Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First3334353637Last >>
Author Topic:
Jedi Knight Elrohir Sparrow
Council Member
Send Message
"A time may come soon, when none will return. Then there will be need of valour without renown, for none shall remember the deeds that are done in the last defence of your homes. Yet the deeds will not be less valiant because they are unpraised." --Aragorn, Return of the King, pg. 767
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
*pokes head out of kitchen again* HEY!! I heard that!! Guys don't listen to her!! I know what I'm doing!! *mumbles* I think. Any way, here is this AMAZING snack that you can all try if you want. If you don't....well ill eat it all. *brings out tray of peanut butter cookies half covered in chocolate and the other half in Carmel. With peanut butter in between them* I promise there not poisoned or anything.
Image "We all change when you think about it. We're all different people all through out our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." -- The 11th Doctor
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
OH MY!!!! Your comment about Rose had me laughing way too hard, Elfie!!!!

I'm sure they're delicious, dear! *takes one, then waits for someone else to taste it first*

Oh...I almost forgot!!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE!!!!!!!!! It's a white one here, and I am super excited.
Image"The Corrupteds are going to wake up and find that they are strong." -Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
You got snow?! Humph. All we've got is some dead grass. Here I wont try it first but I know someone else who will. HEY SMEAGOL!!
Smeagol: What does it want?
Taste this.
*Smeagol tastes it* Smeagol: AAGHH! Tastes like nasssty elf bread. *runs off screaming*
oh well. I guess he never liked much of Anthony. Except for fish. *looks at tray of cookies* Okay Elfish the Doctor always said if you dunno what it is...lick it. So...*grabs cookie and tastes it* ELFIE!! Are there nuts in these?! You k ow I don't like nuts in my food! *pouts* they weren't bad either...
"A time may come soon, when none will return. Then there will be need of valour without renown, for none shall remember the deeds that are done in the last defence of your homes. Yet the deeds will not be less valiant because they are unpraised." --Aragorn, Return of the King, pg. 767
Council Member
Send Message
You got snow?! Humph. All we've got is some dead grass. Here I wont try it first but I know someone else who will. HEY SMEAGOL!!
Smeagol: What does it want?
Taste this.
*Smeagol tastes it* Smeagol: AAGHH! Tastes like nasssty elf bread. *runs off screaming*
oh well. I guess he never liked much of Anthony. Except for fish. *looks at tray of cookies* Okay Elfish the Doctor always said if you dunno what it is...lick it. So...*grabs cookie and tastes it* ELFIE!! Are there nuts in these?! You k ow I don't like nuts in my food! *pouts* they weren't bad either...
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
HAPPY THANKS GIVING EVERYONE!!! and if you have snow, your lucky. Like Ro said, we got dead grass, dead leaves, and cold bitting wind.

RO!!! Smeagol doesn't know what good food tastes like!! Guys!! Their really good!! And that advise from the Doctor is sound!! Look ill eat one. * takes one off the tray and eats it* see there not poisoned. And no there's no nuts in them. That's just your imagination.
Image "We all change when you think about it. We're all different people all through out our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." -- The 11th Doctor
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I hope you all had a delightful day!

*Accepts cookie from Elfie* *nibbles* These are incredible, Elfie!!! *chows down and gets another*

Well, I could be mistaken, but I think peanut butter is made with nuts...
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Council Member
Send Message
I know what it is! You used the chunky peanut butter again didn't you Elfie?
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
Uuuuuummmm, yeah. That's the best kind!!! Sorry Ro, I forgot you don't like nuts. I'll make something for you in a minute. Btw there called D.A.T.E.O.I.A.C. or "Doctor-and-Thranduil-Eomer-obi-wan-is-awesome-cookies. There's a longer name but that would take too long to type out.
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
Eomer is awesome. I do believe I will try these cookies based strictly off the name.
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
thanks rhodilwen!! I'm sure you'll like them!!!

Ro, I'll be right back. *dashes into kitchen again and locks door*
Council Member
Send Message
Okay, just hurry up. And no chunky peanut butter!
*rubs hands together conspiratorially* Okay guys, Elfie's gone. Let's hide her pillow!
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
Chunkie peanut butter??? *devours cookie* How can you not like these, Ro??

And all those people are awesome, except for Thranduil, Elfie.

Yeah...we had a ton of fun with the snow...my cousins from Texas who were here hadn't seen snow for four years. O_O So we had to have a snowball fight. Several, actually. All of which I lost.
Image"The Corrupteds are going to wake up and find that they are strong." -Cenor
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Agreed, chunky peanut butter is awesome. *munches another three more cookies*

Yeah, I don't agree that Thranduil is awesome...and I've never seen Doctor Who...but Eomer and Obi Wan are awesome!

I know how your cousins feel, Gem. Although I think I've seen snow more recently then four years. Just not all that much.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*snorts awake* What where who when how? Oh Hi guys.

Ewww chunky! Where's the creamy peanut butter??

We have had snow for several years but it is alway's dry and looks like white sand dunes.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
What? You don't like chunky peanut butter either, Mushu?? O.O I can not believe this.

YESSSS!!!!! Someone who doesn't like Thranduil!!! *fist bumps* (Balalalala) You probably told me that before, but I forgot. Everybody seems to like Thranduil. *sighs*

Yeah...my cos said that Texan snow you couldn't make snowballs out of, anyway. Not because it was dry, like Mushu's, but because you made it into a ball, and it immediately turned to a lump of ice. So snowball fights were painful, and even dangerous. o_o Sometimes I'm really happy I live in VA...

Elfie, these cookies are almost gone...is there anything else to eat?
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Mushu and Ro don't know what they are missing.

Yay!!! *fist bump back* Yeah, I'm pretty sure I did tell you.

Sounds like here...but we rarely get enough snow for anything, snowball fights or otherwise.

I'll make chocolate log, if Elfie doesn't want to cook anymore.
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
Thranduil is slightly creepy and just plain 'ol psycho. Rant over.

Yeah, in Texas we don't see much snow. We might this year though based on our spring and summer. We got a few minutes of snow the other day but that's it. Snow would be fun but I like the warmth. lol!
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
My mom has to drag me in out of the snow. I will literally stay out there for hours on end, just ask her. I can't snowball fight with my sister because she hates snowballs and scaring the chickens out of their wits and they wouldn't make eggs. Dog is too quick, and rabbits are in hutches.

I can make Soft Ginger Cookies!
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Aw...I would snowball fight with you, Mushu, if I was over there...

Yes!!! Make Ginger cookies!!!! Wait. Are they the same thing as Gingersnaps? Because if they are, I know I will totally love them.
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
Snowball fights are awesome!!! Especially when the other person doesn't know you're about to launch one... I'd be happy to join you two if it was at all possible... *sniff*

Okay, but if you make ginger, someone has to make something chocolate, too. I have a serious chocolate craving, and Mareth's mention of a chocolate log just made it worse.

Wishing you all lots of nice, wet, Virginian snow, and people to have snowball fights with!
Council Member
Send Message
High five Cenor! At last I'm not the only one who dislikes chunky PB. Yes! Ill be waiting for chocolate log and ginger cookies! and how do you guys not like Thranduil?! I mean yeah in the movie PJ made him kinda creepy(though hes still awesome) in the book he was so much better. But anyways...what happened to he movie? Aahh Who turned out the lights?! Are we having a blackout? *peeks out window* It must be all that snow. Just look at it all!
Council Member
Send Message
High five Cenor! At last I'm not the only one who dislikes chunky PB. Yes! Ill be waiting for chocolate log and ginger cookies! and how do you guys not like Thranduil?! I mean yeah in the movie PJ made him kinda creepy(though hes still awesome) in the book he was so much better. But anyways...what happened to he movie? Aahh Who turned out the lights?! Are we having a blackout? *peeks out window* It must be all that snow. Just look at it all!
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
*runs out of kitchen* okay guys I'm done cooking!!! Here's the last of the D.A.T.E.O.I.A.C. this plate has chunky the other one has creamy. *Sits down on sleeping bag* HEY!! WHERE'S MY PILLOW???? NOBODY, NOBODY TOUCHES MY PILLOW!!! RRRRRRRROOOOOOOO!!!!! How can you not like Thranduil?? Well, I guess everyone is entitled to there own opinion.

You all are lucky to have snow...
Council Member
Send Message
Hey these are pretty good, Elfie. Eeeek! *sits on Elfie's pillow and tries to cover it up with the blanket* Wait a second...I can't see you, Elfie. It's so dark in here...*shivers* Somebody turn the power back on! And Elfie I know you're creeping around down there and you're gonna try to scare me, but it'll never work 'cause Ranger's don't get scared! Haha! *looks nervously over shoulder*
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I think Thranduil is a elf that I pity. In a fanfic I'm writing with a friend I portray his rigidness as the result of his wife fading into the Halls of Mandos.

*creeps noiselessly around Ro* OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Council Member
Send Message
AAAHHAHAHAHAHAH!! *jumps up from couch and tries to run to the kitchen for a weapon* *trips over unknown person lying on the floor and falls on face*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Muffled cry of pain* Ouch! Ro, why'd you trip over me? *grumbles and makes way to light switch* *flips it on, but nothing happens* A power outage? Rats. *stokes fire then heads out to bring in some more* Good thing we have a big wood pile...
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
@ Cenor that's so sad...*starts to sniffle* poor Thranduil....

Hahaha, that's what you get Ro!! * yanks pillow back* MINE!!! Yeah...I gotta flash light!!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Just realized I previously said the fire was gas logs...changing it to real fire now.

Oh, good. At least somebody thought to bring one...

*Lights torch in fire and places it in a handy torch holder* Well, I reckon I can still make chocolate log...you need heat to melt the marshmallows, butter, chocolate and butterscotch chips and peanut butter, and the fire should work for that. Though I must admit, I've never tried to do it that way before...it will be an interesting new experience. *heads towards kitchen* *bumps hard against something* Ow. Eflie, would you mind if I borrow that flashlight?
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
YAY!!! A power outage!!! *starts singing* "These are a few of my favourite things!" *lights a billion candles and places them strategically around the room* Now we're all supposed to read books by candlelight...
Wait...never mind...we're watching a movie. And movies don't work in power outages. *bawls* Does anyone have a battery operated TV?

Rigidness wasn't Thranduil's main fault, Mushu. Also, we don't know what happened to his wife. There are rumours he murdured her. O.O
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
Of course you can barrow it Mareth!!! *tosses flashlight in general direction sound of voice*

Sorry, Gem. No battery powered tv. Wait! do we still have Wify?? I can't believe I just asked that. But if we do we can stream it to something....I think.....

Ah, *makes startled face* I can't imagine Thranduil murdering his wife....*squeezes eyes shut* nope, can't take it. can't handle it. *curls up into a ball in a corner and rocks back and forth singing the Passing of the Elves.*
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
Elfie, you're a genius!!!!! My compy has 8 hour battery life...it's kinda small, but it will work. *starts searching for HTTYD on Amazon instant video*

There are also rumours that he turns into an orc...
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Picks up the flashlight* Thanks, Elfie!! We always have such fun when the power is out...well, most of the time. Especially if it goes out in a storm. And if friends are over. Good times...

*Voice fades as I head to the kitchen and grab needed supplies*
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
THRANDUIL TURNS INTO AN ORC!!! *squeezes eyes tighter* Deffinetly not handling this well at all. *hugs stuffed Nightfurry closer*
<< First3334353637Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email