Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1718192021Last >>
Author Topic:
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
A dead-- s--rd, a hea-in- hand, a -a-- that -ent -eneath its --ad; a -r---et --i-e, a --rnin- -rand, a -ear- -i--ri- -n t-e r-ad.

TARNISHED
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
W as in Wargs please
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
B as in Bolg please!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
tarcolan
Send Message
Whoops, forgot an H there...
A dead-- sw-rd, a hea-in- hand, a ba-- that bent beneath its --ad; a -r---et --i-e, a b-rnin- brand, a wear- -i--ri- -n the r-ad.

WRAITH BENDS
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
O as in Olwë, please.
tarcolan
Send Message
A dead-- sword, a hea-in- hand, a ba-- that bent beneath its -oad; a -r---et -oi-e, a b-rnin- brand, a wear- -i--ri- on the road.

BONED WRAITHS
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
U as in Ulmo?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
tarcolan
Send Message
A dead-- sword, a hea-in- hand, a ba-- that bent beneath its -oad; a -ru--et -oi-e, a burnin- brand, a wear- -i--ri- on the road.

UNWASHED ORBIT
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Y as in Yavanna please
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
tarcolan
Send Message
A dead-y sword, a hea-in- hand, a ba-- that bent beneath its -oad; a tru--et -oi-e, a burnin- brand, a weary -i--ri- on the road.

BAD WINTRY HOUSE
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
A deadly sword, a healing hand,
A back that bent beneath its load;
A trumpet-voice, a burning brand,
A weary pilgrim on the road.
tarcolan
Send Message
Correct. Image
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
*oh well*
--- --- -- ------ --- ------, --- ---- ---- ----- ------; --- ---- --- -- ------ ----. ------ ----- ----- --------, --- ---- - ------. --- --- ---- -- ---- ------, -- -- --- ---- ----- -- --- ---. ---- -- --- -- ----- -- -------!
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
A for Alphabet please
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
calenmarwen
Realm Leader of Lórien
Send Message
T please
"There is more in you of good than you know ..."
tarcolan
Send Message
C for Cello please.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
T-- --- -- ------ a-- -a--a-t, a-- t--- ---- ----- -----t; --t t--- -a- -- --at-- ----. -a---- ----- ----t -t----t-, a-- t--- a --a---. --t t-- ---- -- ---- --a---, -- -t -a- --c- ----- a- --- -a-. Ta-- -t a-- -- ---t- t- --ct---!

A, C, T
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
M for manenemone... nemenomeno... anemone! Wait, that doesn't start with 'm'... ah well...
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
T-- M-- -- ------ a-- -a--a-t, a-- t--- ---- ----- ---m-t; --t t--- ma- -- --at-- ----. -a---- ----- ----t -t----t-, a-- t--- a --a---. --t t-- ---- -- ---- --a---, -- -t -a- --c- ----- a- --- -a-. Ta-- -t a-- -- ---t- t- --ct---!

A, C, M, T
tarcolan
Send Message
E for Euphonium please
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
T-e Me- -- ------ a-e -a--a-t, a-- t-e- ---- -e-e- ---m-t; --t t-e- ma- -e -eate- ----. -a---- -ee-- ----t -t-e--t-, a-- t-e- a -ea---. -et t-e ---- -e ---- -ea---, -- -t -a- --c- ---e- a- --- -a-. Ta-e -t a-- -- ---t- t- --ct---!

A, C, E, M, T
calenmarwen
Realm Leader of Lórien
Send Message
H please
"There is more in you of good than you know ..."
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
The Me- -- ------ a-e -a--a-t, a-- the- ---- -e-e- ---m-t; --t the- ma- -e -eate- ----. -a---- -ee-- ----t -t-e--th, a-- the- a -ea---. -et the ---- -e ---- -ea---, -- -t ha- --ch ---e- a- --- -a-. Ta-e -t a-- -- ---th t- --ct---!

A, C, E, H, M, T
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
N for nautilus please
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
R as in rowboat please!
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
The Men -- --n--- a-e -a--ant, an- the- ---- ne-e- ---m-t; --t the- ma- -e -eaten ---n. -a---- nee-- ----t -t-en-th, an- then a -ea--n. -et the --n- -e ---- -ea--n, -- -t ha- --ch ---e- a- --- -a-. Ta-e -t an- -- ---th t- --ct---!

A, C, E, H, M, N, T
tarcolan
Send Message
R for Rebec please
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
The Men -- --n--r are -a--ant, an- the- ---- ne-er ---m-t; --t the- ma- -e -eaten ---n. -a---r nee-- --r-t -tren-th, an- then a -ea--n. -et the R-n- -e ---r -ea--n, -- -t ha- --ch ---er a- --- -a-. Ta-e -t an- -- --rth t- --ct-r-!

A, C, E, H, M, N, R, T
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
D as in Dwalin?
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
The Men -- --nd-r are -a--ant, and the- ---- ne-er ---m-t; --t the- ma- -e -eaten d--n. -a---r need- --r-t -tren-th, and then a -ea--n. -et the R-n- -e ---r -ea--n, -- -t ha- --ch ---er a- --- -a-. Ta-e -t and -- --rth t- --ct-r-!

A, C, D, E, H, M, N, R, T
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
[Shouldn't it be my turn since I guessed the last round correctly? Not that it matters that much; I'll pick it up the next go round.]

U as in universal ...
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
[Without a doubt, but I probably got impatient on the 12th, that being a Saturday; and as you can see, we got some stuff done until you finally showed up.]

The Men -- --nd-r are -a--ant, and the- ---- ne-er -u-m-t; -ut the- ma- -e -eaten d--n. -a--ur need- --r-t -tren-th, and then a -ea--n. -et the R-n- -e --ur -ea--n, -- -t ha- -uch ---er a- --u -a-. Ta-e -t and -- --rth t- --ct-r-!

A, C, D, E, H, M, N, R, T,
tarcolan
Send Message
The Men of Gondor are valiant, and they will never submit; but they may be beaten down. Valour needs first strength, and then a weapon. Let the Ring be your weapon, if it has such power as you say. Take it and go forth to victory!

Your go E~S.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Waiting for E~S...maybe bringing this thread to page 1 instead of 2 will help...
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Sorry for the delay .... hockey playoffs.

“-- -------- ---. ----- -- --- ----- --- --- -----? ----- -- --- ---- ---- --- -------? ---- ---- ------ ---- ---- -- --- ---------. ---- ---- -- --- ------. --- ---- ---- ---- ---- -- --- ----. ------ --- -----, ---- ------. --- --- -- ---- -- ----?”
<< First1718192021Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email