Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
starofdunedain
Council Member
Send Message
Post Embarassing flubs?
on: December 17, 2008 05:29
One of the most embarassing things I did was walk into my math class early when I first started junior high. The previous class was still having lessons. :blush:

Anyone ever done something embarassing like this? I can't be the only one can I?

Erucenindë
Head Of Oromë
Send Message
Post RE: Embarassing flubs?
on: December 17, 2008 06:02
welll, i've had lots, but one time we went to where my G-ma teached, and i thought i saw her, and yelled (and even ran toward) "NANA!" and it ended up not being her...:blush:

that's all i can remember right now.
tpkyteroo
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2009 06:51
I once tried to balance my checkbook by using the Quadratic Formula. I still laugh at that. I've also used division and multiplication instead of adding and subtracting and was off by over $8,000.
Loslote
Mother Goose of Vána & CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: July 19, 2009 04:03
Once, when I was walking up to give a speech, I looked back for one second and ran into a garbage can. :blush:
Caden
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 29, 2011 01:52
I was playing Volleyball and I couldn't serve the ball over the net. I tried and tried but it kept going UP instead of OUT, lol. Everyone was patient, though, and gave me extra tries until I got it.
Amme_Lirulin
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: Embarassing flubs?
on: September 06, 2012 01:07
I'm a klutz, so I frequently trip over things, etc. One of the most embarrassing things that's ever happened to me was tripping over someone's backpack and landing with my chin on the knees of a boy who I had a major crush on. Thank goodness I've learned to laugh at myself, otherwise I would spend a lot of my time miserable.
Image ~,~'~@ All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you.@~'~,~
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 06, 2012 11:18
Well, I have recalled saying something I dumb, while chatting with a girl that I use to like, and she took offense! Lol, thankfully, I was able to recover swiftly with a backup comment
Lindarielwen, I hope that wherever you are it is incredible and filled with all the things that you love. Looking forward to our next meeting.
GotPrecious
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 06, 2012 11:40
Well, once I was acting like an idiot with JMB, (as we often do) and we were outside. Some guy was walking by us walking his dog, and he just stared for a second, confused. I tried to cover it up a bit, but it was too late lol.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 07, 2012 12:16
Cover what up? lol i'm confused too
Lindarielwen, I hope that wherever you are it is incredible and filled with all the things that you love. Looking forward to our next meeting.
Leoflic_Nightleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 07, 2012 02:06
Heehee
GotPrecious
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 07, 2012 04:15
LegolasXXXXX, to cover up what I was doing. Lets just say we were laughing maniacally. I'm not gonna go into details...
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
JMBaggins
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 07, 2012 04:35
Oh yes, GP, that was fun...

My family's been watching a lot of old home videos lately and virtually everything I do is embarrassing. I was an awkward child lol, awkward beyond belief (as GP so kindly puts it)
Image"Our God is a Lord of angels and of men... and of elves." -J.R.R. Tolkien
GotPrecious
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 07, 2012 10:37
^ Sorry, but it's true. lol Especially those videos of you dancing in Church.. *sniggers*
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 11, 2012 12:39
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL awww, no details? HAHAHAHA
GotPrecious
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2012 04:54
^ haha, uh, no.
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2012 11:08
very discreet
GotPrecious
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2012 03:23
Oh yes. It's classified information.
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 18, 2012 06:47
*classified* files D2-D3

Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 27, 2012 03:19
I was playing Volleyball and I couldn't serve the ball over the net. I tried and tried but it kept going UP instead of OUT, lol. Everyone was patient, though, and gave me extra tries until I got it.
Wow, Caden that sounds exactly like me! But I'm just plain horrid at Volleyball.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 27, 2012 07:25
I still can't serve over the net unless I'm inside the court.
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
Nessa Sindanarie
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 28, 2012 12:59
i have had lots of embarrassing moments, but my favourite one was when me and Itarilde and Larien were walking down the road to the beach being weirdos (no surprises there) and Larien started dancing around and so did we and she realised the car she just ran past shouting at had a person in it
and then we spun around on the beach until we couldnt stand up anymore when we found that a group of people up on the sand dunes were watching us and pointing and laughing the whole time.
good times! lol
''I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve!'' - Bilbo Baggins of Bag End
Lyna
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2013 02:34
Weeeeeeell.. ok, here goes. I was at a Chinese restaurant with family. I picked up the soy sauce bottle and gave it a big shake, to make sure it was mixed up properly. I always did that. Problem was, I normally did it at home. At home, the lid does not have a 2-sided spout. Yes, it's true. Soy sauce went flying alllllll over the place.. but mostly all over me!

Lol, needless to say, I no longer feel the need to shake any form of soy sauce- lid or no lid!!
True joy, is found at the Master’s feet.
dwellerofthewest
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2013 09:32
I hate it when I say something like
I like lotr
For example and it turns up being
Like lotr me
Yoda talk or something like that
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 24, 2013 08:52
One of my most embarrassing moments was probably last night at gymnastics! I was doing my tuck jumps on the beam and my foot slipped. I fell, scraping the whole back of my leg and landing on the beam on my stomach! My leg has a huge scrape on it now! It didn't hurt when it happened, but it does now! I can hardly move it! Those beams are hard! They are like sandpaper and they have to be tough because you are jumping, walking, etc. on them.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 24, 2013 08:52
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
P7 leaver's play, I was the only one on stage, in front of the curtains, and once I'd said my bit, I couldn't find the gap in the curtains! It was soo embarrassing! I was standing there rummaging for about ten second while my face turned bright red and I could hear people laughing. I had been ok in the most recent practices, and I had checked where the top of the gap was before I went on stage, but that didn't help me. Though I was assured that the audience likes that sort of thing.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, goodness, well, about a month or so ago in Earth Science, i heard two girls talking about a movie or something, and I wasn;t paying much attention, and then i heard one of them say "Maxie", which is my CoE nickname and something Im used to responding to. So, like an idiot, I turned around and said, "What?" :O

Oh, and the other day, I mailed a letter to Mareth. Or at least, I tried. the letter showed back up in my own mailbox today. I forgot to put a stamp on it.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email