Register

Author Topic:
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Post Orc Weapons
on: February 24, 2009 09:25
Hi all,
I have been working on my film for a long time now, I have just finished the script and got my website up and running. My latest project for my film is Orc weapons I made them out of MDF, cut em out with a jig-saw, plained the blade so it looks sharper....next I painted them, I did washes and dry brushes ect untill I got them just right, check out the pics below.

Any good? :rolling:

[Edited on 24/2/2009 by Aragorn16Estel]

[Edited on 21/6/2011 by ~nólemë~]
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. - Psalm 23
arvanion898
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Orc Weapons
on: February 24, 2009 03:45
Not bad at all... I'd like to get my hands on one of those.
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2009 07:28
Thanks!
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. - Psalm 23
Merides
Humor Admin
Send Message
on: February 25, 2009 02:04
Ex-TREME-ly realistic. Great job. They are quite scary-looking. :evil:
drspin98
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 26, 2009 04:55
VERY nice! I really like how they look "weathered/beat-up/orc-like"!
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2009 09:09
Thanks u guys!
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email