Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Haldir_March_Warden
Council Member
Send Message
Post costume
on: April 04, 2010 07:02
can anyone find and post any site on how to make an easy and affordable but realistic looking elrond costume?
BerethEdhellen
RPG Moderator & Mistress of the Sea
Send Message
Post RE: costume
on: April 06, 2010 07:20
Haldir_March_Warden

Just a heads up..........

Since you did not wait for me to move your original post from the RPG forum to here but posted a new request on your own here, I have deleted your original post from the RPG forum.
Life is good! Live it to the fullest. Love well those near and dear. "You cannot step into the same river twice, for the waters are ever flowing on ....." Heraclitus I Aear cân ven na mar
LinweSingollo
Movies & Casting Mod, Resident Hobbit & Frodo's Footstool
Send Message
on: April 07, 2010 09:49
If you're planning on making a costume, you'd probably have better luck posting this in the Creations Forum, Haldir.
"To the Hobbits. May they outlast the Sarumans and see spring again in the trees." J.R.R. Tolkien
Dolwen
Store Admin & Head Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
on: April 09, 2010 06:20
You might want to check out this site here. I used stuff from this site years ago to make LotR costumes for my kids, nieces and nephew for Halloween. Some great info there.
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 28, 2010 10:48
Yeah allycatscratch is a great site, but when it comes to making costumes, for me (being the producer of a fan film) I make them, not from PJ's lotr, but from The book and from my own perception of the characators. But I have to say Pj's elrond costume is perfect.

If you want some Photos of the film elrond try here:

http://www.warofthering.net/gallery/galleries/

-Chris
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. - Psalm 23
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email