Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Nifredil
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: A King
on: October 28, 2012 05:02
I don't want to seem impatient, but - who's next?
We still remember, we who dwell In this far land, beneath the trees The starlight on the Western seas...
In the Realm of Ulmo
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: October 29, 2012 12:50
I believe I am...I'll poke Ohtariel to get her going. In the meantime, I plan on posting tonight.
"There is no such thing as a geek, just those who love things the rest of humanity finds weird."
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: October 29, 2012 01:24
Sorry for the double post, but let's take the next post back to Minas Tirith, debate the attack on Tolech-en-Ernil VERY briefly, and then move ahead to the coronation. I'm sure we are all sick of writing about one day at a time. Matthias will be out of the picture for a while so we don't need to worry about him.

Eruce, did you want to post for Eira soon? It's been a while since we've heard from you!
"There is no such thing as a geek, just those who love things the rest of humanity finds weird."
Nifredil
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 23, 2012 04:04
Has anyone heard from Fennuir lately? I have been unable to reach him. I believe we could have his post as well before returning to Minas Tirith and moving forward. If we don't have Aeron, we are stalled.
We still remember, we who dwell In this far land, beneath the trees The starlight on the Western seas...
In the Realm of Ulmo
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: November 25, 2012 01:09
I'll try to contact him, but we may need to cover Aeron until his return. If he no longer wishes to be a part of it, I do have another alternative in mind.
Fennuir
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 20, 2013 02:46
Sorry folks. The setup of our new home is different and my office isn't part of the den so I tend to spend little very time at my computer. I've been dealing with a sleep disorder for 10 months and needless to say I haven't kept up with things very well. We've had some success so I'll read through everything I've missed and post something fairly soon. Thanks for the kick in the butt Ohtariel.

Aerlinel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2013 09:52
Hey...I am kinda new in this place and this looked very interesting. Is there any place left for me?
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: February 04, 2013 08:57
Welcome back, Fenn!

Hi Aerlinel! This thread is a little stalled at the moment, but I'm certain there could be a place for you.
Aerlinel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2013 12:49
I understand if there is no place just...trying to find an rpg I guess. Being new isn't easy.
BerethEdhellen
RPG Moderator & Mistress of the Sea
Send Message
on: February 05, 2013 10:00
Aerlinel,

Everyone here was new once. There is always a welcome for newbies in any of the forums but Dinen is correct. This particular RPG has been quiet for a long time. Check out the other RPGs in the OOC or the TR forums and see if there is any other one you might be interested in. Or, read all the Rules&Regs about playing and perhaps come up with an idea of your own you could enter here in OOC and see if anyone is interested in your idea.

Meanwhile, welcome and carry on!
BerethEdhellen, RPG Moderator
Life is good! Live it to the fullest. Love well those near and dear. "You cannot step into the same river twice, for the waters are ever flowing on ....." Heraclitus I Aear cân ven na mar
Fennuir
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2013 03:01
Welcome Aerlinel.

I had an accident with my table saw and have been unable to type for nearly 4 weeks. I've just started typing with 2 hands again and I do plan to do something.

I was wondering if one of the villagers had gone south to get help and came back with about 15 men on horse back. Would that be viable? The main characters will need to get back to Minus Tirith for the crowning. These southerners could have some insight into what's going on and suspicions of their own. Their info could be important.
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: March 12, 2013 10:57
Yikes, I hope you're doing well, Fenn.

That is very viable. There were plenty of farms between Ithilien and Minas Tirith, I'm sure. Feel free to have a little bit of freedom here. Things have been moving awfully quickly, and perhaps there could even be news that Adrienne had left the city. Just a thought!
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email