Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First3839404142Last >>
Author Topic:
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, they are. But they are so good! I would much rather watch the extended than non-extended, personally.

Before you came along, we had been watching How To Train Your Dragon 1. But then we lost power and ended up playing hide and seek instead.

It looks like we also have some Jane Austen movies...what do you feel in the mood for?

By the way, what would you like to be called here? Do you have a nickname? Cupcake? Or something else? Just curious.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
LET'S WATCH DOCTOR WHO!!! *clears throat* sorry, fangirl moment there. Whatever you guys wanna watch is fine with me.

Btw, I'm so sorry I disappeared for a long time there and Thank you Cenor for the compliment!
Image "We all change when you think about it. We're all different people all through out our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." -- The 11th Doctor
autistic cupcake
Council Member
Send Message
I've never seen any Jane Austen movies So we can watch one of those. Your pick
What herb heals all wounds? Thyme! Be excellent to each other, and party on dudes! Sprinkles are for winners
Jedi Knight Elrohir Sparrow
Council Member
Send Message
Welcome, Cupcake! *looks around to see if anyone picked up on
my Heroes Of Olympus reference*
I'm fine with watching whatever. I probably won't even be paying attention though so--Hey! Elfie stop stealing my lime chips!!

[Edited on 02/23/2015 by Jedi Knight Elrohir Sparrow]
"A time may come soon, when none will return. Then there will be need of valour without renown, for none shall remember the deeds that are done in the last defence of your homes. Yet the deeds will not be less valiant because they are unpraised." --Aragorn, Return of the King, pg. 767
autistic cupcake
Council Member
Send Message
come on everyone I think Mareth is about to pop in a movie. *gets comfortable on my sleeping bad*
What herb heals all wounds? Thyme! Be excellent to each other, and party on dudes! Sprinkles are for winners
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
Whatever's fine with me, too. *settles back onto pillow pile* Do you want any M&Ms, cupcake?

*whispers* Elfy, we can watch some Doctor Who later!
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
autistic cupcake
Council Member
Send Message
yummm m&ms thank you very much.

care for a cupcake? I have a ton to share. I don't even like cupcakes. I just like how they look
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Well, let's see...there's Emma, Sense and Sensibility, Pride and Prejudice...how about we start with Emma? *takes it off the shelf and waits to see if there are any objections*

I would necessarily mind Doctor Who, but as I've never seen it in real life, all the references and such would be just a little lost on me.

If you have a chocolate chocolate chip cupcake with only a very little icing, I would like one, Cupcake.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
autistic cupcake
Council Member
Send Message
*produces said cupcake for Mareth* here you go, its still warm even.

*the title screen for Emma appears on the tv screen* Everyone ready? *presses play*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you! *takes a bite* This is delicious!

*Snuggles down in pillow and blanket nest* I can't even remember how the movie starts.
autistic cupcake
Council Member
Send Message
a girl named Emma comes onto the screen "hello, I'm Emma this is my movie"

*whispers this is a strange movie*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
It gets better, don't worry.

It would be helpful if I had a few people in here that knew the movie better than I do.
autistic cupcake
Council Member
Send Message
Maybe this wasn't the best chose of movie. Well we will keep it on for back ground notice and do something else fun.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah, I think maybe a movie we all know would have been a better idea...

We could always watch a different movie. Or we could play a game. Or we could eat food. Or...something.
autistic cupcake
Council Member
Send Message
All of those things sound fun. We could play a game?
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
That sounds good to me. *Looks at game shelf* Well, there's Twister. And Apples to Apples. And Uno. And...other games. What do you want to play?
autistic cupcake
Council Member
Send Message
have you ever played dominoes? It really fun, used to play when I was little with my grandparents.
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
Food is good. I don't know that I've ever seen Emma. I've seen most of the other Jane Austen movies.
I don't know how to play dominoes. I've always wanted to learn though!
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
autistic cupcake
Council Member
Send Message
its a little bit like uno i a way. I don't remember all the rules since I haven't played in forever. Some people might say its an old person's game but I like it. Simple rules but to actually win it takes luck so anyone can win.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I love dominoes! I've only ever learned the simple game, though, and none of those other variations. I think it would be fun to play virtual dominoes.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*Wakes up* I know a little bit about dominoes...wish we had some virtual dominoes...I play it occasionally with my Nana.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
autistic cupcake
Council Member
Send Message
though almost impossible to type. :/
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Well I dunno...

[5/4] How's that?

[oooo/ooo]

I think we would need a overseer of the game to keep track of who has what.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Council Member
Send Message
I personally think dominoes would be too hard to play on here. *Sighs* I'm guessing nobody got my reference...
Anyways, I like food! Oh and I LOVE cupcakes! I'm open for anything!
Well I gotta cut this short. About to watch the Tenth Doctor regenerate...*sniffles* *runs out of room sobbing*
"A time may come soon, when none will return. Then there will be need of valour without renown, for none shall remember the deeds that are done in the last defence of your homes. Yet the deeds will not be less valiant because they are unpraised." --Aragorn, Return of the King, pg. 767
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
*walks in from kitchen* Sorry for disappearing. I kinda got...sidetracked. Yeah *rubs back of neck* too much sugar....
Sorry Ro, I don't think anyone did...I've played Dominoes once like years ago, so I have no idea how to play.
Image "We all change when you think about it. We're all different people all through out our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." -- The 11th Doctor
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Stretches and opens one eye* Sorry, guess I drifted off. I've been getting tired a lot earlier than I used too. What has happened to my inner nightowl?

Come to think of it, it might be a bit difficult to play virtual dominoes...but if everyone wants to try, I don't see any reason why we should attempt it. Where there's a will, there's a way, as they always say.

elfmaiden77
Council Member
Send Message
Yess! i love dominoes! Can I join? But, I agree virtual dominoes could be a bit difficult....
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Welcome to the sleepover, elfmaiden!

So, perhaps we should take a vote to see who thinks we can play virtual dominoes and who thinks we should try something else.
autistic cupcake
Council Member
Send Message
I think that would be incredibly hard
Council Member
Send Message
I vote thumbs down. And haha Mareth where there's a WILL there's a way. Get it? Rangers Apprentice? Hehe sounds like something Halt would say...or maybe not. He's kinda unpredictable. But anyways, uh...yeah.

[Edited on 03/04/2015 by Jedi Knight Elrohir Sparrow]
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
LOL Ro!

I vote yes!
elfmaiden77
Council Member
Send Message
Nice, Ro. I a little unsure if this will work. I'm more for a movie!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Um...haha. Actually, more like something Horace would say, in one of is trying-to-be-clever-and-failing moments. Maybe? I don't know.

Well, it would appear you are outnumbered, Cenor. Would you be fine with a movie or a different game, maybe? But we should try to figure out dominoes sometime...maybe a future thread in the games?

Would more people like to watch a movie or play a game?
Council Member
Send Message
Haha yes! That is SO what Horace would say. Then Will and Halt would just stare at him. Will might crack a smile.
I'm good with either one.
elfmaiden77
Council Member
Send Message
Halt would raise an eyebrow. Does anyone like musicals? Anything Rodgers and Hammersteins I love! Oklahoma! or Sound of Music...
<< First3839404142Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email