Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
My first name is Rosa, though most of my friends call me wolf... it is kind of a thing at my school. I have a friend who I call cake thief...
If anyone had to name someone, what name would they pick? I would pick Arya and Elva for girls names, and Hayden for a boys name.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Girls Names:

Lucia, Areyon, Liana, Ruth.

Boys Names:

Matthew, Gabriel, William.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Maxie, my mom's name is Ruth!

Girl names:
Astrid, Camille, Cara, Bailey.

Boy names:
Asher, Nick, Israel, Isaac.
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Ruth was my grandmothers name.

Oooh, I like Astrid a lot! And another boy name that I love is Ezekiel.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Hmm.. I don't know what my favorite names are... Let me think...

Girls: Brielle, Lucy, Elle, Ella, Mindy, Brooklyn, Bailey, Jamie, Bella (no relation to Twilight )
Boys: Caleb, Gabriel, Joshua, Jaden, Jordan, Chase, Jacob (again, no relation to Twilight )

"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I like Lucy too, but I would give my daughter the name Lucia so people could pick which one they liked better. I like Jaden too. And Gabriel, of course.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Girls: Briella, Renesmae, Bella, Aila, Jessie, Ella, Rian, Acelynn, Cali, Dilia, Hadley, Genesis, Alice, Charlotte, Isla.

Boys: Aiden, Colton, Adam, Trey, Elijah, Edward, Devyn, Jasper, Emmett, Seth, Niall, Liam, Zander, Damon, Ethan, Dylan.

[Edited on 10/22/2013 by EthelynnGreenleaf]
"A sprinter learning to wait."
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Girls: Destiny (I love that name), Antoinette, Lindsey, Julia/Julie, Rose, Belle, Kate, Abi, and I can't think of others...

Boys: Ezra, Nehemiah, Jeremiah, Isaiah, Josiah, Joseph, Jacob, Andrew/Drew, Aiden, maybe more another time.

The first seven boys' names are some of my favorite Bible characters, and thus some of my favorite names.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
My name is on there!

Will never name my child Genesis because it brings back awful memories o a girl in my youth group... but it is a very pretty name.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah, I know.

I also really like the male name Gideon.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
I love how most of Ethelynn's names come from either Twilight or One Direction
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I was gonna mention that.

I just wanted to say that I was walking through school the other day, and the attendance office came over the PA system to call kids down for passes. Well, i wasn't really paying attention, and then I heard, "Thorin" over to system. I freaked out, because there was someone in my school named Thorin! Turns out he's a Junior, one grade ahead of me...
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Hey! You should get together! That's really awesome. Is he cute?

Names...Will. I like Will. (We must be careful not to stray...or Belle will come after us! Just kidding, Belle.)
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I shall stalk the yearbook later.
BelleBayard
Prancing Pony Moderator & Elf Laundry Mistress
Send Message
Ruff, ruff! Watchdog here! LOL... No problem, but it does become an issue if it's too random.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
What are some of your favorite names, Belle?
Marille Lairiel
Council Member
Send Message
My first name is Megan, and my middle is Louise. Which was apparently a popular middle name when I was born, since three of my school friends had the same
The more I live I see this life's not about me ~ Anberlin
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I have not heard of anyone with my same first or middle name.
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
Not sure if anyone wants this thread to experience a resurrection but anyway.

My first name is Nathanael. Sometimes I don't like it :/ When I introduce myself, people usually mistake my name as "Daniel." COUNTLESS TIMES! All through my life lol. I don't have any nicknames; I wonder what it would be though. My sis calls me Nate. Close friend call me Nat(not that I have many). And yes, it's a long name.
Eglerio Eru o I gely bân siriar. (Praise God from Whom all blessing flow)
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Maxie, one of my real life best friends is Julia. But we call her Julie.

Alex, my little brother's name is Daniel. I personally really like the name Nathanael. In fact, I just read a book that had a guy named Nathanael in it, but it was spelled Nathaniel instead.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I like Nathanael too, Alex! Since your friends call you Nat, can I call you that?
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
You just rhymed!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I KNOW!!! It's been happening all the time lately.
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
Haha, I guess you can. Just don't call me "Nut."

Nathanael is the spelling found in the Bible. Nathaniel is the more common one.
Eglerio Eru o I gely bân siriar. (Praise God from Whom all blessing flow)
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Yes!

My name is Biblical as well! Romans chapter 16.
BelleBayard
Prancing Pony Moderator & Elf Laundry Mistress
Send Message
I named my kids Rachael and David, though I wanted my firstborn to be Rory Alexander my husband refused. Ah well. I got Rachael Anne instead. I like Celtic names like Ceridwen, Brighid, Bran, etc. Interesting spelling of your first name, Alexanda. I spelled my daughter's name as it is in the Bible and it's caused her no end of issues. Everyone has trouble pronouncing until they get to know her. LOL
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
My name is Linda...that is that, and I have no middle name unless you count my confirmation name which is Theresa. When I was taken as a babe to be baptized the Catholic priest was quite upset that my parents did not give me a *biblical* name so he made up a name for me in Latin instead.

Funny how my name is in the Ainulindale
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
And also very cool that your real name is also in your Elvish name!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I love my council name, enough so that when I get an autograph, I tell the person my name has 12 letters, and then they smile, and then I spell it for them. Poor Dustin Lynch tried over and over to pronounce it and could not. Such fun!
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Have you ever accidently signed a check or something with your council name? I accidently wrote "Maxie" on an English paper before.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I never used my council name accidentally. I always use it on purpose.. One friend calls me by it all the time and the other ones love to mess it up when they say it.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email