Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
SarumanTheWise
Council Member
Send Message
Post Tolkien-inspired Music
on: July 24, 2008 07:18
okay, i have a music project called "Saruman the Wise" where i sing (as Saruman) about Lord of the Rings stuff.

www.myspace.com/sarumanthewisemusic

i have another one thats not directly based off LOTR but its kinda influenced by it, ORCuMentARY

www.myspace.com/orcumentary

feedback would be greatly appreciated!

----------------------
Moderator-edited for thread name. Everyone composing/playing/singing Tolkien-themed music, feel free to join the discussion and link your work. For JRRT-inspired music videos, please go to its own thread.
- Noleme

[Edited on 1/3/2012 by ~nólemë~]
SarumanTheWise
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Tolkien-inspired Music
on: December 12, 2008 07:02
i noticed quite a few people looked at this topic, but not alot of feedback. please let me know what you think of the music!
Erucenindë
Head Of Oromë
Send Message
on: December 15, 2008 12:07
interesting and simple. but, it sounds like you're tryin to make your voice deeper than you can get it, and it sounds kinda weird....maybe you did that on purpose? :dizzy:

Keep up the good work.
SarumanTheWise
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 30, 2009 08:20
interesting and simple. but, it sounds like you're tryin to make your voice deeper than you can get it, and it sounds kinda weird....maybe you did that on purpose? :dizzy:

Keep up the good work.

yeah, originally i did Saruman the Wise to parody Christopher Lee's portrayal of Saruman, but i think it went beyond parody lol

and yes my voice is absurdly low on purpose. thanks for listening!

i haven't done much new with Saruman lately, but if you go here

www.myspace.com/orcumentary

i have a bunch of new songs and i am gearing up to release my first full length album!
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email