Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First3637383940Last >>
Author Topic:
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
*crawls out of cabinet and swipes chocolate log slice and attempts to sneak back.*
Image "We all change when you think about it. We're all different people all through out our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." -- The 11th Doctor
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Spies a bag of chips and pulls it out* Lime tortilla chips!! I didn't know these were in here! *happily munches one* *hears a noise behind me and turns* *can't find anything* Humph. *puts said chips on the snack table in the living room, then goes back to examine the kitchen more closely* Too bad the power went out so fast...
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
*attempts to crawl out of cabinet to reach chips. Hears Mareth coming and ducks back inside*
Image "We all change when you think about it. We're all different people all through out our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." -- The 11th Doctor
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Having the power out is getting boring. *switches the breaker back on* Now I have Wi-Fi again. *smiles contentedly and pulls out Kindle Fire to check CoE* No new messages. *sad face* might as well go see what everyone else is doing. *meanders out of room, attempting to look innocent about the power outage*
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Sees Song come out of the room that has the breaker box in it and is instantly suspicious* Hey, Song...you wouldn't happen to know anything about that power outage, would you? Or the power coming back on? *crosses arms* It all seems very fishy...
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Fishy? Well I am in Ulmo sooo...*smiles at lame attempt at a joke*

Oh, what's this? Chocolate log! *grabs slice and crams into mouth*
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
* crawls back on it of cabinet and into pile of blanks in room*
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
Oh my goodness, Elfie, I LOVE YOUR AVI!!!! *fangirls*

*snatches a piece of chocolate log and runs back to hiding place*
Image"The Corrupteds are going to wake up and find that they are strong." -Cenor
Luriel
Council Member
Send Message
Hi guys! Sorry I'm late for the vitual sleepoveer!
*Grabs a chocolate log piece for herself*
Elen sila lumen omenti elvo.
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*finished building a throne of pillows on the floor and sits down quite comfortably* Hi, Luriel! Welcome! *nibbles from ever present bag of M&Ms* Who still hasn't been found yet?
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
No such thing as late, Luriel! I think you arrived precisely when you meant to. Welcome! *smiles*

Now... to find a comfy spot. *sees Rhodi sitting on pillow throne* That looks perfect! *thinks* I could do a "Ruler of the Land" style...but that takes too much thought. *grabs pillows and builds another throne* *sits down* Ahhh...so comfy. *munches M&Ms*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Rolls eyes at Song* You are terrible at jokes, you know that?

*Spots newbie entering the room* Hello there! Welcome to this...um...sleepover. Though it's really more of a crazy hangout, come to think of it...but then, whoever sleeps at sleepovers anyway?

I think I still have to find Cenor, Elfie, and Gem. This could probably set the record of longest hide-n-seek game ever. *rummages in a closest*

By the way, for anyone who cares to know...Song and I may not be here all that often for a little while...we have internet troubles. I was quite surprised that CoE actually loaded...since it did, this notice may be useless. But it looks like our router is pretty much worn out, which may mean we won't have internet access until we get a new one. Anyways. *munches lime chips*
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks Onesie!! * peeks out of pantry* Hello Luriel!! Welcome, would love to stay and chat but...well you see....looks around nervously* *whispers* I'm bidding from Mareth! *crawls back in cabinet*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Comes out of said closet and looks around* *rubs chin thoughtfully* I feel like I've been over the whole house many times...but I'm obviously missing more than one spot...*wanders over to laundry room and looks into both the washer and dryer, then in the laundry baskets*

[Edited on 01/14/2015 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
Jedi Knight Elrohir Sparrow
Council Member
Send Message
*GIANT GASP* LIME CHIPS!!!!! *grabs bag* Deee-licious! *looks around for place to sit* *shrugs* *joins Rhodilwen on her pillow throne*
"A time may come soon, when none will return. Then there will be need of valour without renown, for none shall remember the deeds that are done in the last defence of your homes. Yet the deeds will not be less valiant because they are unpraised." --Aragorn, Return of the King, pg. 767
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*Wakes up and discovers that I haven't been discovered* *Finds slamming door sound on google and plays it on speaker behind Mareth*
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
*wakes up with a yawn and pokes head out of window seat* Hey, Luriel!! Nice to have you here! *ducks back into window seat as Mareth turns around*
Image"The Corrupteds are going to wake up and find that they are strong." -Cenor
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
This is ridiculous. *goes into a random bedroom and looks in every possible hiding place*
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
*crawls out of pantry and steels lime chips from Ro* Thanks Ro! * munches happily*
Council Member
Send Message
HEY ELFIE GIVE THOSE BACK OR I WILL PERSONALLY DRAG YOU OUT OF THERE AND WRESTLE THEM FROM YOUR LITTLE THIEVING HANDS!!!!!*flings open kitchen door and looks around wildly*
"A time may come soon, when none will return. Then there will be need of valour without renown, for none shall remember the deeds that are done in the last defence of your homes. Yet the deeds will not be less valiant because they are unpraised." --Aragorn, Return of the King, pg. 767
Council Member
Send Message
HEY ELFIE GIVE THOSE BACK OR I WILL PERSONALLY DRAG YOU OUT OF THERE AND WRESTLE THEM FROM YOUR LITTLE THIEVING HANDS!!!!!*flings open kitchen door and looks around wildly*
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
*sits unconcerned in recently made pillow fort* HA!! I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY!!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Sneaks up behind the yelling Elfie and drops a pillow on her head* At last I found you!! Of course, it took you yelling loud enough to wake the dead for that, but still. Now I just need to find Gem and Cenor, right? *tosses a new bag off lime chips into Elfie's pillow fort, then heads off to look for the other two elusive hiders*

Council Member
Send Message
WATCH ME!! *doesn't realize Mareth brought more* *dives into pillow fort and tackles Elfie* GIVE THEM BACK!!
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message

Oh darn it! *wrestles with Ro* OH NO YOU DONT!!! *tosses To out of pillow fort*
Council Member
Send Message
Ahhh!! *dives out of fort and grabs chips* Yessss!!! The Precious is oursss!!!
Council Member
Send Message
Ahhh!! *dives out of fort and grabs chips* Yessss!!! The Precious is oursss!!!
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
*throws pillow and knocks chips out of hand and catches them* HAHAHAHAh!!!!! VICTORY IS MINE!!!
Council Member
Send Message
*grAbs chips and crunches them on floor* IF I CANT HAVE THEM YOU CANT EITHER!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Walks back into living room, facing a scene of vast destruction* Okay, that's enough. This is just getting ridiculous. *takes crunched chips away*

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm getting bored with hide and seek. I've searched almost everywhere in this house. Well, I guess there's probably some spaces I haven't been to yet...and there's probably an attic around here somewhere. *goes off in search of any other closets, cubbyholes, or other hiding spaces*

[Edited on 02/02/2015 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
Council Member
Send Message
NOOOOOOOO!!!! *takes out bag of Doritos* At least I brought my comfort food along.
I agree with Mareth. This is boring now. Let's do something fun! Hey, is it still blizzarding outside?
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
I hope not! I really really dislike the cold! *rebuilds pillow throne that has suffered damage from the Great Chip Fight* There! All better. *sits back down* So, now what?
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
Council Member
Send Message
Oops. Sorry Rhodi.
I vote we all have a dance party!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
It doesn't exactly help that both Cenor and Gem have virtually disappeared from this thread. :/

Um...okay...but I won't necessarily like the music choices, since my family has kind of...different music standards. Maybe we could dance to LotR music? Or other soundtracks? *munches a stray lime chip*
Council Member
Send Message
YESSSSSS!!! *pops in LoTR soundtrack* BILBOS PARTY MUSIC!!!
<< First3637383940Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email