Register

Author Topic:
Celeb_Alda_Jesus_freak
Council Member
Send Message
Post LoTR Cards
on: February 23, 2008 06:38
Hellloooo out there,

I'm Celeb_Alda_Jesus_freak. I have a misprinted LoTR card. It is a Possesion/Mount and the animal is Brego, and its an unusual card. The top black part is missing on my card and I was wondering if anyone had an estimate on how much this particular card would cost?

Besides that does anyone happen to have anything about LoTR cards that they would enjoy discussing?
Aegor
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
Post RE: LoTR Cards
on: February 28, 2008 05:32
Are you referring to Decipher's TCG? I've never had any problems with their cards but misprints are possible. I don't think Brego would cost much, depends from which edition it is. You can probably pick it up on cobracards for a dollar or two.
Celeb_Alda_Jesus_freak
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 05, 2008 06:31
Who Or what is Deciphers TCG? I've only been collecting for a few years now so I really have no idea what your talking about there. And how do I tell from what edition he is? And the site would be www.cobracards.com correct?
Thank you for replying. But if you could explain a few of these things that would be even better.

Celeb
Aegor
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: March 06, 2008 04:06
Decipher is the company that made the official LotR Trading Card Game. You should click their web site here: http://decipher.fanhq.com/ and then select Lord of the Rings TCG > Card List > to see if those are the cards that you have. If not then I can't really help you here since this is the only LotR card game I'm familiar with.
Celeb_Alda_Jesus_freak
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 06, 2008 01:41
Yes. My cards are the ones your'e talking about.
Sairalindë_Táralóm
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 21, 2009 01:48
I have a question. I've got an offer for an entire collection of LOTR cards for $300. Does anyone think it's a good deal?
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email