Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Lothara
Council Member
Send Message
Post Criminal Minds
on: August 20, 2009 09:17
Is anyone here a fan of the TV show, Criminal Minds, out there besides Caitlynn (a new member to CoE) and myself? If so, here is the place to chat about Criminal Minds and the BAU team
I wish I lived in Middle Earth, I wish I was a Timelord, I wish I attended Hogwarts, but I must always remember, I am a Ranger's Apprentice.
AslansElf
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Criminal Minds
on: August 23, 2009 03:54
well Ive never heard of the show, but I have a criminal mind! *doesnt think he'll ever be a mod now*
Astalder
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 25, 2009 12:36
*Squeeeeee* I LOVE Criminal Minds!!! I got hooked on it only about a month ago, and I've been addicted ever since! :love:
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
on: December 27, 2009 09:47
I have to confess I'm a big fan. I even watch the reruns
It's one of the few TV series I watch on a regular basis.
Lothara
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 27, 2009 10:00
hee hee Right along with you Eomer! I have the seasons of it on DVD, and my family and I will have marathons of it occasionally . I've been hooked on it since it first came out
Poor Hotchner!!!
I wish I lived in Middle Earth, I wish I was a Timelord, I wish I attended Hogwarts, but I must always remember, I am a Ranger's Apprentice.
yesitsjess26
Council Member
Send Message
No one has posted in this thread for a while, but I recently got hooked on this show. I'm on thefourth season.
Reid is my favorite character <3 What about any one else?

[Edited on 04/02/2015 by yesitsjess26]
Come to the dark side and join the
we have cookies! :hugs:
Leoflic_Nightleaf
Council Member
Send Message
It's pretty good. I've watched 12 episodes of the first season. I'm just too busy to really get into any shows, at the moment. (Reid is my favorite character as well, Jess. )
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I love Dr. Reid as well.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I will add my name to the list of Dr. Reid fans. I also love Baby Girl...I love the way she dresses...what the heck is her name?

But I stopped watching the show. The last episode I watched, the victim was tied in a chair with her mouth forced open and her teeth were getting pulled out..sorry, Maxie...that did it for me...I had enough of the brutality of that show.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
yesitsjess26
Council Member
Send Message
I'm glad to be surrounded by fellow Reid-lovers! My sister is partial to Morgan, and none of my friends watch the show so there's no one to fangirl with Baby Girl's name is Penelope Garcia, by the way, and I agree her style is awesome!
It can be pretty graphic, but I watch it since they tend to leave out most of the gore. Otherwise, I don't think I could watch it. :/

[Edited on 04/02/2015 by yesitsjess26]
yesitsjess26
Council Member
Send Message
Hello again! I watched Mr. Scratch this last week and LOVED IT. My family, on the other hand, completely disagreed.
Opinions?
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email