Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First7891011
Author Topic:
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
lol. everyone in my school always asks me how tall I am and I forget every time so I end up making it up. It's always somewhere around 5'5'' but it trails off from there...hehehe
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
he he. yeah i am 10'3" lol. that would be weird!
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Well then, Legolas, you are taller than me!!! Not fair! I feel everyone is taller than me. (I'm 5'4" And it kinda stinks being short because if you put on weight, even a little bit, it shows far more than someone who is taller! My sister is taller than me, and she is heavier than me but it doesn't look a bit like that because being short means its super easy to look fat

So I've been running track to lose weight (but I'd rather call it 'gaining muscle' because I am actually not overweight for my age-it just looks like it). And I've been trying to eat healthier too, and its working a bit
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, and you are doing fabulous. Im trying to do the same, but I have issues which cause me to bake stuff every time im bored, so...
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
I'm a little short of 5'1. (I just need half an inch more!)
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
<< First7891011
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email