Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
arwenrocks65
Council Member
Send Message
Post Weird experiences
on: August 08, 2012 04:10
What kinds of experiences have you had that were like what just happend?
Or what was that?
arwenrocks65
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: Weird experiences
on: August 08, 2012 04:13
Personally I have heard and seen things that aren't human..(they actually looked a little like the Nazguls)
It was scary and in fact it just happend a few minutes ago...
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: Weird experiences
on: August 09, 2012 10:03
What kind of things...? You might have been seeing things, this says that your last post was 2:13 am...my time at least...that's kinda late...
Lindarielwen, I hope that wherever you are it is incredible and filled with all the things that you love. Looking forward to our next meeting.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Hmmm...for awhile after I first saw TTT back when I was in middle school, I thought that I would hear people say lines from the movie. But that isn;t really wierd, it's just my obsession coming in.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Nessa Sindanarie
Council Member
Send Message
hmm, my weirdest experience would have to be meeting Dominic Monaghan and Billy Boyd in an army surplus store on a dodgy street somewhere in town hahaha
admittedly it was also one of the best experiences I've had
''I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve!'' - Bilbo Baggins of Bag End
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Nessa Sindanarie said:hmm, my weirdest experience would have to be meeting Dominic Monaghan and Billy Boyd in an army surplus store on a dodgy street somewhere in town hahaha
admittedly it was also one of the best experiences I've had

That is amazing!! How did you react?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Nessa Sindanarie
Council Member
Send Message
I freaked out!!! I was with two friends and we met Dominic first, then he agreed to take a photo with us. Then Billy walked up to us and Dom made him join in with the photo and he was a bit confused but it was great hahaha best two minutes ever
''I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve!'' - Bilbo Baggins of Bag End
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I am so jealous! I am officially moving to New Zealand.
Larien Arnatuile
Council Member
Send Message
It's true, me and Nessa were there with Itarilde (soz Itty bro if I spelt it wrong) and Dom was so nice. I was the one hugging Billy and OMG we wouldn't stop screaming for ages "But we MET them!" and it was an amazing experience.

On top of that from our spot on the street we could see 5 buildings that were used for disgusting purposes. Like 5... IN VIEW... We were in front of the only safe store.
There's a lot of truth in fiction. Be you- everybody else is taken
Nessa Sindanarie
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah well, u didn't hug him technically, the same way I technically did not hug Dom.

findemaxam48 you should totally move to NZ!!!! The scenery down South is amazing and Dom and Billy do visit NZ once in a while
Larien Arnatuile
Council Member
Send Message
Don't spoil it please, Ness- I hugged him
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I would love to move to NZ some day, but it is a far cry from my not-so-little area.
Nessa Sindanarie
Council Member
Send Message
Whatever Larien hahahaa

findemaxam48 whereabouts are you from?
Larien Arnatuile
Council Member
Send Message
New Zealand is quiet. And boring. Very boring. But nice... but still boring. And Ness- do *not* "hahahaa" me. That isn't niiiiiiicce.

Dom was nice. Very nice. Nessa fell in love with him instantly. No joke. She'll hate me now that I've said that. Yes.... shhhhh
BelleBayard
Prancing Pony Moderator & Elf Laundry Mistress
Send Message
*mod hat on* Squeeing is okay, but let's not go overboard. Obvious you two know each other (or are related), but please try not to bring in issues to the board. This post is for weird things that have happened to you. Not sure I would call meeting cast members weird, but definitely fascinating. If you want to drool, there should be a drooling thread in the Movies/Cast Forum.
Nessa Sindanarie
Council Member
Send Message
the experience sure was weird, however I shall attempt to bring this board back to topic

a weird (but rather wonderful) experience i have encountered is seeing someone at my school dressed as Gandalf on Athletics Day hahaha
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I am from New York, Nessa.

Homecoming Week at school is general very out there. It's all crazyness.
Nessa Sindanarie
Council Member
Send Message
Oh cool, I've always wanted to go to New York

Homecoming Week? We don't have that here I think
That's to do with sports, right?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Sort of. Its to celebrate coming back to school, and there's a week long competition of sorts. Each of the classes (Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors) have a different theme. This past year it was Cities of the World and each class had a different city. (We sophomores at the time, as of today we are juniors) had Paris, and we won the week for decorating and participation in days. During that week, anything can happen. I have seen streamers thrown down stairwells, chairs flippd uoward onto tables, and colorful lights put in in place of regular ones. Its insanity.
Nessa Sindanarie
Council Member
Send Message
wow, that sounds so fun!!! we don't have anything like that here, its pretty boring
we don't really have freshman, sophomores, juniors and seniors either, our schooling is very different here haha
how old are you when you're a freshman??
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Freshmen=9th grade, usually 14 starting

Sophomore=10th grade, usually 15 starting

Junior=11th grade, usually 16 starting

Senior=12th grade, usually 17 starting.

On the otherhand, today when I was out to get coffee, I saw someone driving a golf cart on the shoulder of the road just like it was an extra lane. The cart was also painted rainbow. Very strange, indeed.
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Lol! That's really funny Maxie.
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Another strange driving experience! On the highway, there was somebody riding horseback in the shoulder of the road.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
findemaxam48 said:Another strange driving experience! On the highway, there was somebody riding horseback in the shoulder of the road.

We see that here, and it's not strange...but then, it is also normal to see tractors driving on the highways...
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Its actually not legal to ride on the highway up here, unless you get near Amish country, which is a good chunk of distance from Buffalo. There is a school up here in the country that has a Drive your Tractor to School Day.
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
Both horses and tractors are common around here, but mostly we have cows. Unridden cows. Goats sometimes make an appearance as well.
Image"The Corrupteds are going to wake up and find that they are strong." -Cenor
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I have seen people riding horses here (love that) and sometimes a pony and cart come past my house.

I was out driving with my friend the other day and there was a herd of pintos grazing in a field. They were beautiful so I got out of the car and took some pics. Farm animals around here are not so weird. There are cows, goats, sheep, pigs, horses, donkeys and right down the road is an alpaca farm. Hmmm..maybe that is weird
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
We have lots of llamas and some alpacas in Yorkshire. This was the alpaca centre of Britain back in the good ol' days (bad ol' days). Here's a bronze plaque in the local park. It's supposed to be the Andes I think.

Not so weird now. There are wallabies bouncing around the place as well but I haven't seen any yet.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Wait, so all of those animals are just out and about?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
How about this: snow over your head?
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email