Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
starofdunedain
Council Member
Send Message
Post David Arkenstone-Music Inspired by Middle-Earth
on: May 24, 2012 10:11
Has anyone listened to this album? I really enjoyed it especially while reading. I'm putting it in my playlist to read LotR by.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: David Arkenstone-Music Inspired by Middle-Earth
on: December 15, 2012 08:57
I have never heard of David Arkenstone. Is he on YouTube?

A star shines upon the hour of our meeting
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
belldoras
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: David Arkenstone-Music Inspired by Middle-Earth
on: January 02, 2013 10:07
I've never heard of David Arkenstone as well,that is until I located his website and his music. He updates his website with regular blogs.

http://davidarkenstone.com/cool-music.html

There is a musical piece titled "Road to Rivendell" that was inspired by Middle-Earth.

Elfeawen Lomiondil
Council Member
Send Message
I love David Arkenstone's album Music Inspired by Middle Earth. I found it by exploring YouTube for Middle Earth music. You can get the album from Amazon or iTunes, it has 13 songs and is 56 minutes long. A few of my favorites are Fields of Cormallen, Hobbits from the Shire, The Quest, Road to Rivendell, Grey Havens, and, and, all the rest! The dark ones like Moria and Land of Shadow are great too, but most of them have an unearthly beauty that never fails to knock me into happy space. I like to imagine Silmarillion scenes to the music, even if that wasn't what Arkenstone (great name!) intended.
"There shall be war between the Children of Iluvatar and the Ainu Melko. What if we perish in our quest? The dark halls of Vê be little worse than this bright prison" ~ Fëanor
Estelanor Of The Shire
Council Member
Send Message
I love the Quest, Lothlorien, the Road to Rivendell, Hobbits from the Shire, the Grey Havens, and the rest are great as well. I agree Elfeawen, this music fits into Middle Earth very well! Listening to it can help me with the toughest school assignment.
May it be when darkness falls, your heart will be true..
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email