says* "I have brought down this mighty be-" Toothless stirs. Hiccup gives a start, and leaps back. Then he tries to calm himself, whilst drawing his dagger. "I'm going to kill you, dragon. I'm going to cut out your heart and take it to my father. I'm a viking. I am a viking!!" *He breathes deeply, preparing to shrike the dragon. Toothless's head slumps to the the ground in defeat. Hiccup can't bring himself to slay the helpless dragon before him.* "I did this." *he starts to walk away, then turns around.* *Sounds of cutting rope* *Once Tootless is free, he turns and jumps on Hiccup, knocking him to the ground. Toothless inhales deeply, then lets out an earsplitting roar and flies off. Hiccup is slumped on the ground. He can't believe he survived. He stands up and starts back to town. Then faints.*
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
Mareth!! Where did you get that life size plush Toothless??? I want one!! And thank you for the coffee.
Image "We all change when you think about it. We're all different people all through out our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." -- The 11th Doctor
Council Member
Send Message
Humph. *continues to clean coffee off self* You should get any just for spilling it all over me. Hey! Nice plushie Mareth.
Council Member
Send Message
Humph. *continues to clean coffee off self* You should get any just for spilling it all over me. Hey! Nice plushie Mareth.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks! I got it from the toy store down the street. *gestures vaguely to the front door* Do y'all want me to go get some more?
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
Yes please, Mareth. Get me a life size model of the Terrible Terror. I want to introduce him to his twin, my cat. How's things going here? I haven't talked to most of you for FOREVER!!!!

Keep the coffee pot away from me, thanks! I'll go with spiced cider. *fixes self some* Why are you polluting my twixes with coffee, Mareth? *jealously guards bag*

Oh, and you'll all be interested to know I finally started reading Ranger's Apprentice! I know...not the greatest idea when I'm supposed to be writing...
Image"The Corrupteds are going to wake up and find that they are strong." -Cenor
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Okay! Any thing else? I'd rather make one trip and get everything then, rather spreading it out over several trips...it's getting rather cold out there. *wraps cloak around self*

Oh. Sorry. *finishes off coffee and carefully sets mug aside* *produces a pitcher of my mom's homemade apple cider and pours self some*

I hope you enjoy RA.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Me too Gem. It is essential that you do

Ummmmm.....how about a Monstrous Nightmare?

Snow just melted here so I need something hot! Like hot chocolate! *produces jug*
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
Congrats Gem!!! You'll love 'em!!!

Could you get some peanut butter, dark chocolate chips, and more Butterfingers. *mournfully looks at empty bag* thanks a million!!!
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*Hiccup and his dad "talk"*
So has anyone here made snow faces? Not snowmen or women but faces?
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Makes list* Okay. "I'll be back. Probably." If I don't freeze.

*Pulls cowl of cloak up and heads out into the cold night*

*Steps into brightly lit store and grabs cart, then heads to the dragon section* Okay...a couple Night Furies, a Terrible Terror, a Monstrous Nightmare...*tosses other random dragons in cart, then heads off to find the other things on my list, plus some things that aren't*

*Heads to the counter to pay* "That'll be 35 chocolate coins, please!" *counts out said amount from pouch and hands it over, then heads out again, lugging the life size dragon plushies and other munchies I bought* "Pleasure doing business with you!" *nods to clerk* Likewise.

*Walks back into the house at long last* *shivers* It's freezing out there! *comes back into living room and hands out dragons* I also got some more snacks, which I'll set over here...*spreads out the contents of the other bags I have on a table, then tosses Elfie the things she requested* There. *spots a fireplace and walks over to examine it* Mmm, a real fire. *lights it and stands in front of it for a little bit* Ahhh...*sips apple cider*

If by snowfaces, Cenor, you mean dunking your head in snow, yes, I have. As far as sculpting a face, no. We don't get very much snow here...

[Edited on 12/04/2014 by Mareth_Ravenlock]

[Edited on 12/04/2014 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
Ooooh!!! The cute little Terrible Terror!!!!!! Thanks, Mareth!

Where are we in the movie, by the way?

I finished RA. In two days. I stayed up to 11:00 both nights just to finish it.
Image"The Corrupteds are going to wake up and find that they are strong." -Cenor
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
Congratulations Gem!!! Didn't you just love 'em??

Mareth, you are awesome!! Thanks a million!! *gives quick but big hug*

Not really Cenor, my sister will sister sculpts horses out of snow. Maybe I should try that this year...
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Oh really, it's nothing...I'm glad you all like them. *grins happily*

I think, Gem, that Stoik just talked to Hiccup. The whole "This conversation is feeling very one sided" part.
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
Well, I forgot to mention I only read the first one...my mom won't let me read the next one until NaNo is over. So I haven't decided whether I like them or not. I'm saving my decision for the second one.

You're too sweet, Mareth.

Oh, ok. Love that conversation.
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
Welcome to dragon training! *Gobber gestures to arena*

Guess I must have dozed off. We're surrounded by dragons! *sees the Terrible Terror* It's so fluffy I'm gonne die!!!!!!
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, hi guys! I haven't been here in forever! Hey guys, where'd you get those adorable dragon plushies?
Congrats Gem! At least your mom didn't make you stop after the second book. If that would've happened to me I would have DIED. *falls on floor with tongue sticking out and eyes crossed* Just like that. I think I'll step outside for a moment for some fresh air. *flings open door and walks outside whilst door is still hanging open* It's so nice out here, if you can forget about the wind!
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
OH MY GOSH RO!!! CLOSE THE DOOR!!! *jumps up and closes door* It's too cold for that. any other time i would have appreciated it, but not when I'm creating the best snack ever!!!! Btw, does anyone have some spare carmel squares??
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
And you are too kind, Gems.

*Wraps cloak tighter around self*

Yeah, I actually got some when I was at the store. *tosses Elfie a pack of caramel squares*
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
Aww, you are way too awesome!! Thx!! XD *darts into kitchen with said ingredients. Lound banging and clashing follows*

[Edited on 11/26/2014 by ElfwithAtatude]
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
Mmmm...what is that wonderful smell, Elfie?? *sneaks into kitchen and keeps snitching bites of deliciousness*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Blushes and mumbles awkwardly, turning to study the bookcase on the far wall*

*Sniffs* *follows nose to the kitchen* What is the source of this wondrous and glorious aroma that fills the house?!
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
Geez guys!! It's not done yet!!! *politely pushes everyone out of the kitchen if that's possible.* I'll bring it out when it's done!! *closes door. Evil laughter follows.*
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*continues dozing in armchair while cuddling a stuffed animal lion* *nose begins twitching as it picks up a new scent from the kitchen*
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
*beats fists against the door* Nooooooo!!!!! You can't do this to me!!!!

Fine. *throws self back on the sofa and eats more twix*

"Yeah, no kidding right? Pain...love it!"

One of my favourite quotes.
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
*pokes head out of the door* Geez, Onesie, don't start acting like Rose, I'll be done in a minute. *closes door......locks door.......* OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Jumps up and runs back to the kitchen* *uses handy saxe knife to pry the door open* Are you okay, Elfie?!
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
No no no no!! I'm fine stop cutting the door down!!! *pokes head out* I just tripped over something.....actually there's nothing there, but that's not the point!! I tripped and my hand hit the hot burner, so don't go chopping the door down. Snacks almost ready. *ducks back inside kitchen* now sit down and be patient like Onesie.
Council Member
Send Message
Guys, if I know anything about Elfie's baking (and I should since I'm her sister)then I would stay away from whatever she brings out of that kitchen if I were you. And that delicious aroma you're smelling says nothing about whatever's going on in there. TRUST ME.
Council Member
Send Message
Guys, if I know anything about Elfie's baking (and I should since I'm her sister)then I would stay away from whatever she brings out of that kitchen if I were you. And that delicious aroma you're smelling says nothing about whatever's going on in there. TRUST ME.
<< First3233343536Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email