Post Re: Who
on: December 18, 2012 08:45
Asfaloth
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 19, 2012 01:53
thank you. If i get horses then i want two white ones, one will be Shadowfax and the other Asfaloth and a brown one named Brego
Bartimaeus
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 21, 2012 08:16
I rather like the Nazgul's horses as well... Black is cool!
Bartimaeus
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 21, 2012 08:16
Oops additional post...
Leoflic_Nightleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 21, 2012 09:12
Yes, i loved their not-so-noble steeds lol
Bartimaeus
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 21, 2012 09:50
What did you think of the Witch King in the Hobbit film?
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 21, 2012 11:07
awesomeness!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 27, 2012 09:41
It is too bad that Glorfindel did not make an appearance in the movies. It gets a bit confusing because Peter Jackson left some characters out but used their words for others. We all know that Arwen calls her horse Asfaloth.

A star shines upon the hour of our meeting
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 27, 2012 10:44
i am not sure if i liked the idea of Arwen in the movie instead of Glorfindel. I like it that she is in there, but i think they should have had Glorfindel instead of Arwen
Lyna
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 21, 2013 01:48
I will say, Lady Galadriel. ♥
True joy, is found at the Master’s feet.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 21, 2013 04:32
she is pretty powerful! lol
Hawkins
Council Member
Send Message
According to my research, Galadriel is the most powerful and influential elf in not only the third age, but in the second age as well.
Lothriel
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Well, in the deep background there's Ingwë, King of the Vanyar and High King of all the Elves, but we read very little about him.

Somewhere in HoME, I have read something about Fëanor and Galadriel being the two greatest of the Elves, but of course Fëanor, a pure Noldo, was too haughty, willful and lacking in self-control, and thus did not survive long in Middle-earth.

Galadriel was a quarter each Noldo and Vanya, and half Telerin, of the royal lines on all sides, so with a better psychic makeup to start with. She may also have befriended Olórin in Valinor, definitely befriended Melian in the First Age, and had amassed a tremendous amount of wisdom by the end of the Third Age. So my vote goes to Galadriel.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
I would concur that Galadriel would be the most powerful of the elves remaining in Middle-earth, although I think Glorfindel would be a fair second if, as one assumes, he is the same Glorfindel that died after the fall of Gondolin.
Indilwen Lithoniel
Council Member
Send Message
I would say that the most powerful elves are Galadriel and Feanor.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Another elf one might consider is Círdan the Shipwright, who was Lord of the Teleri in Middle-earth, and who may have awakened at Cuiviénen. He certainly had great influence throughout the Ages, and even into the Fourth Age.
ktchud
Council Member
Send Message
I would have to say Galadriel.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
While I'm not ready to say that there is one 'most powerful' elf in Middle Earth, I agree that Galadriel is one of the most powerful. Does that make sense? I don't think it was one elf, but instead many whose's uniqueness shaped Arda.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
R.J.J Tolkien
Council Member
Send Message
Post Who's the most powerful elf in Middle Earth?
on: October 15, 2021 04:31
tarcolan said:Who do you think is the most powerful of the Elves in Middle Earth?

Galadriel at the time of the war of the ring IMO was the most powerful elf to ever walk ME.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email