Luriel
Council Member
Send Message
*runs into the room* "THEY'RE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO ISENGARD!"
Elen sila lumen omenti elvo.
Jedi Knight Elrohir Sparrow
Council Member
Send Message
*tosses Mareth Lightning Thief book* Here you go, you can read it instead. I thought the movie was okay, but the book was ten times better. So, who votes for the awesomest demigod hero ever and who votes for old fashioned lady singing opera in the forest?
Sorry, I think I'm kinda biased.
"A time may come soon, when none will return. Then there will be need of valour without renown, for none shall remember the deeds that are done in the last defence of your homes. Yet the deeds will not be less valiant because they are unpraised." --Aragorn, Return of the King, pg. 767
elfmaiden77
Council Member
Send Message
lol Ro. Wow. Personally I vote for the opera-lady, because I didn't actually really like the PJ movies.
Yes, Mareth, read the books!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Welcome, Luriel! Nice to have you! Make yourself at home.

Oh, I've already read the books. I just meant that I didn't think the movies look promising from the trailers.

*Munches a poptart* I vote for opera-lady as well, but seriously, whatever you all want. I've seen the opera-lady movie too many times to count.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*steals a poptart* Hi, Luriel!!
I don't care what we watch as long as I can eat from this giant bowl of popcorn I have made. *settles down in chair and tries to look over heaps of wonderful buttery popcorn at the tv*
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
*catches poptarts* sorry I've been away. Haven't been feeling that well. *steels popcorn from rhodilwen*
Image "We all change when you think about it. We're all different people all through out our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." -- The 11th Doctor
Council Member
Send Message
Nooo Elfie! Don't you get sick on us!!
Okay, we can watch opera lady if you guys want. I didn't really like the PJ movies, either. To mortals, I'm sure they were wonderful, though...
"A time may come soon, when none will return. Then there will be need of valour without renown, for none shall remember the deeds that are done in the last defence of your homes. Yet the deeds will not be less valiant because they are unpraised." --Aragorn, Return of the King, pg. 767
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Happy Star Wars Day, everyone! May the fourth be with you! Here is a great Star Wars medley, if you care to watch it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtQb2axKpuw It's by Peter Hollens and Lindsey Sterling. You guys have probably seen it before...

*Pushes the play button to start the movie again* I don't remember where we were.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Council Member
Send Message
Haha neither do I. Yeah, I've seen the Star Wars thing before, but thanks for the joy of watching it again!
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
Lol that was an awesome video!!!
Image "We all change when you think about it. We're all different people all through out our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." -- The 11th Doctor
Council Member
Send Message
Wow. Nobody's been on here in a long time. O_o
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Hi everybody (Dr Nick voice)

So how are we all? Why is everyone so quiet?
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*Opens eye*

Ummm...because we are quiet sleepers?
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Council Member
Send Message
Not anymore! WAKE UUUPPPP EVERYBODDYYYY!!- *tackles mound of pillows and blankets on couch that looks suspiciously like a person*
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
*grabs overstuffed pillow and hits Ro really hard in the head* HHHEEEEYYYY!!!! I'm not sleeping just listening to the movie that's all. RO DON"T YOU DARE TACKLE ME AGAIN!!!!
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
*Walks in nervously.*

Hey, can I join?

"I am burdened with glorious purpose"

ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
Of course you can Arrow!!! Welcome!! I'm Elfie. Hey does any one want to help me bake Lembas bread??
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
OK! * jumps in, and tosses 4 bags of marshmallows at everyone*

Sure Elfie, What do I need to do?

Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Ooh! Ooh! I know! Pick me!

We go into the kitchen!!
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Ok, one moment! *grabs bag, and dumps a huge number of random CD's on the floor.* here is music, feel free to fight over them!! *runs after Elfie and Cenor into the kitchen*

ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
*from the kitchen* Okay, we need lemon extract, flour, sugar...where is that recipe??? *leans out of kitchen door way* RO WHERE DID YOU PUT THE LEMBAS BREAD RECIPE????!?!?!??
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
*I run and get the things* HERE!!

elfmaiden77
Council Member
Send Message
*Awkwardly intrudes* I have my own recipe if you really want it, but it kindof makes lembas biscuits.....
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
*Runs up and hugs elfmaiden.* Sure!! we'll try it!!! and Welcome!!

Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I think the oven is broken...
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
Broken??? Let me see. *crawls behind oven* Um....can some one bring me a flashlight its dark back here. *puts hand on something sticky* Ew, what was that???
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Um, old melted chocolate. *hands flashlight and cleaning tools.*

Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Wakes up rolls onto the floor, hugging my elephant pillow pet and resting my chin on it*

Elfmaiden, one of my sisters and I once made lembas...we ended up calling them sconecuits, because the texture was somewhere between a scone and a biscuit.

*Sifts through CDs and finds a copy of The Two Towers soundtrack* *pops it into a nearby laptop and hits play*

So, how's everyone been?
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
I'm fine, how are you? I noticed the pillow fight has been abandoned, any reason?

Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I'm fantastic. And no reason, other than that I keep forgetting to post there...and I'm running out of creativity... :/

*Pulls out a few leftover pieces of chocolate log and offers one to flyingarrow* Want some? *munches a piece*

What were we doing here, anyway?

[Edited on 07/07/2015 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
*attacks Mareth, grabbing at the chocolate.* mineminemine!!! give it give it give it! *runs away with chocolate.

ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
*crawls out from under oven cleaning hands with paper towel* *pokes head out of kitchen door* Hi Mareth!!! I think we were gonna watch a movie orsomething, I don't remember. And Cenor Arrow and where mAking Lembas bread.
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
*returns* hey, did someone say movie?? *hold up The Battle of Five Armies.* how about this one?! *sits on couch and pulls out paper.* ok, but first, i have a dare for those who like adventure!!!!

Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Chases after Arrow* It's not just chocolate. It's rice crispy treat rolled up with chocolate and butterscotch chips. *pulls out a chocolate bar and tosses it to Arrow* There you go.

Hey, Elfie! Nice to see you again! How's that lembas coming?
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
Well, we thought the oven was broken, but it was just unplugged so it hasn't actually started going yet...

Oh! Oh OH!!! Let's watch BoFA!!!
<< First3940414243
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email