Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First3536373839Last >>
Author Topic:
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
*covers ears* OW!! MY ELF EARS THAT HURT!!! *munches more popcorn than I'm stringing.* hehehehe...
Image "We all change when you think about it. We're all different people all through out our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." -- The 11th Doctor
Jedi Knight Elrohir Sparrow
Council Member
Send Message
*rubs ears* Oi that hurt...*shuts up as Mareth gets closer*
"A time may come soon, when none will return. Then there will be need of valour without renown, for none shall remember the deeds that are done in the last defence of your homes. Yet the deeds will not be less valiant because they are unpraised." --Aragorn, Return of the King, pg. 767
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
* Plays recording of footsteps on speaker 1827590433 and recording of Ro's voice on speaker 5786098332* Oi that hurts *Mareth starts creeping towards Elfie*
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Council Member
Send Message
Cenor why are you recording my voice? *makes sure Mareth isn't looking and hangs ornament on tree*
"A time may come soon, when none will return. Then there will be need of valour without renown, for none shall remember the deeds that are done in the last defence of your homes. Yet the deeds will not be less valiant because they are unpraised." --Aragorn, Return of the King, pg. 767
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Notices in peripheral view a small movement near the tree* *Looks quickly in that direction, but no one is there anymore* Hmmm...*crawls behind tree*
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Council Member
Send Message
*holds breath and slowly inches away* *Mareth goes behind tree and I run for the other room and hide inside*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Hears rustling behind me and turns into to see a fleeting glimpse of fabric as someone disappears into the next room* Hm...*follows* *looks around*

[So...I'm rather at a loss of what to do here...?]
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
*sneaks out of pantry with string of popcorn* is the coast clear?? * tip toes over to tree and strings popcorn.*
Image "We all change when you think about it. We're all different people all through out our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." -- The 11th Doctor
Council Member
Send Message
*pulls elvish cloak over self*

[Mareth: just be like "HA! I see you there!" or something. Doesn't really matter ]
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
*crawls out of hiding place and hangs an ornament on the tree* *yawns* I must have fallen asleep!! Has she found anyone yet?
Image"The Corrupteds are going to wake up and find that they are strong." -Cenor
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Hears Gem* No, she hasn't. But she might shortly if you don't stop talking. *peers into a dark corner* *pokes at a suspicious lump* Is that you, Ro?
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
*scurries back to hiding place, snitching some fudge on the way* So, how's everyone's Christmas season going?
Image"The Corrupteds are going to wake up and find that they are strong." -Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Uhhh...where are you looking Mareth? Cause I don't feel anything. Hold on...there's something right here beside me...*leans forward and touches it*AAHAHAHHAHHH!! * runs into other room screaming* THERES SOMETHING WEIRD THAT FEELS LIKE A BODY IN THERE!!!!
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*Plays Dead King's laugh on all speakers* *locates speaker close behind Gem* Great!
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Rolls eyes to the ceiling in exasperation* Ro, that was me.

*Marches around, searching for good hiding places* I guess Christmas season is fine. Not much to it, really. Well, this morning in our teen class we had a white elephant gift exchange, except with food. That was fun. *rummages in a closet* Um...we'll probably be having some good friends over on Tuesday, and they'll spend the night and stay with us for Christmas Eve, then go back that night. I'm pretty excited about that. *crouches to look under the coffee table* Hey, is the movie still going?
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
I liiiiiiive!! Hey, guys! things have been crazy recently but I'm baaack!
*pokes head cautiously out of pillows to see where Mareth is*
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Finding nothing underneath the coffee table, turns to look behind the woodpile* *on impulse, jumps on the cushions piled on the couch to see what happens*
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
Sounds fun, Mareth! I think the movie's off, because we wanted to play hide and seek and decorate the tree instead.
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*feels the crushing weight of Mareth descend* Dooooof!!! *wheezes* You found me! *pushes Mareth off onto the floor*
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
Council Member
Send Message
Awww drat. I should have known that was you sneaking around Mareth. So what should I do now that ive been found? I guess I could decorate.
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
*dives back inside the pantry*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Struggles up from the floor* *holds bruised ribs* Well, I reckon we could cut the chocolate log...and we could put on some Christmas music.

Merry Christmas, by the way!! Out of curiosity, did anyone get a white Christmas? The closest thing I got was some frost on the ground. I should put up pictures of my 'white' Christmas some time...

*Finishes cutting chocolate log* Does somebody have a device from which we could play some music?
Council Member
Send Message
Oh oh oh Ive got a radio! *switches on Christmas music* Nope. No white Christmas for me. Like J said just dead grass. *dramatic sigh* well that's Missouri for ya. Never know what the weather's gonnna do next.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
No White Christmas here...but the snow just had to threaten my going to see the Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies!!

No Christmas music please! *writhes in floor holding head*
Council Member
Send Message
Oh I saw BoCA!! *teardrop* okay well turn off the Christmas music. Hey does anybody else feel like listening to the Sound of Music soundtrack right now?
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Well, I had said Christmas music when it was Christmas Day, Cenor.

I guess you can put it on, since you feel like listening to it, Ro. I know almost all those songs by heart...not on purpose, but it just kind of happened. When I was younger I really despised most of the music and most of the movie.

Oh, I saw BotFA on the 20th.
Council Member
Send Message
Okay. *sticks in cd* *lets play for approximately thirty seconds before taking back out* Nevermind. That's really annoying me right now. Hmm...any suggestions, anybody?
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Um...*looks through CDs on the shelf* How about the HTTYD 2 soundtrack? I watched that movie recently.

*Flops down* I guess I still have three people to find...*sighs and closes eyes* But I'll do that in a minute...

Do you all realize that the power has been out since last year? We've had no power for one month.

Oh, I forgot about the chocolate log...*touches it* Ah, it's just the right temperature. Not to warm, and not frozen solid. *slices it examines it critically* Well, not the prettiest I've ever seen. Hopefully it taste better than it looks. *nibbles a slice*

[Edited on 01/04/2015 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
Council Member
Send Message
Oh oh oh I vite that! *grabs CD and sticks it in* I love soundtracks!
Wow. It has? *checks calendar* wow it has. *flops lightswitch a thousand times* no luck. Maybe we could check the fusebox?
Wow. I guess that chocolate log took a whole month to defrost eh? That must have been some COLD snow. *grabs slice and chose down on it* DELICIOUS!! Great job Mareth!
Council Member
Send Message
Oh oh oh I vite that! *grabs CD and sticks it in* I love soundtracks!
Wow. It has? *checks calendar* wow it has. *flops lightswitch a thousand times* no luck. Maybe we could check the fusebox?
Wow. I guess that chocolate log took a whole month to defrost eh? That must have been some COLD snow. *grabs slice and chose down on it* DELICIOUS!! Great job Mareth!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I'm rather a fan of soundtracks, myself. *hums along with music*

I will laugh so hard if the breaker box has just been turned off this whole time. *goes to check* *returns a bit later* No such luck. This is absurd. *calls power company* They're going to check it out for us. Hopefully we can get some power back.

Yeah...a month to defrost...wow. And I'm glad you like it. *finishes off slice of chocolate log, then wanders off in search of the remaining hidden people*

Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
*Sneaks in with super ninja stealth and tries to swipe the rest of the chocolate log. Unfortunately for me, the power chooses that exact moment to come back on. I run for cover before I am discovered* "Humph. Now hide and seek will be really difficult. Unless..." *Dashes into another room. The power clicks off again*
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
Council Member
Send Message
You go Song! *sees Mareth returning* Unhurt I meant this is a great song! *dances pathetically*
Council Member
Send Message
Ops not unhurt I meant uhhhh
<< First3536373839Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email